Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Jackson Ude Owner Of Pointblank News Identified As A Scammer For News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jackson Ude Owner Of Pointblank News Identified As A Scammer For News (4076 Views)

Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com / Okonjo-iweala Sues Pointblank News For N10 Billion / Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors – Pointblank News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jackson Ude Owner Of Pointblank News Identified As A Scammer For News by thejurist: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2011
[img]http://[img]http://[img]http://[/img][/img][/img]JACKSON UDE: THE FACE OF A BLACKMAILER

More facts are emerging on the true identity of Mr. Jackson Ude of Pointblank News. Few weeks 9jaconnect did an exclusive on his blackmailing activities. Like a leopard Jackson Ude who is a school drop cannot change.
     9jaconnect has it on good authority that the refusal of Abia State Government to approve Jackson proposal for retainer-ship for five million naira (#5 million) per quarter is one of the major reasons he vowed  to blackmail Governor T.A.  Orji’s person and administration on his sub standard news site.
     Having found out that Abia State Government is not succumbing to his blackmail tactics, he aligned with a former Abia State Governor, who owns The SUN Newspapers to tarnish the efforts of Governor T.A Orji.
      9jaconnect authoritatively learnt that, some State Governors in the South-South and the North are tired of Jackson’s antics despite the fact that he is on their pay role. An aide of one of the Governors in the North complained that despite the fact that they pay him an undisclosed amount per quarter, Jackson will always surprise him by writing bad stories about the governor, all in a bid to request for more money.
       As it is, the Governor has set up a trap to expose him and his gang, made up of other guys who run some news sites designed to blackmail Nigerian politicians. It would be recalled that Jackson who is the arrow-head of the syndicate escaped arrest, recently when he blackmailed Hon. Uche Ekwunife of Anambra State who is a member of the House of Representatives.
       Jackson was lured by Hon. Uche Ekwunife to come and pick some amount of money which he demanded in order not to publish a story against the former Governorship aspirant of APGA.
       Jackson sent one of his boys to go and collect the money but luck ran out on him as he was arrested by the police and paraded before newsmen. Sahara reporters carried that story for many months .We gathered that Jackson pleaded for Sahara reporters to remove the story but the editor who is quite apprehensive of Jackson’s blackmail tactics refused, having warned him to desist from such disgraceful act.
          As it is, the story is all over the town about Jackson’s survival tendencies.

We will publish Jackson’s proposal to Abia State Government when the need arises

Re: Jackson Ude Owner Of Pointblank News Identified As A Scammer For News by OgeJesus: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2011
Jackson Ude again? How long are we going to be having you in the news for all wrong reasons. Today scamming, tomorrow blackmail. You kw go rest?
Re: Jackson Ude Owner Of Pointblank News Identified As A Scammer For News by johnsonnna: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
jackson Ude You had once said in a statement ', unless T. A. Orji and his family settle me, i will not relent in launching attacks; whether people believe me or not, ' without minding those around you. Presently, everybody have known what Pointblank stands for, how else can the majority believe another of your accumulated purported gist's? It is learnt your style of journalism is strictly on the brown envelop approach, unfortunately, The Governor of Abia State, if i'm speaking his mind, do not have time for men seeking cheap popularity just like you do,

(1) (Reply)

Lapo Loan Micro Finance Bank In Conjunction With Central Bank Of Nigeria. (cbn) / Hilarious Picture Of "FUFU AREGBE" From Aregbesola's Supporter / Chief Ifeanyi Ubah; I Wasn't Consulted, So Why Should I Be Part Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.