Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here (86747 Views)

Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here / Biochemistry Graduates: Lets Meet Here / Human Anatomy & Physiology Graduates: Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by ekina(f): 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
pls, my broda is studying solid earth physics in d university. i nid names of companies n firms that he can apply to for IT in lagos and portharcourt. thanks
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by mrGrAb(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
marshall4: Quiet everybody!!! Will your formulas bring money? I studied physics and now on the line of Telecommunication and it's been so rewarding. If you wanna be a lecturer or a teacher, keep on with your formulas and mathematical analysis otherwise go for a professional programme
what professional programs exactly did you do.. I need some professional advice pls...

1 Like

Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by dljbd1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
Evening brethren,
Abeg, which Nigerian University offers Masters in Radiometrics: Instrumentation and Modelling or Instrumentational Physics or any course related to this?
Other ideas are welcomed as well. smiley
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by Augustinarose12(f): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2014
That wil be a very nice idea, b/cos staying idiol will nt solve the problem. angry
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by Mblem(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2014
nice thread..... I need to comment for easy identification. am a graduate from physics just confuse now on the next step forward couple with Nigeria situation of man-know-man... career on teaching
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by virteousemy: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2014
wow!!! im glad i found dis Family cheesy. Im a graduate of Physics/Electronics, just passed out from N.Y.S.C. & luks forwrd 4 a PGD admission. Pls i will like to knw d available options for PGD in Nigerian universities... Tanx in anticipation. Pls i wil appreciate any info on 2014/2015 PGD admiasion in any Nigerian University within south south region.
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by Spencer63(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
mrGrAb: what professional programs exactly did you do.. I need some professional advice pls...

1 Like

Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by dljbd1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mehn...a lot of data as been erased here. Chain
Hello thread.
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by jbsnypz: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
marshall4: Quiet everybody!!! Will your formulas bring money? I studied physics and now on the line of Telecommunication and it's been so rewarding. If you wanna be a lecturer or a teacher, keep on with your formulas and mathematical analysis otherwise go for a professional programme
pls am also a physics student in Ghana and am really stranded.pls how can i get a physics job aside teaching in gh
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by incredibleace(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
grin
ikechukz: I'm still in school studying physics electronics.Please I need idea of places where I can do my IT.

Funny man,so u r here,prof amagh nduka dey find u...
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by simiolu1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
kunlejazz:
I get ur point bro but the problem isn't really d job, its the fact that most pple over-rate their worth and wouldn't want to start small. I personally know a good number of firms that will consider almost any graduate (one smart enuff though) for the post of trainee engr(with very little pay of course, 30-50k), and that, my brother is a VERY good way to start but here's d question, how many of how almighty 2.1, first class graduates can stoop that low? The problem really is the entry point, getting into the industry and what I stated above will solve that.
I'm a fresh graduate of Physics with a 2.1 and really want to work (as an Intern or Graduate Trainee) before & during NYSC (I pray I'm mobilized for d Nov batch).
Could U help me out? Thanks. My e-mail address is s.p.oluwatomi@gmail.com.
Thanks much
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by kunlejazz(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
simiolu1:
I'm a fresh graduate of Physics with a 2.1 and really want to work (as an Intern or Graduate Trainee) before & during NYSC (I pray I'm mobilized for d Nov batch).
Could U help me out? Thanks. My e-mail address is s.p.oluwatomi@gmail.com.
Thanks much

Please send a PM. Cheers!
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by simiolu1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
kunlejazz:

Done Sir!
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by dljbd1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hello people,
I'm glad to see this thread has picked up even after the data loss.
I'd say this is one of those threads on NL that has kept me going smiley

@kunlejazz: your post is so on point bro. I am working at a consulting firm with a 50k pay (just increased it this month though) and I must confess, it hasn't been easy considering a lot of my pals that work in PWC and the likes. Starting big is good...it is over-rating yourself that's bad. I'm won't say I'm proud of where I am but I'm not shy either. I'm busy gathering all experiences here and personally developing myself and career for the Shell and the likes. cool

Wherever you find yourself, just make sure you have a bigger picture

right now, mine is so bright I need sun-shades cool
>>>to be continued<<<
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by Tiimmy(m): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2014
OP, ive seen physicist who are Instrumentation & Control Engineers in the oil and gas industry.

Empower your self, and nothing will be unachievable.

RUN away from anyone who tells you, "teaching" is the only available job for you.

http://timmsvillee..com/

You'll also find this thread interesting.

https://www.nairaland.com/1842429/must-read-engineers-architects-graphic

Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by Tiimmy(m): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2014
Latest course available..

Must Read for Elect-Elect Engineers, Physics Graduates, Computer Engineers and anyone interested in Instrumentation & Controls Engineering. Like, share, critic & comment...

http://timmsvillee..com/2014/08/instrumentation-control-and-automation.html

Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by Patoskid(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Heloo?? Is this thread still active?? I realy need advice and direction 4rm you guys
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by AjanleKoko: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tiimmy: Latest course available..

Must Read for Elect-Elect Engineers, Physics Graduates, Computer Engineers and anyone interested in Instrumentation & Controls Engineering. Like, share, critic & comment...

http://timmsvillee..com/2014/08/instrumentation-control-and-automation.html

This is good work. Kudos wink

1 Like

Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by Tiimmy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
AjanleKoko:

This is good work. Kudos wink

Thanks.

Course commences this September.
Buzz me if you or anyone you know is interested.

Thanks again
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by AjanleKoko: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tiimmy:

Thanks.

Course commences this September.
Buzz me if you or anyone you know is interested.

Thanks again

Old man like me tongue

1 Like

Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by Alexyprince(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
kunlejazz:

pls sir, hope you wouldn't mind if I do same cause i'll like to talk with you?
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
alekside:
I'm happy 2 see a thread like this. I'm a Physics and Electronics graduate and I currently work as a Meteorologist. Most of the Meteorologist I know are either Physicist or Mathematician.
please can I know the company u work for u can email me, I want to develop a career in petrophysics though im a graduate of physics electronics tto.Would love to get inspired by you, am rounding up NYSC next week

1 Like

Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by get2kunle: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
tunapawizzy:

can u pls drop ur email address i need to contact u....or better still just send any of ur contact to mycrudeoil@gmail.com

get2kunle@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by noordean(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Good afternoon my fellow physicist! i came across ds thread some months ago bt wasnt able to locate it again afta d NL data-loss until ds afternoon.
pls i want to knw if futa offers theoretical physics at masters level. if dia is any oda school apart frm oau dat does it,pls i will like to knw

Cc: Neytron4U
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
noordean:
Good afternoon my fellow physicist! i came across ds thread some months ago bt wasnt able to locate it again afta d NL data-loss until ds afternoon.
pls i want to knw if futa offers theoretical physics at masters level. if dia is any oda school apart frm oau dat does it,pls i will like to knw

Cc: Neytron4U

University of Ibadan.
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by noordean(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Godschild2:

University of Ibadan.
tankz my broda 4 ur quick response. Tho av ruled ui out of my options cos i learnt dat som skuls dnt accept ui's masters degree 4 dia phd. Also heard they treat dia pg stds as if they were undg stds,running arnd 4 lecturez,avin lecturez 4rm mon-fridays ,etc
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
I love physics!
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
ArienRic:
Which university will you guys recommend for someone who wanna study physics?
oau or futa(five years)
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by simiolu1(m): 7:10am On Dec 15, 2014
ArienRic:
Which university will you guys recommend for someone who wanna study physics?
Do u want to study pure Physics or Physics wit a major in electronics?
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by Vicmonzan(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hello, i am a fresher studying physics/material science at uniport. Pis can i know d career oppurtunities available for me.
I wil also lyk to know proffessional courses i need.
Re: Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 16, 2014
Planning to major in astrophysics...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear / Woman Working At A Building Site In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.