Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry (10940 Views)

See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire / If This Is The Blackberry Android Phone, I Want One / The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by bekay911(f): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2011
Watever blueberry doesnt trip me
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by Rexy007: 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2012
the fact is that, when you compare blackberryOs to other smart phone competitors like android and iOs,you would see that blackberry is crap.in terms of speed, amazing user interfrace,awesome graphics(LG optimus 3D),and lots more, for christ sake has any one seen the latest sony experia S or the Nokia 808 with 41MP camera?, blackberry na nonsense na, I don't want to talk about the new androim versions jelly bean 5.0,sandwich and ice cream 4.0,key lime 5.5,wich will all be available in 2012, have you seen Nokia lumnia 800?, or have you ever stoped to wonder why the Iphone 5 is transparent?, do you know that Zune for wp7 is the best music player for smart phones in the market?, or haven't you read that the android phone browser is the best in the market?, I can go on and on, now for all my blackberry lover out there I have few questions you you, pls tell me what make the porsche or whatever so special that it sells for 450grand, and pls why dose it look like a calculator?, what makes the blackberry playbook a gadget when it dose not even have a GSM support and can not be used without a blackberry phone?, why is the touch so big and stupid,for christ sake everything is getting smaller,technology is advancing(ask samsung and apple co operation), I heard someone say bb is meant for the rich and not for the poor and that it is only the poor that hate bb.first of all I don't know if your too uninformed to know that blackberry was actually meant for business! and hey you're as broke as the poor you imagine, in my own dictionary,I define been rich as the enablement to spend after you have really spent,and the ability to continue the process, so shut the Bleep up!!!!!, I use a sonyErickson experia arc and I love it,GOD BLESS ANDROID!!!!!!
Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by Rachelwang(f): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2012
this is a good topic, blackberry is a good phone

Re: How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry by phazotron(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
oda than cheap internet bb is a disaster it should be called crapberry or fuckedberry or better still disasterberry dats all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Buy This Phone With 8300mah, 4GB/64GB For 65k? / Where Can I Download High Quality Mp3 Songs For Free / My problem with Oraimo Power Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.