Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! (6984 Views)

Watch Video Of The Violence At Apc Rally In Okrika / Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai / CPC Statement On The Violence In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by Relax101(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2011
We the undersigned are requesting that the Ogun state government, the Ogun State Ministry of Justice and the Attorney General commence a formal investigation of the conduct of Bishop David Oyedepo during a service at Faith Tabanacle Cannanland, Ota Ogun state as shown in a youtube video. Please see links below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Uidhk7ioYO0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM6h2EX-TIM

It appears as though the Bishop may have violated the Criminal Code Act (chapter 29 of Part V; sections 351 to 365) of the Nigerian constitution.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/stop-the-violence-against-women-in-nigeria.html
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by Afam4eva(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2011
I can't beleive nobody has taken this up. Where are the darn lawyers in this country. Una no want make money ni. Abi is "touch not my annointed" moniker scaring you guys?
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by Lasinoh: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2011
It is the culture and the women love it like that.
Nothing to protest for abegggi! kiss
I only campaign for myself.
Lerrus juss say. . . try it in my presence. . .and a trial will convince you and your unborn generations. kiss
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by AfroBlue(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2011

Bishop Oyedepo is a CRIMINAL and must be Treated as one!

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuxGgj8lyoQ?version=3&feature=player_detailpage[/flash]

Bruh's Yankee cousin  grin

Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by stagger: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2011
Relax101:

We the undersigned are requesting that the Ogun state government, the Ogun State Ministry of Justice and the Attorney General commence a formal investigation of the conduct of Bishop David Oyedepo during a service at Faith Tabanacle Cannanland, Ota Ogun state as shown in a youtube video. Please see links below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Uidhk7ioYO0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM6h2EX-TIM

It appears as though the Bishop may have violated the Criminal Code Act (chapter 29 of Part V; sections 351 to 365) of the Nigerian constitution.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/stop-the-violence-against-women-in-nigeria.html

Only f[i]o[/i]ols go treading even where angels fear to tread! Now after the massive campaign of calumny which has gone nowhere, you are now begging for people to sign that dumb petition. Why not recruit your own family members and your extended family and your village people?

Olodo rapata!
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2011
how did this thread make the front page? undecided
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by executinal(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2011
EXCESS WEED grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by nomorename(f): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2011
If you live in the UK write a letter to Theresa May the home secetary requesting that Oyedepo be denied leave to enter the UK (give the title of the video on youtube so they can also view it), I have already written mine like a few other people I know. It will cost you about 0.30p for a stamp.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by aloyemeka1: 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2011
This slapping issue is moin moin compared to boko bombings and that is what we are concerned with now.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by Relax101(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2011
stagger:

Only f[i]o[/i]ols go treading even where angels fear to tread! Now after the massive campaign of calumny which has gone nowhere, you are now begging for people to sign that dumb petition. Why not recruit your own family members and your extended family and your village people?

Olodo rapata!

You dey craze you ediot.
No allow me descend on you this Christmas day.
Now run back to your boasting slapping bishop, ode.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by tavon(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2011
Relax101:

You dey craze you ediot.

hahahaha u r funny
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by stagger: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2011
nomorename:

If you live in the UK write a letter to Theresa May the home secetary requesting that Oyedepo be denied leave to enter the UK (give the title of the video on youtube so they can also view it), I have already written mine like a few other people I know. It will cost you about 0.30p for a stamp.

Who gives a damn about entering that concentration camp of a country you call the UK? How much do you earn from your job?

Well, in case you did not hear it, go and read what David Mark said about countries like that concentration camp you are in, who think they can tie their miserable "aid' to allowing denatured human beings practice their filth in Nigeria.

The last I checked, the UK STOLE THOUSANDS OF ARTEFACTS FROM BENIN in 1897 and have refused to return them, ever since.

Your adopted country's government are robbers!

If you want to be a moralist, ask the Home Secretary to get his government to return stolen property! You gotta be a joker to collude with murderers and armed robbers (who stole artefacts at gun point and killed the Bini people in the process).
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by stagger: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2011
Relax101:

You dey craze you ediot.

I pay people like you salary every month; you are too small for me to respond to.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by Relax101(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2011
stagger:

I pay people like you salary every month; you are too small for me to respond to.

Mumu, in your whole life time, you can never pay me.
Na so you dey slap your workers ni?
No wonder!
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2011
I'd rather say nothing on this issue again. God bless all of us. (Amen)
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by Sweetnecta: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2011
Aloy/Emeka should now the Proverb that goes with Moin moin?

if you don't, it is Ibi pelebe lati mo mu oolee [Olele] je.

If you can't deal with the oversize suit wearing Oyedebo, how are you going to deal with ragtag poor easy to blend in Boo Haram thugs?
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by slap1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2011
careytommy:

how did this thread make the front page? undecided
Through Chisco Transport Company. . .
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by adudu: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2011
Stop women violent
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2011
Why can't people just mind their own business?
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by cold(m): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2011
Bishop Oyedepo in my view is a very successful businessman in the religious industry who is very good in packaging and marketing variants of products from the 'Jesus brand '
In that sense, I respect his business acumen! However, he is a product of an environment where the poor are treated like nobodies and abused even up to their graves. His behaviour is no different from the way many people in Nigeria treat their houseboys and housegirls who cook the very food they eat!
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2011
Stupidity and irresponsibility in the highest order. It is amazing how supporters of this man are asking why people do not mind their business. When boko haram bombs churches why do you not mind your business?

Dumb people. People like you are more interested in worshiping your churches rather than protecting Christendom.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by tavon(m): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2011
divine2043:

Stupidity and irresponsibility in the highest order. It is amazing how supporters of this man are asking why people do not mind their business. When boko haram bombs churches why do you not mind your business?

Dumb people. People like you are more interested in worshiping your churches rather than protecting Christendom.

What do you expect. Africans have always been known for their abject stupidity to the world around. Looking at the posts of these zombies i fear we are living up to expectations of the world. SHAME
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2011
Nice tavon. It is heart warming to know that there are people who think straight and not hypnotized by these lots. I am sure some of these people can carry out suicide bombings if their pastors tell them to.

Stupid people.
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2011
stagger:

I have seen you several times bragging about how much you are worth especially when it comes to defending this scammer pastor.How much are you worth or are you Adebole or oledepo ?
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2011
When we have slow minded Nigerians like this it is easy for both the Islamists and fraudulent pastors to use Nigerians. Are you surprised that Ghana, with muslims and Christians do not have stupid news like these?
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by tavon(m): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2011
stagger:

stupidity of an ignorant nigerian. how much are you fucking worth? do you really wanna brag about riches on a an anonymous environment. Do you really know the worth on any one of us to make such a statement or are you on the forbes list. what have you achieved in this life. Are you googleable? How much is your laptop you are typing on seff. Give civilization a chance u stupid fool
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2011
tavon:

stupidity of an ignorant nigerian. how much are you bleeping worth? do you really wanna brag about riches on a an anonymous environment. Do you really know the worth on any one of us to make such a statement or are you on the forbes list. what have you achieved in this life. Are you googleable? How much is your laptop you are typing on seff. Give civilization a chance u silly fool
Ignore the slowpoke jare,we know their type.Person wey never chop night food they claim nonsense for here.If you too get money,why not donate the excess to charity instead of running your mouth around ?
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by stagger: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2011
tavon:

stupidity of an ignorant nigerian. how much are you bleeping worth? do you really wanna brag about riches on a an anonymous environment. Do you really know the worth on any one of us to make such a statement or are you on the forbes list. what have you achieved in this life. Are you googleable? How much is your laptop you are typing on seff. Give civilization a chance u silly fool

Do you even have a bicycle spoke? Uncivilized f[i]o[/i]ol!
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by stagger: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ignore the slowpoke jare,we know their type.Person wey never chop night food they claim nonsense for here.If you too get money,why not donate the excess to charity instead of running your mouth around ?

When the revolution starts in Nigeria, peasants will drag your body on the streets! All of you who can never see anything good in men of God doing genuine work for God, what can you do? You are all toothless bulldogs.

The fellow I gave a challenge refused to take it.

Come back here in January and tell us where your campaign of calumny against Bishop has gone. Demented animal!
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2011
stagger:

When the revolution starts in Nigeria, peasants will drag your body on the streets! All of you who can never see anything good in men of God doing genuine work for God, what can you do? You are all toothless bulldogs.

The fellow I gave a challenge refused to take it.

Come back here in January and tell us where your campaign of calumny against Bishop has gone. Demented animal!
Guy fook off with your stu-pid defence of the defenceless.Only an idiiot like you will close his eyes and still think oledepo was right in slapping that innocent girl.Sir were coming here to brag like he's the son of oledepo.Spiritual robbers !
Re: Stop The Violence Against Women In Nigeria! by stagger: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Guy fook off with your stu-pid defence of the defenceless.Only an idiiot like you will close his eyes and still think oledepo was right in slapping that innocent girl.Sir were coming here to brag like he's the son of oledepo.Spiritual robbers !

I will love to look you in the eyes when the peasants of this country that you people have oppressed will drag your fat blobby body on the streets.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peace In Yobe As Suspected Terrorists Are Arrested / NDDC Forensic Audit Completed, Min. Of Justice To Review / (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.