Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,130 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

***urgent Response Needed Fast*** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** (2082 Views)

Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response / Help Needed...... Fast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by 195(f): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2011
kelz88:

Guy, just leave the chick. She has made her feelings very clear. Ah ah!
kiss kiss
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by onlytime: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2011
Thanks for all your replies and i am currently tackling issues within myself
to doing the right thing for both of us, well she decided to pop in yesterday playing the blame game
and here was our conversation *unedited except for the names*

*me*
we are adults and we know wat we both want, i dont want u 2 kip me as a side BF while u go abt soliciting your life and while i stay thinking i av someone i am goin bak 2 , 

let me know straight up - It wont hurt nor even pain me cos i have already decided 2 take wateva u av 2 offer in good faith so LET ME KNOW NOW

Her**
my anger for wot i pass tru av been lyin calm nd still fadein away little by little bt u decided to shake nd disturb it hmmmmm wen am rdy i ll let u kwn if am in or out

*me*
I need to know NOW!!

Am i in a relationship with you or NOT

u can choose 2 kip your anger or throw it away

I dont want to be a PART 2 or someone that would be there till another guy comes along! which is why i am asking U Now

Are u in this relationship or NOT!!

Its is a simple and logical ABC tin - all these games of deciept and side stepping me arent u tired!

we end everything tonite for good because i am fed up and i really need 2 know if i am in your LIFE or NOT

*her*
hmm side bf does it hurt?dts wz hw u kept me as a side gf nd i wz tinkin i av som1 who wuld com bak for me not until i wz tld bluntly off by him when we had issues earlier this year.dt i av been day dreamiin. I wanna go to bed nw am tired as i said wen am rdy i ll let u kwn

In as much as this sounds childish - Just looking @ her answers already knows its over

Thanks for your much neeeded responses
I have decided 2 brace myself and look ahead and forge on with my life
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by pendo89(f): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
Gosh I hate conversations of this type.Its like milking a donkey and all u end up getting are kicks!
You have been together for [b]6 YEARS [/b]and shes still 'not sure'?
If you hadn't known each other I would understand but this is silly wanting to put a pause on me like some object.
Find another pretty girl and see how fast she will come running back.
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by 195(f): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2011
pendo89:

Gosh I hate conversations of this type.Its like milking a donkey and all u end up getting are kicks!
You have been together for 6 YEARS [/b]and shes still 'not sure'?
If you hadn't known each other I would understand but this is silly wanting to put a pause on me like some object.
[b]Find another pretty girl and see how fast she will come running back.

grin grin grin
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2011
Bros, just stop calling her, and when she calls you, tell her that her responses has suggested she wants a stop to the r/ship. Thank her for the time you guys have spent together. Then go out with your male friends and get another girl sharp, dont keep your heart in vaccum! Does she expect your family not to even chastise her with her cheating on you?now she's playing the victim. I know its hard, very hard, 6yrs r/ship! Wish her goodluck, then move on!
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by cool318(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2011
@Poster
Just quit before she quits you
mine was a relationship of 3 years before this question of uncertainty, doubt, selfishness, egocentric reasoning started coming out from the babes mouth,
what did i do, back off, and i can tell u now, am a happy man, and she is happy" i dont know".
as she used to tell me,"do not marry because of pity", dont end up ur life with a woman who will make the remaining few years of years dat u have to spend on this earth miserable.

babes can be unpredictable nowadays!!!
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by 195(f): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2011
valacious:

Bros, just stop calling her, and when she calls you, tell her that her responses has suggested she wants a stop to the r/ship. Thank her for the time you guys have spent together. Then go out with your male friends and get another girl sharp, dont keep your heart in vaccum! Does she expect your family not to even chastise her with her cheating on you?now she's playing the victim. I know its hard, very hard, 6yrs r/ship! Wish her goodluck, then move on!
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by itiswell1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2011
Bros, one sided love is dangerous o. This girl's heart is far away from you. Infact, I suspect she never stopped cheating on you. Ladies atimes can be callous.
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by onlytime: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2011
Even 190 has endorsed u moving on, so do that! All the best!
Re: ***urgent Response Needed Fast*** by 195(f): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2011
^I taya cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. / Now That I'm Born Again, Is It Cool To Dump Her After Deflowering Her? / What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.