Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage (12455 Views)

How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / 25 Ways To Ruin Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage by DanielGb(m): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2011
The problem with Television is that it is visual not like radio, and we Humans do things base on what we see the most, so our visual is been counted as a serious tool which is part of our life. Television is really disturbing not only you but even student, who are unable to read very well.

The wife really look immature but the man suppose to be mature and should be able to train her. Ask God for wisdom on what to do with the problem you are facing, and he will teach you; secondly ask people for their own opinion like elders that are worthy. Thirdly, Sit her down and talk to her, about what she does and how you intends to help her reschedule are time table and so on.

Buying a DVR decoder for her won't solve the problem, Selling the TV won't stop the problem, but if you can help re-arrange her house work duties, she will appreciate and with God wisdom, you are done.
Re: Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage by deeplo(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2011
my brother there is a way to settle this,  from the remote press menu, look for password slot and password the channel. you can also schedule the time the channel will show from the menu. I have use this in my house many times and it work cos nobody dare ask me whats the password it.

Option 2,  Having another TV in the bedroom will not work because, if the woman is so much interested in her TV programme there nothing you can do to take her attention away even if u tickle her cli-t. The option also mean u need another decoder as that will mean you are running connection (since you are using dstv). If you are on Strong decoder you can easily split it via the TV OUT.

Hope this work with you,
Re: Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Genius100: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2011
This is a simple issue. The problem is not that she is watching too much TV; it's simply that her TV watching habits is making her neglect her duties in the house. The solution is for you to have a frank conversation with her and tell her she can watch her TV, but under no circumstance must she negelect her duties and obligations.
Re: Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
texazzpete:

Just invest in a mistress that will entertain you from 9 - 11PM daily. When she sees live action happening in front of her eyes, she go carry herself come back grin

heh. why do i suspect madam may have some similar complaints about u and ur consoles, or ur apple ecosystem wink
Re: Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage by theking5: 6:50am On Dec 24, 2011
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage by gozzynes(m): 12:54am On Dec 25, 2011
Dont let this ruin your marriage. try and correct it with tactfulness.
Re: Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage by cynthiafred67(f): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2011
Well marriage is not a prison,  I see nothing wrong with 2 hours of watching tv after a busy day work,( guess it her own way of relaxing) I think you should talk to her about it or you sit and watch with her too. or better still move the tv in the parlour to the bedroom shikina.
Re: Help: Television Series Wants To Ruin My Marriage by austey(m): 3:37am On Dec 29, 2011
I quite share your pain,but you need to understand that you are the head of the house;invariably what that means is authority.
So in simple term,i think is high time you use your veto power by sitting down and talking sense into her with the softest of tone.

Please feel free to click my signature below to get more info on your topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway By Twaci (2021 Edition) / My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help / Do You Believe In Marrying Young?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.