Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

My Special Friend Keeps Lying To Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Special Friend Keeps Lying To Me! (997 Views)

Annoying Friend Keeps Sending Me Photos Of Herself? / When A Friend Keeps Telling Me Everytime Her Children Move Out Of The House? / My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Special Friend Keeps Lying To Me! by hazzel(f): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2007
I am not so sure if you could label it as friends with benefit, because we dont have sex. However, we flirt a lot, kiss and he sleeps over once in a while. I am not looking for a relationship and neither is he (so he says). The problem is that, sometimes i wonder why he "screws" his face when ever i speak to other boys on the phone. When i ask him about it he says "nothing" and quickly changes topic. In addition, i dont understand why he thinks he has to lie about who hes with (girls), or where he was, when i dont really give a DAMN. For instance, i know the girl he likes, because we had a chat about that and i even offered to help hook them up wink Now, he says that he doesnt like her anymore but when she calls him, he tells me that itwas his sister calling, even though i didnt ask him. Or he says that he is going to play basketball with his friends, when in fact he is with her. I just dont understand why he feels he has to lie to me, when there is no need.

what do u guys think about this? Doesnt he get the message that we are just friends?? i hope this story makes sense undecided undecided
Re: My Special Friend Keeps Lying To Me! by msanda(m): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2007
Babe, get real. The guy doesn't think u are "just friends". He wants mo' but he's either foolin' himself that he's in control of his emotions or he's just too chicken to ask for it (he probably thinks he aint got a chance - considering the other guys u gist with on the phone)

What should u do? Simple. Be kind to a brova. If u really don't want to go further, cut him loose now. Completely. He can't handle the "just friends" thingy and you'll only hurt him more by holding on. However, if u think u like him enuff, c'mon__ Give the brova a chance, please? cry smiley
Re: My Special Friend Keeps Lying To Me! by sammy6(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2007
.No comment
Re: My Special Friend Keeps Lying To Me! by snugle: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2007

r u sure u can handle the truth? maybe they lie cuz they care bout u. or mayb they just enjoy lying.or maybe, damn, am i still on this??
Re: My Special Friend Keeps Lying To Me! by conda00410(m): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2007
straight!!!!!
he wants more than friendship
but he is too shy to admit or ask ??
Re: My Special Friend Keeps Lying To Me! by ozoneflake(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2007
Babble fables, common baby you kiss you flirt you, and you still think all you are doing is just been good friends. Darn another liar. Why cant you come to the open and say you actually like this guy but he doesn't give you attention. Another story!
Re: My Special Friend Keeps Lying To Me! by opokonwa(m): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2007
No he doesn't get the message yet.

Besides, I think your man has a lot of 'growing up' to do.

And what do you even think?

When you guys 'flirt a lot', when he enjoys kisses and cuddlings from you?

Abeg una dey fool una selves angry
Re: My Special Friend Keeps Lying To Me! by Joey82(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2007
its obvious u both know what u want,
winkjust get it down
Re: My Special Friend Keeps Lying To Me! by iice(f): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2007
Dunno why people don't like sticking to the original plan undecided (that was rhetorical!)
Sometimes (or maybe most often) women are the ones who want more out of an arrangement. However, occasionally, the man is the one who wants more. . .hence i think he wants more from you, its up to you if you want to have more with him or not.
Re: My Special Friend Keeps Lying To Me! by Busta(f): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2007
pretend and act like u just don't care. . act like u don't know that he's lying.
that will make him green with jealousy and in no time, he'll open up to u and tell u exactly how he feels.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Build A Standard Relationship? / Help Me Oooooooooooooooooooo / How Should I Treat Him Now, Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.