Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

All this wont Happen if most naija guys Have Moiney B4 Chasing A Naija Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All this wont Happen if most naija guys Have Moiney B4 Chasing A Naija Babe (1062 Views)

6 Benefits Of Having ONE Good Girlfriend Instead Of Chasing A Lot Of Girls. / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All this wont Happen if most naija guys Have Moiney B4 Chasing A Naija Babe by LesbianBoy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2012
NAIJA GUYS LISTEN UP!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

make money first before pursiung women and the following wont happen to u!

YOU WOULDNT LACK PUNNY
if u are lucky to get a babe without having moiney trust me u wudnt be lucky to get punny! Thats when most naija women wud be telling u ''i want to wait till our wedding nite before we do it'' or ''sweery am not ready for nyanshing'' grin grin

TAKING TO LONG TO ACCEPT YOUR PROPOSAL(weda marriage/GF and BF relationship) when ur poor and u propose to naija babe they quickly tell u they have a boifriend (even when they dont have one) as for marriage when ur poor and ask them simple question ''will u marry me'' they tell u ''i will think about it'' (and this ''thinking'' takes time about 1-2years grin) but if u were very rich they accept sharp sharp! grin grin

YOU WOULD NOT KNOW HER FRIENDS
when ur poor most naija babes wouldnt show u off to their friends infact if their friends mistakely jam two of una for road she quickly introduces u as a ''just a friend'' or ''Distant cousin''

HARD TO GET-
this wud be a thing of the past when u have moiney infact when your rich, u the rich guy wud be the one playing ''hard to get'' with womens and telling them DUH! Or ''talk to the hands'' and all those crap most womens say grin grin grin

So naija guys focus on making moiney first before chasing naija women (truss me they love moiney pass their lives grin) enuff of all this ''my Gf denies me punny'' ''she likes me but wont date me'' ''she introduces me as a friend'' ''she refused my marriage proposal becos i earn N40k'' bla bla bla,  HUSTLE HARD, GET PAID, you GET NAIJA WOMEN! grin grin
Re: All this wont Happen if most naija guys Have Moiney B4 Chasing A Naija Babe by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2012
LesbianBoy:

TAKING TO LONG TO ACCEPT YOUR PROPOSAL(weda marriage/GF and BF relationship) when ur poor and u propose to naija babe they quickly tell u they have a boifriend (even when they dont have one)

This part, amongst many others, makes no sense.
Were you proposing to her upon meeting her? I mean, aren't you supposed to be her boyfriend?
If the latter is the case, I'd be more worried about proposing to a cheating girlfriend.
Re: All this wont Happen if most naija guys Have Moiney B4 Chasing A Naija Babe by dabrake(m): 2:18am On Feb 26, 2012
LesbianBoy:

NAIJA GUYS LISTEN UP!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

make money first before pursiung women and the following wont happen to u!

YOU WOULDNT LACK PUNNY
if u are lucky to get a babe without having moiney trust me u wudnt be lucky to get punny! Thats when most naija women wud be telling u ''i want to wait till our wedding nite before we do it'' or ''sweery am not ready for nyanshing'' grin grin

TAKING TO LONG TO ACCEPT YOUR PROPOSAL(weda marriage/GF and BF relationship) when ur poor and u propose to naija babe they quickly tell u they have a boifriend (even when they dont have one) as for marriage when ur poor and ask them simple question ''will u marry me'' they tell u ''i will think about it'' (and this ''thinking'' takes time about 1-2years grin) but if u were very rich they accept sharp sharp! grin grin

YOU WOULD NOT KNOW HER FRIENDS
when ur poor most naija babes wouldnt show u off to their friends infact if their friends mistakely jam two of una for road she quickly introduces u as a ''just a friend'' or ''Distant cousin''

HARD TO GET-
this wud be a thing of the past when u have moiney infact when your rich, u the rich guy wud be the one playing ''hard to get'' with womens(ah!!) and telling them DUH! Or ''talk to the hands'' and all those crap most womens say grin grin grin

So naija guys focus on making moiney first before chasing naija women (truss me they love moiney pass their lives grin) enuff of all this ''my Gf denies me punny'' ''she likes me but wont date me'' ''she introduces me as a friend'' ''she refused my marriage proposal becos i earn N40k'' bla bla bla,  HUSTLE HARD, GET PAID, you GET NAIJA WOMEN! grin grin 
very true but erm, mr, c[b]or[/b]k, why aint you proud of your username nah?
Re: All this wont Happen if most naija guys Have Moiney B4 Chasing A Naija Babe by Harbb: 2:50am On Feb 26, 2012
True talk

(1) (Reply)

The Best Age To Get Married / Can You Love Someone With Skin Disease / Where Do I Stand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.