Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? (3430 Views)

6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend / Will you ever forgive this offender [photos] / Can You Ever Forgive Your Girlfriend After Confessing Cheat With An Ex-boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2011
Hey guys, i like to know your reaction to this and please give me feed backs.
Read story here.
http://www.gidilinks.com/2011/12/would-you-ever-forgive-woman-who-does.html
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by freecocoa(f): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2011
If you want that story read better post it here,I ain't going to your blog or whatever that is.
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Jeel: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2011
I will 4giv incase,
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by donbuchi1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2011
I have not read it but will forgive
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by 195(f): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2011
freecocoa:

If you want that story read better post it here,I ain't going to your blog or whatever that is.

cool cool
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Ranoscky(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2011
Wil read it later!
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2011
The story's not thorough enough.
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by sexlog(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2011
U better post it here.
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2011
freecocoa:

Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2011
Okay people, grin It's a true story about a woman who takes 1.5 million Naira annual rent from her husband over the house they live in which she actually inherited.
What do you think of that?
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Reanaa: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2011
the woman did not try at all
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Mynd44: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2011
Wait let me get this right. He is paying house rent to his wife as in his wife is his landlord?
Falls from Iroko tree
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2011
She inherited the house.
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Kslib(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2011
chipmunkey:

Okay people,  grin It's a true story about a woman who takes 1.5 million Naira annual rent from her husband over the house they live in which she actually inherited.
What do you think of that?
WHAT Well, firstly l wuld lyk her to tell me what she uses the money for?Back to question,yes i will forgive.
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Kslib(m): 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2011
Which tribe is she from?
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Mynd44: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2011
This is serious
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Agybabe(f): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2011
She is saving for the rainy days. I will forgive! But she is right if with a good motive like maybe her husband isn't serious with life! But forgive her for the love atleast.
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by kelz88(f): 1:29am On Dec 23, 2011
Sharp woman. tongue

How can she do that to her hubby? Is he the type that spends money on mistresses? If he's that kinda man then thumbs up to her. But if he's a loving guy she needs to show him what she's been doing with the money, and it'd better be something fantastic. That's a lot of money!!
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2011
kelz88:

Sharp woman. tongue
How can she do that to her hubby? Is he the type that spends money on mistresses? If he's that kinda man then thumbs up to her. But if he's a loving guy she needs to show him what she's been doing with the money, and it'd better be something fantastic. That's a lot of money!!
Well said but i think that is not so cool no matter what kind of man the guy is.
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2011
Now deres two ways of looking @ dis, d woman might b mean, selfish and greedy in order words a very dangerous wife to ever trust again, or she might b type after a thorough analysis of her husband's money handling ways decides she has to put to effect an ISA.If she was collecting rent to put away for both of dem den he married a jewel,cus its d duty of a woman to hold d home.I would do d same if my husband doesn't tink about WHAT IFS,times are hard we have to secure our future wen we can.
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Ranoscky(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2011
May God punish me if I ever percieve such woman as a wifey material.
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:11am On Dec 23, 2011
OLD OLD STORY!!
wth is wrong with you people, this fiction has been posted over and over again. smh!!
seems all everyone wants to do is talk, talk, talk!!  angry
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Ranoscky(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2011
Mynd_44:

This is serious
I dey tel u.
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Now deres two ways of looking @ dis, d woman might b mean, selfish and greedy in order words a very dangerous wife to ever trust again, or she might b type after a thorough analysis of her husband's money handling ways decides she has to put to effect an ISA.If she was collecting rent to put away for both of dem den he married a jewel,cus its d duty of a woman to hold d home.I would do d same if my husband doesn't tink about WHAT IFS,times are hard we have to secure our future wen we can.
Greedy is the word my dear.
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by 677ano(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2011
@OP

This happens a lot, she is not the first to do it
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Suntemi(m): 6:32am On Dec 25, 2011
don buchi:

I have not read it but will forgive

vEry funny
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by cynthiafred67(f): 6:47am On Dec 25, 2011
*yawns* Old story
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2011
cynthiafred67:

*yawns* Old story
Read my blog if you're bored. grin btw. Would you do the same if you were in her shoes?
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Mynd44: 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2011
^^^
Dude nobody is intrested in reading your blog
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 26, 2011
i just read it but i am confused. undecided

did she scam him into giving her money?
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
Dude nobody is intrested in reading your blog
You are a nobody and that's why you're not interested. tongue

BelaMorena:

i just read it but i am confused. undecided

did she scam him into giving her money?
It appears to be a scam because she probably got them to live in a house which she inherited without her husband's fore knowledge and got him to pay for the rent.
Re: Would You Ever Forgive A Woman Who Does This To You? by Dunddy(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2011
this is business and shouldn't be mixed with family.

however, i think its best for the man to have his home outside the house while the woman get a tenant who is not her husband into the house.

question: if the man defaults, would the wife throw him out? LWKMD

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Right Way To Celebrate Val! / Why Is It Dat Guys Dont Lik 2 Mari After 1. / Help! My Relationship Is Boring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.