Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Do You Kiss And Tell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Kiss And Tell? (1064 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? / Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Kiss And Tell? by queensmith: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2011
how much of your romantic/sexual life do you reveal to others? how much discretion is there when it comes to your bedroom activities?

Does it depend on whether your partner is a casual fling or a permanant lover?

As a woman, yes we talk, other girls will know your size, how good you are, how long you last, whether you go down there or not and so on and so forth. I cant speak for how it is back home but over here there is no shame in discussing what a man has put you through in the bedroom X_X lol

Is this everyone?
Re: Do You Kiss And Tell? by slimyem: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2011
um, brb!!!
Re: Do You Kiss And Tell? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2011
sadly men are just as shallow in this area. everything happening in the bedroom will be discussed and evaluated when we get together. EVERYTHING!

"some" married ones will be a little slow with the details but, as soon as it's getting out of control at home, they will bring out all the juicy details!
Re: Do You Kiss And Tell? by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 19, 2011
No i dont!. . . Have never, would never!
Re: Do You Kiss And Tell? by MrsChima1(f): 3:38am On Dec 19, 2011
I would tell people good general things about Oga Chima but that it.

For example, Oga Chima can make good pepper soup. cool
Re: Do You Kiss And Tell? by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 19, 2011
Tell nothing to no one. Some people feel the need to weigh in on everyone's issues or lack of, romantic ones included, which could end up clouding one's outlook on his or her boyfriend or girlfriend. The less said the better. My lips are sealed as if superglue is my lip balm because I simply have no time for any kind of input from anyone lol.
Re: Do You Kiss And Tell? by MrsChima1(f): 3:47am On Dec 19, 2011
ogugua88:

Tell nothing to no one. Some people feel the need to weigh in on everyone's issues or lack of, romantic ones included, which could end up clouding one's outlook on his or her boyfriend or girlfriend. The less said the better. My lips are sealed as if superglue is my lip balm because I simply have no time for any kind of input from anyone lol.

Awww@profile picture. wink When is the wedding? tongue
Re: Do You Kiss And Tell? by Dsense(m): 3:49am On Dec 19, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

sadly men are just as shallow in this area. everything happening in the bedroom will be discussed and evaluated when we get together. EVERYTHING!

"some" married ones will be a little slow with the details but, as soon as it's getting out of control at home, they will bring out all the juicy details!

Kai . . .me like that style too . . . But it has to be with mature people,not some riff raffs cheesy

OP.

Its very normal.

Mrs, Chima:

I would tell people good general things about Oga Chima but that it.

For example, Oga Chima can make good pepper soup. cool

U wish tongue

Does he do the down like i do it tongue kiss
Re: Do You Kiss And Tell? by MrsChima1(f): 3:51am On Dec 19, 2011
D-sense:

Kai . . .me like that style too . . . But it has to be with mature people,not some riff raffs cheesy

OP.

Its very normal.

U wish tongue

Does he do the down like i do it tongue kiss

You wish you can cook better. Keep dreaming oloshi.
Re: Do You Kiss And Tell? by Dsense(m): 3:54am On Dec 19, 2011
^^^Ask my jewel . .she can tell cheesy

So i asked , does he do the down like i did it and still doing it lipsrsealed grin
Re: Do You Kiss And Tell? by Skii(m): 3:57am On Dec 19, 2011
Always a good discussion at the round table (beer with nkwobi/catfish/ogufe,etc with good music in the background)
Re: Do You Kiss And Tell? by Dsense(m): 4:02am On Dec 19, 2011
ogugua88:

Odudua cheesy
That dude is my blood bro . . He ever told yah that? undecided
Re: Do You Kiss And Tell? by Freesia(f): 5:07am On Dec 19, 2011
Hmmmm I prefer not to, I like to keep them guessing,I want all the fun to myself,for all I know word spreads and some girl might decide she would like to experiment with my man
Re: Do You Kiss And Tell? by Agybabe(f): 5:14am On Dec 19, 2011
I can never do that, even to discuss it with him sef when asked, п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ way!
Re: Do You Kiss And Tell? by mcnepow(m): 6:25am On Dec 19, 2011
queensmith:

Does it depend on whether your partner is a casual fling or a permanant lover?

There is no shame in discussing what I put a woman through in the bedroom. Na bragging rights!
The 1st part of the quote determines to a LARGE extent what group of friends get to know what goes down with what category of chics. There are also friends who hear everything from the initial go to the final c,um. ¤wink¤
Re: Do You Kiss And Tell? by iice(f): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Merci! Atleast you speaketh the truth grin
I've things i don't want to hear and things i shouldn't be hearing from being in the midst of guys.

@Topic
I tend to speak generally and vaguely. Nothing specific.
Re: Do You Kiss And Tell? by slimyem: 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2011
*coughs*
i do but only with two besties.one's married and the other is also in something good and serious.no fear of any eyeing my man.
infact,we three gist about stuff on our days out wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Do You Kiss And Tell? by itiswell1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2011
slimyem:

*coughs*
i do but only with two besties.one's married and the other is also in something good and serious.no fear of any eyeing my man.
infact,we three gist about stuff on our days out wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Please watch your back.

@topic, i have never done that.
Re: Do You Kiss And Tell? by cynthiafred67(f): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2011
Well I can be very secretive at times. . so nope I don't kiss and tell.

(1) (Reply)

All this wont Happen if most naija guys Have Moiney B4 Chasing A Naija Babe / 26 Things Women Need To Know About Men. / When You Admire A Lady From A Distance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.