Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

The Louder U R The More Macho Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Louder U R The More Macho Man? (995 Views)

My Guy Jerked Off Over 200 Times During Se.x, Is He A Macho Man? / Macho Man Or Slim Guy / How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Louder U R The More Macho Man? by havanah: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2007
what is it with men and loud voice??is it like a competition between them??the louder u r the more a man u r??i really dont understand why a group of guys hanging out together would keep shouting like a bunch of old folks undecided, i guess that is the second thing i hate most in men, u wanna know the firstthe smell!!!unbelievable!! lipsrsealed
Re: The Louder U R The More Macho Man? by faketan(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2007
The smell from where?

A man that smells would have been a pit toilet if he was a woman.
Re: The Louder U R The More Macho Man? by havanah: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2007
faketan:

The smell from where?

A man that smells would have been a pit toilet if he was a woman.
u dont have to be mean about it and drift away from the subject i think that its a known fact that mens sweat composition is differnt from females and that gives a profuse smell since males usually work in jobs that involve a lot of muscular activity and hot climate,other facts include wearing athletic training shoes most of the day which give fungal infections a chance to grow on the sweaty feet which gives a bad odor, it wouldnt be a big problem if they do pay more attention to the hygienic factors but most males are to tired at the end of the day or too ignorant to do that, anyway the topic was why do men have this urge to shout in every thing they do??i hope have an answer to that? smiley
Re: The Louder U R The More Macho Man? by iice(f): 3:49am On Oct 03, 2007
Not all men are loud
Not all men smell. . .some are good at taking care of themselves and no they aren't metrosexuals
Re: The Louder U R The More Macho Man? by havanah: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2007
metrosexual?where did that come from? shocked
Re: The Louder U R The More Macho Man? by Easybaby(f): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2007
The emptier you are . . .the louder you are cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Louder U R The More Macho Man? by Easybaby(f): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2007
The emptier you are . . . the more louder you become! grin grin grin
Re: The Louder U R The More Macho Man? by CrazyMan(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2007
@havanah
I don't know where you got your findings from; but from my observations I think you're judging men based your little knowledge of them.

iice:

Not all men are loud
Not all men smell. . .some are good at taking care of themselves and no they aren't metrosexuals

I agree with you.
Re: The Louder U R The More Macho Man? by mydynasty(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2007
@havanah

As regards men having to shout, actually depends on the individual.
Some guys naturally have a very loud voice; and maybe while having
an argument on a burning issue for example, they tend to raise their voice
to make a point. It's just a natural tendency especially when certain issues,
like the 'English Premiership title race' crops up.

Perhaps u were referring to the 'AGBEROS' whose only way to communicate with each other
is to shout and scream on top of their voice. Dont blame them cos that's how they earn their living.

My dear, talking about sweat and body odour, I honestly think if a guy is used to taking care of himself,
there will be no room for any foul smell. Its just personal hygiene. Same applies to the ladies too.
If its pure Laziness, then that is when it really becomes a problem.

Cheers! smiley smiley
Re: The Louder U R The More Macho Man? by Smi1(m): 3:36am On Aug 16, 2010
mydynasty:

@havanah

As regards men having to shout, actually depends on the individual.
Some guys naturally have a very loud voice; and maybe while having
an argument on a burning issue for example, they tend to raise their voice
to make a point. It's just a natural tendency especially when certain issues,
like the 'English Premiership title race' crops up.

Perhaps u were referring to the 'AGBEROS' whose only way to communicate with each other
is to shout and scream on top of their voice. Dont blame them cos that's how they earn their living.

My dear, talking about sweat and body odour, I honestly think if a guy is used to taking care of himself,
there will be no room for any foul smell. Its just personal hygiene. Same applies to the ladies too.
If its pure Laziness, then that is when it really becomes a problem.

Cheers! smiley smiley

Correct !!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Is Going / 17 Signs Of Love / My Special Friend Keeps Lying To Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.