Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla (24299 Views)

Boko Haram In Madalla, Abuja?! / We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram / 13yr Old Nancy Lost Her Parents & Siblings In Madalla Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Orikinla(m): 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2011
These Islamic terrorists have ruined the Christmas for all Christians!

These devils must not escape!

I have to rush back to the office to monitor the emergencies.

Is President Goodluck Jonathan and his family enjoying their Christmas  turkey now?
Is this anarchy what Nigerians voted for?
A weakling head of state?
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by nikky5(m): 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2011
That is the spirit of allah.Islam stands for violence.I used to be one or them before but thank God am a preacher of the gospel of Christ today.The religion is satanic and it is even written in their unholy book that they will all go to hell.I pray they repent like I did over two decades ago else their souls will rot in hell.Their days are numbered cos the God of the christians will fight for His people.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2011
don't just blame Jonathan or the police. blame the northern leaders like buhari, atiu, ibb and co.

also blame the emirs in the north who get monthly allowance and salary from the government but sit down in tacit approval.

also blame the silly imams and islamic apologist who preach nothing good about Christians in their evil covens called mosques.

i think the time has come for everyone to open their eyes and see that these evil and religious b-astards have started a jihad
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Orikinla(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2011
I cannot stop the tears flowing.

This President is bad luck.

I can't even eat.

I don't care anymore.

I will not let these murderers go unpunished.

All Muslims must mobilize to stop their lunatics on rampage or they will not be spared when vengeance comes soon.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by gaakgaba: 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2011
@krafty-iyk. If what you have stated is anything to go by, then you have just corroborated my points. the right education has not been given to these children.nothing like that anthem in islam.Please always read carefully before responding to comments and not abuses.I will repeat some for you. why are their no such things in the south? Are there no muslims in the south? In a forum like this, you only put up your argument with facts and not abuses. i am not good at abusing people and it is sinful according to the ethics of my religion. May God help us.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Myself2(m): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2011
Is that all the cowards have got,let them detonate more bombs,it wont change a thing,the Nigerian state will not give in to their demands,Nigerians will not be cowed.Bloody cowards,why throw sticks and run,they should come out with their guns and fight.Bloody useless cowards

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by KayDee4: 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2011
OMG !!!!!

This is so so sad. cry cry cry cry
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Pharoh: 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2011
May the souls of the life lost rest in peace, i hope this will be a wake up call to those in authority to do the right thing.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by koolJ1(f): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2011
This is so effing sad! Lawdy lawd!! On the 25th!!! Why dont we retaliate on one of their eid days. Murafu.ckers
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2011
Its all good and well getting the army to attack Boko Haram, but not a lot can be achieved without getting Northern leaders to condemn these attacks in times like these. From Sultan Sa'ad Abubakar to Nuhu Ribadu or all those who claimed Boko Haram was all about protesting the poverty and hardship in Nigeria. These people must be called out to condemn these babarism, the local population in places like Yobe, Borno or Kano must also denounce this blood thirsty roup for their terrorist activities.

This is no time to keep quiet anymore. If the Sultan and Ribadu still believes this is about poverty and not an attempt by Boko Haram to impose its world view on others, it is time for the Sultan or Ribadu to come out and say how bombing a church can solve corruption in Nigeria.

Without the North denouncing Boko Haram it will be very difficult to isolate and defeat Boko Haram. So the North must announce where their loyalty lies. If they honestly share the real views of Boko Haram, then they should please say so so that we can have a peaceful referendum and split so that those who want to live in Taliban styled Afghanistan can go ahead and do so.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Sike(m): 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2011
Gawd have Mercy!
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by honsule(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2011
This news is so disheartening.May the souls of the life lost rest in peace angry angry angry sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Gudiza(m): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2011

jealous bastards!
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by ektbear: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2011
sad
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Iranoladun(f): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2011
This is so barbaric! How can some group of human beings throw a bomb into a full church on a Christmas day?
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by BABSIN(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2011
How will killing innocent Christian worshippers on Christmas day help spread Islam or the belief that western education is sacrilage?
It is evident that this is a grand plan to destablize Nigeria and create a path for its ultimate disintegration.
I sympathize with the families of those killed or injured in Madalla bombing

And to all those who are bent on villifying Islam for all this attrocities, You should rather think deeply and look clearly at the hand writting written on the wall.

This is not a time of religious bickering, but a time to collectively identify our common enemies and stand against them. One thing is crystal clear to me and the earlier we all realise this the better, That is " This nation Nigeria has come to stay no amount of turmoil or forces can disintegrate it intergrity. The unity may be shaking but it will forever remain as one.

Most of us that have been confine to our localty and could not see Nigeria beyond our cities and states thereby making comment like christian south vs muslim North, Hausa Muslim and Yoruba Muslim, Have we ever ask ourselves  simple questions like

Why are there lot of yorubas and Ibos in the North despite much Clamour for them to return back home?

How many Regions will the country divide into, If we are to Disintegrate?

What will be the fate of My state if the country divide? will it be a minority or Majority state?

What will be fate of those minority in the North Like those in Jos, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Kogi, Bauchi and Yobe Bearing in mind that most of us in the south cannot diffrentiate them from the major Hausa and Fulani?

until we start finding answers to these simple questions then we can start thinking about Dis-integration,

May God Save this nation and expose the enemies of her progess,
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by EzeUche(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2011
This is horrible. shocked cry shocked
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by youngmonie: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2011
rafhell:

don't just blame Jonathan or the police. blame the northern leaders like buhari, atiu, ibb and co.

also blame the emirs in the north who get monthly allowance and salary from the government but sit down in tacit approval.

also blame the silly imams and islamic apologist who preach nothing good about Christians in their evil covens called mosques.

i think the time has come for everyone to open their eyes and see that these evil and religious b-astards have started a jihad
Pls dont even piss me off today!!, Dis thing is not today, It happend on oct 1st last year, GEJ even said it with his mouth  "We know this  people and we  apprehend them" and till this day  this bombing  is still happning and your telling me  not to blame jonathan  or the police, what is theri job then if they cannot  protect the common citizen  and yet they can buy bullet and bomb proff cars for themselves,
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by naijaking1: 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2011
Orikinla:

I cannot stop the tears flowing.

This President is bad luck.

I can't even eat.

I don't care anymore.

I will not let these murderers go unpunished.

All Muslims must mobilize to stop their lunatics on rampage or they will not be spared when vengeance comes soon.

We should fire GEJ, and replace him with Buhari, Atiku, or any other good muslim so that we can have "peace"
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by meine: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2011
All of u calling for a break up are cowards, why can't u hit the street and let the govt shake? Serious countries don't just talk they act. All of you had a clear chance to elect a leader in 2011 and this is the best u could produce in a nation of 140 million. I pity the casualties but blood havent started flowing until you choose to do the right! cry[code][/code]
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Basseti: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2011
meine:

All of u calling for a break up are cowards, why can't u hit the street and let the govt shake? Serious countries don't just talk they act. All of you had a clear chance to elect a leader in 2011 and this is the best u could produce in a nation of 140 million. I pity the casualties but blood havent started flowing until you choose to do the right! cry[code][/code]

The only problem with ur logic here is that its not the Govt bombing churches on xmas day
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by naijaking1: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2011
BABSIN:

How will killing innocent Christian worshippers on Christmas day help spread Islam or the belief that western education is sacrilage?
It is evident that this is a grand plan to destablize Nigeria and create a path for its ultimate disintegration.
I sympathize with the families of those killed or injured in Madalla bombing

And to all those who are bent on villifying Islam for all this attrocities, You should rather think deeply and look clearly at the hand writting written on the wall.

This is not a time of religious bickering, but a time to collectively identify our common enemies and stand against them. One thing is crystal clear to me and the earlier we all realise this the better, That is " This nation Nigeria has come to stay no amount of turmoil or forces can disintegrate it intergrity. The unity may be shaking but it will forever remain as one.

Most of us that have been confine to our localty and could not see Nigeria beyond our cities and states thereby making comment like christian south vs muslim North, Hausa Muslim and Yoruba Muslim, Have we ever ask ourselves  simple questions like

Why are there lot of yorubas and Ibos in the North despite much Clamour for them to return back home?

How many Regions will the country divide into, If we are to Disintegrate?

What will be the fate of My state if the country divide? will it be a minority or Majority state?

What will be fate of those minority in the North Like those in Jos, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Kogi, Bauchi and Yobe Bearing in mind that most of us in the south cannot diffrentiate them from the major Hausa and Fulani?

until we start finding answers to these simple questions then we can start thinking about Dis-integration,

May God Save this nation and expose the enemies of her progess,

You sound like you're trying to answer one of the issues raised at Aburi shocked
Ojukwu will be laughing all the way to heaven while Gowon, Theophilus Danjuma, and other short sighted leaders will be wondering what hit them so late in their age when they thought they have achieved "One Nigeria"
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Basseti: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2011
meine:

All of u calling for a break up are cowards, why can't u hit the street and let the govt shake? Serious countries don't just talk they act. [b]All of you had a clear chance to elect a leader in 2011 and this is the best u could produce in a nation of 140 million. [/b]I pity the casualties but blood havent started flowing until you choose to do the right! cry[code][/code]

So 'cos ur idea of a leader was not elected, you and ur ilk will go around bombing churches and killing innocent lives.

And u are so unashamed of ur barbaric act that you even come on the net to flaunt your "actions" and even threaten with more to come?  undecided

So the option has been , elect Buhari or we will burn Nigeria down?
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2011
Igbos have no business being in the North.

We all have a right to choose to live.

Not sure what any of them are doing there. They should come back home!!!!
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2011
this funny, i just passed by a young aboki shoemaker(cobler) now, imagine me take a knife and stab him dat wuld be very unfair and ill manerd of me, dude doesnt even know wat's going on now he's busy hustling 2 get wat 2 eat, why can't this bastardz tink d same way, most of d innocent souls killed 2day av planz on how 2 celebrate dz xmas after service, among them are children looking 4ward 2 d chicken @ home, had someone told them earlier dey wuldnt return home 2day wuld they leave their house, I READ SOME SILLY POST THAT QURAN CONDEMS KILLINGS OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN WTF!, SO YOU'RE CERTIFIED 2 KILL MEN!, THIS PEOPLE ARE ALL INSANE THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BTWN 'EM.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Kizilala: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2011
Mzsolex:

this funny, i just passed by a young aboki shoemaker(cobler) now, imagine me take a knife and stab him dat wuld be very unfair and ill manerd of me, dude doesnt even know wat's going on now he's busy hustling 2 get wat 2 eat, why can't this bastardz tink d same way, most of d innocent souls killed 2day av planz on how 2 celebrate dz xmas after service, among them are children looking 4ward 2 d chicken @ home, had someone told them earlier dey wuldnt return home 2day wuld they leave their house, I READ SOME SILLY POST THAT QURAN CONDEMS KILLINGS OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN WTF!, SO YOU'RE CERTIFIED 2 KILL MEN!, THIS PEOPLE ARE ALL INSANE THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BTWN 'EM.

This shows the difference between you and those animals.You have a conscience and they don't.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by naijaking1: 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2011
mikeansy:

Igbos have no business being in the North.

We all have a right to choose to live.

Not sure what any of them are doing there. They should come back home!!!!

No need to confuse issues at this time.
Time will come for discussion on whether Igbos should live in the north or whether Hausas should live in the south.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by noiseless: 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2011
The only way out of this mess is for the southerners to come together and create one new country,we can live in peace with our southern brothers who are muslims cos we have always lived in peace with our southern muslims.This is the only way to get out of this unecessary waste of lives.RIP to the victims.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by gaakgaba: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2011
Boko haram bombed and eid-ground last sallah. now churches. if you still think this is religious, think again.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2011
gaakgaba:

Boko haram bombed and eid-ground last sallah. now churches. if you still think this is religious, think again.

YOURE THE ONLY SENSIBLE MAN THAT SEES THE SIGNS FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE.
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2011
naijaking1:

No need to confuse issues at this time.
Time will come for discussion on whether Igbos should live in the north or whether Hausas should live in the south.

Not sure what you mean?

I am not expecting anybody to legislate against Igbos living in the North. All I am saying is in the face of these brutal attacks that wont stop anytime soon and yet our Government or country has no answer to. People are responsible for their own security.

Being responsible for your own personal security means relocating to where you will be safe and can not be a target because of the language you speak, how u look or the God you pray to.

If this is not fundamental to this discuss I don't know what is?

So I am astonished at what you mean by not confusing issues at this time!
Re: Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla by otokx(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2011
What is the situation of things in Damaturu now? Is the offensive still on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro / #EndSARS: Segun "Segalink" Awosanya Mocks Ambode Over SARS Killing / Customs: Hameed Ali Generates N799bn In 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.