Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: (1825 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2011
And i said common what are friends for grin
Re: She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by MrCork17: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2011
Ijogz K:

And i said common what are friends for  grin

and she kissed you with that face? undecided
Re: She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

and she kissed you with that face? undecided
A face with a beauty that your generation would keep praying to have someday cool
Re: She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by MrCork17: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2011
Ijogz K:

A face with a beauty that your generation would keep praying to have someday  cool

which face? u from Somali or Ghana?  undecided
Re: She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by slimyem: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
ijogz don become lefulefu's business partner sad sad sad sad sad
Re: She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by MrCork17: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2011
and slimyem. sweeery if ur waiting for a kiss, it aint happening! wink
Re: She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2011
slimyem:

ijogz don become lefulefu's business partner sad sad sad sad sad
Hope dis ain't gonna affect our relationship and love life? sad

Mr, Cork:

[color=#000099]and slimyem. sweeery if your waiting for a kiss, it aint happening! wink
angry[/color]
Re: She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by MrCork17: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2011
u kissed Mrs Chima and ur happy? undecided
Re: She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by zealot4me(f): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2011
undecided undecided SO WE SHULD RUN TO D STREET SCREAMING? TSHEWWW
Re: She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by Idowuogbo(f): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2011
Ijk nobody come shop come buy dvd today ni, biko close shop and go home iweka road no move 2day bi dat.Kiss ko strangle ni
Re: She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by 195(f): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2011
she asked for your assetitivness and you couldnt offer any stylish backfire
for further assetitivness of any developed bastality just to wisk her away off the feet angry
Re: She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by bekay911(f): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2011
Wats d noise for? Arent u happy nah?
Re: She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by itiswell1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2011
And that is an achievement.
Re: She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by Goldieluks: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2011
Ijogz K:

And i said common what are friends for  grin

and she kissed your mouth odour?lie lie!

190_@:

she asked for your assetitivness and you couldnt offer any stylish backfire
for further assetitivness of any developed bastality just to wisk her away off the feet angry

How much is the bunch of sticks?
Re: She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2011
zealot4me:

zealot4me:

If it wouldn't make people fink dat u are going gaga, i would appreciate it grin

Idowuogbo:

Ijk nobody come shop come buy dvd today ni, biko close shop and go home iweka road no move 2day bi dat.Kiss ko strangle ni
Idowu[b]igbo[/b] As u no come sell weed 2day, market self dey boring

bekay911:

Wats d noise for? Arent u happy nah?
I learnt dat kissing you can be multitasking, covering one's nose and kissing you at the same time, Oozing mouth angry

it is well:

And that is an achievement.
Well it's greater than your Highest level of achievement or accomplishment "Primary 6" undecided

Goldieluks:

[color=#550000]and she kissed your mouth odour?lie lie!

How much is the bunch of sticks?

You are mistaking me for Beekay911 sad[/color]
Re: She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by Kslib(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2011
Op!your face scares me more than bad news .You look like someone else's shadow.
Re: She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by bekay911(f): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2011
Ijogz K:

[
I learnt dat kissing you can be multitasking, covering one's nose and kissing you at the same time, Oozing mouth >: undecided
You are mistaking me for Beekay911 sad[/color][/font]
lol @ KUNLE abi JOSEPH s u think its an achievement. Boy go take back seat b4 i forget bad breath sweaty dude cheers n congrats once again. Dopes
Re: She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by bekay911(f): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2011
Ijogz K:

[
I learnt dat kissing you can be multitasking, covering one's nose and kissing you at the same time, Oozing mouth >: undecided
lol @ KUNLE abi JOSEPH s u think its an achievement. Boy go take back seat b4 i forget bad breath sweaty dude cheers n congrats once again. Dopes
Re: She Asked For A Permission To Kiss Me: by bekay911(f): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2011
Ijogz K:

[

(1) (Reply)

Can You Gist A Girl In Pidgin English Language? / Sexy Lines Girls Use / Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.