Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

A Plea From A Muslim Sister - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Plea From A Muslim Sister (4000 Views)

Muslim Sister Arrested For Using Veil In OAU / Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam / Save Oyedepo's Muslim Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Plea From A Muslim Sister by vedaxcool(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2012
deols:

ehyaaa, y choose a name dat is a tptal opposite of u. makes u look like an undecided undecided

I think thats funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Plea From A Muslim Sister by LogicMind: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2012
vedaxcool:

I think thats funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You? Think?
That's really very funny.
Re: A Plea From A Muslim Sister by vedaxcool(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2012
Let me call Nurse tina to curdle crying Logic, he deserves pity! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: A Plea From A Muslim Sister by ZhulFiqar2: 12:29am On Jan 01, 2013
Militants can marry Syrian women: Wahhabi cleric in Saudi Arabia

[img]http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20121231/pirhayati20121231051834147.jpg[/img]
Hard-line Saudi Wahabi cleric Sheikh Mohammed al-Arifi

Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:22AM GMT

A hard-line Wahhabi cleric in Saudi Arabia has recently issued a special religious decree that permits the militants in Syria to engage in short-term marriages with Syrian women.

Sheikh Mohammed al-Arifi said that the marriages between the foreign-backed militants and Syrian women will satisfy the militants’ sexual desires and boost their determination in killing Syrians.

He added that the marriages, dubbed by him as “intercourse marriages,” can be with Syrian females as young as 14 years old.

He also promised “paradise” for those who marry the militants.

Arifi has issued similar decrees in the past in support of the violence in Syria.

He has also been organizing a fundraiser for the militant groups fighting Syrian government forces.

Syria has been experiencing unrest since March 2011. Many people, including large numbers of security forces, have been killed in the turmoil.

The Syrian government says the chaos is being orchestrated from outside the country as there are reports that a very large number of the militants are foreign nationals.

MP/SZH/HJL

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12/31/280993/militants-can-marry-syrian-women/
Re: A Plea From A Muslim Sister by vedaxcool(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2013
The shias ever so ready to tell lies

a temporary
marriage of a few hours for girls over 14,
divorced women and widows, will help
them attain paradise.
The source for this story
is Press TV, an Iranian propaganda
outlet, so I wouldn’t usually post it, but
Sheikh Mohammed al-Arifi has a history
of saying similar enough things so that
it’s not completely implausible, though
the Sheik has taken to Twitter to deny it.

As Robert Spencer further points out,
there’s an irony in Shiite Muslims in Iran
who routinely use temporary marriages
for premartial and extramartial sex to
complain about the Saudis.

frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/saudi-cleric-promises-paradise-to-14-year-old-girls-who-have-sex-with-syrian-sunni-fighters/

The fact that even non muslims now know that shias are reprobate liars is very dicertening indeed!

He denied ever making such statement

www.el-balad.com/353455

Now would the liar shias apologise for this act of slander?
Re: A Plea From A Muslim Sister by vedaxcool(m): 8:41am On Jan 01, 2013
grin omo see how shia media fabricates an interview with a president, this is truly a first:

CAIRO — Egypt is to sue an Iranian news
agency for having allegedly fabricated
an interview with president-elect
Mohammed Morsi, the official MENA
news agency reported on Wednesday.
It quoted the Islamist leader’s
spokesman Yassir Ali as saying Fars
news agency made up the widely
quoted interview in which Morsi said he
would improve ties with Iran and revise
Egypt’s 1979 peace treaty with Israel.
“Legal action will be taken against the
Iranian Fars news agency which
fabricated an interview,” Ali said.

www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/2012/06/27/egypt-to-sue-iran-news-agency-over-fabricated-interview-in-which-morsi-pledged-to-revise-israel-peace-treaty

Do shias have any shame? A govt news agency goes to the extreme of inventing an interview with a president of another country, what else can they do, Shiek Arifi must be a small fish for them to fry!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Omo this one don pass craze oh grin grin
Re: A Plea From A Muslim Sister by Zhulfiqar1: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
^

i think you need some growing up to do.

you don't call someone a liar because you choose to believe the other.
Re: A Plea From A Muslim Sister by vedaxcool(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
^

What no apologies? After being exposed to the truth? You prefer clinging on lies acting all grown up? Unlike the righteous caliphs who are not alive to defend themselves against the slander and lies of the shias, you guys should have known lying on a living Arifi would not go down easy now he has clearly indicated he never passed such fatwa rather than hide from NL for 2 weeks for telling such audacious lies you came back acting all grown up like the shia that mimic the president of Egypt in the cooked up interview, the shia Audacity of Lies is very amazing indeed! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin we still waiting for an apology!
Re: A Plea From A Muslim Sister by Zhulfiqar1: 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
vedaxcool: ^

What no apologies? After being exposed to the truth? You prefer clinging on lies acting all grown up? Unlike the righteous caliphs who are not alive to defend themselves against the slander and lies of the shias, you guys should have known lying on a living Arifi would not go down easy now he has clearly indicated he never passed such fatwa rather than hide from NL for 2 weeks for telling such audacious lies you came back acting all grown up like the shia that mimic the president of Egypt in the cooked up interview, the shia Audacity of Lies is very amazing indeed! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin we still waiting for an apology!

https://www.nairaland.com/1123572/need-advice-muslim-brothers-sister/1#13632073

Zhul-fiqar:

i must first say "Allahu Aalam".

but i see no need to rush to defend your Sheikh.your Sheikh has previously made careless statements that insult the Prophet (s).and you also rushed in the other thread to defend him.fortunately,there was a video available which show your Sheikh making the insulting statements against the Prophet (s).that was posted and you ran mute or may be out of battery as usual:

"Islamic Scholars Angry As Wahhabi Preacher Say Prophet (sa) Was Alcohol Seller"
https://www.nairaland.com/922424/islamic-scholars-angry-wahhabi-preacher

the link you presented presents two pages.the twitter page apparently of al-Arifi where statements permitting "sex marriages" (as referred to in the page) and another page showing an ordinary report (God knows by who) that al-Arifi denied making the statement/fatwa.

like i said,i would simply say "Allahu Aalam" (Allah knows best).but i would not rush to believe your Sheikh,even if i think time will tell and possibly more evidence would come out.the video i earlier posted shows a lebanese media channel reporting also on arifi's fatwa for "sex marriages" (as referred to)."Eretz Zen" (on youtube) simply posted a video on youtube from a news report on lebanon's "aljadeed tv".

i see no reason why to rush to believe one report saying arifi issued the fatwa promoting "sex marriages" or the other that he denied issuing the fatwa.arifi has insulted the Prophet (s),and rich saudi Wahhabis do "MISYAR marriage" (which is outright bid'ah) and they also trick poor yemeni girls into permanent marriage,only to abandon the marriage and run back to saudi arabia after consumating the marriage with the poor girls.nothing really wonderful about this news on arifi's fatwa judging from the past.if i were you i'd be more cautious.
Re: A Plea From A Muslim Sister by vedaxcool(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
grin grin

O boy see the audacity of lies!
Re: A Plea From A Muslim Sister by Stalwert: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1155752/website-retracts-false-news-sheik

and no apologies for passing unconfirmed story till date! The audacity of lies indeed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. / The Truth About Sharia Law / Hamza Tzortis Great? ? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.