Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! (9819 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Explosion Rocks PDP Meeting In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2011
the pope just sent his condolences so where is "the president"?we need a strong leader than can handle this.this wouldnt have happened under obj
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2011
don't just blame Jonathan or the police. blame the northern leaders like buhari, atiku, ibb and co.

also blame the emirs in the north who get monthly allowance and salary from the government but sit down in tacit approval.

also blame the b-loody imams and islamic apologist who preach nothing good about Christians in their evil covens called mosques.

i think the time has come for everyone to open their eyes and see that these evil and religious b-astards have started a jihad
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by omicron(m): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2011
On mature reflections, this sounds like a war! As in, a real war!
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Pharoh: 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2011
But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. Mattew 24:43
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2011
This is Jihad. Muslims at the north should be treated as terrorists, even if it means wiping out entire mosques of radical Islams !!!
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by babaowo: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2011
Incompetence of federal government.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by sheyguy: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2011
This is the result of a system failure.
If the recently launched satelites had earth-image capturing features, then i believe by now, we shld be capturing images of these BH prone towns and tracing the origin of cars and bikes used in these attacks back to building they came from & picking up real suspects that can crack BH web down, it is unfortunate to see Gej focused on subsidizing a corrupt govt at the expense of security,
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Orikinla(m): 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2011
[size=28pt]
Pharoh:

But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. Mattew 24:43
[/size]

THIS SUMS IT UP!

These lunatic Muslims warned of attacking churches during the Christmas holidays and President Goodluck Jonathan and his cabinet failed to respond to the threats and here we are now watching helplessly as innocent Christians are being massacred in their churches on this Christmas Sunday and these Islamic terrorists did the same in Jos during the Christmas holidays of last year.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2011
Na wa!
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by babaowo: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2011
our no1 citizen is just a figure HEAD who is controlling by many organizations.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Basseti: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2011
Orikinla:

[size=28pt][/size]

THIS SUMS IT UP!

These lunatic Muslims warned of attacking churches during the Christmas holidays and President Goodluck Jonathan and his cabinet failed to respond to the threats and here we are now watching helplessly as innocent Christians are being massacred in their churches on this Christmas Sunday and these Islamic terrorists did the same in Jos during the Christmas holidays of last year.

Is it practical to cordon all churches in the North?
I know these are emotional times, but u need to also have a dose of pragmatism.

The fact is , anything short of full scale confrontation, it is hard to contain people who are hell bent on unleashing violence on civilian populace even if it means losing their own lives in the process.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2011
please what is d job of a president?do we have one?i tire for gej oh.am so frustrated with the chronic nonchalance.he should go
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by stunna2(m): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2011
The Giant of Africa?

Naija no dey carry last?

God is in control?

all is well??

Jonathan Goodluck as president will bring y'all good luck?

Hmmmm!!!!!

Watching from outside, one can see clearly that the poblems in nigeria r rooted in the very psychology of nigerians, as a generally naive and clueless people!

A massive Nation of like 200million people are walking lazily, blindly and head first into a coming disaster and can not see it or even help itself, because they believe that they are special somehow and that God understands how weak and lazy they r to face their problem and therefor will come and rescue them, !!

its a tough life people and only Nigeria and therefor nigerians will save themselves!!

im still waiting for the 1st person here to once again declare that all is well n that god is in control of the nation called nigeria!! i get a chuckle out of these sayings people!! heehee
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by freshera: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2011
^^^^

Talk is cheap

Who told you nigerians are lazy? Is it a country where people cannot protest freely without being shot by police?

Why don't you donate yourself or your son as our messiah or did we refuse you? See what they did to Gani, naija are clueless

Besides lots of people are uneducated and don't know their rights and they need to fight for rights before they can get free education.

Naija's problem is lack of affinity.

Funny enough, I dreamt about this as a kid. About 15yrs ago, I dreamt that fulani(or northern) touts invaded Ogun State, a lot of people had fled before they came, some were still around. I just said to myself then "it is not possible".
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by beespak7(m): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2011
ISLAM is a religion of violence!!! Death to boko haram!! bastards !!!
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2011
im shivering. As the govt is handicap what happens next nigerians would take law in2 their own hands
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by LEXYLOV: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2011
It's so sad that in a civilized world some monster in a human flesh still living among us. Boko haram or whatever they are is full of cowards and miserable people. If they are really fighter or defender of their believe they should simply go face to face with the Nigeria military or simply go to aso rock or national assembly to confront the government. Why the poor innocent people who just go to serve their God cry cry cry. It's considerably truth that Nigeria do not have an effective leader at the moment, But still someone someone should stand up against this clowns. I'm now convince that the government is the cause of this, simply because there was no any strict implementation of action to address this issue for so long now. The last time GEJ threatening to give any BH convict a 5yrs jail time can you just imagine. My question is WHERE IS THE GOVERNMENT
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by stunna2(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2011
freshera:

^^^^

Talk is cheap

Who told you nigerians are lazy? Is it a country where people cannot protest freely without being shot by police?

Why don't you donate yourself or your son as our messiah or did we refuse you? See what they did to Gani

Besides lots of people are uneducated and don't know their rights and they need to fight for rights before they can get free education.

Naija's problem is lack of affinity.

Funny enough, I dreamt about this as a kid. I dreamt that fuLANI/NORTERN THUGS INVADED oGUN sTATE MORE THAN 15 YEARS AGO.

hahahahaha!! you r even lazy in your thought process, hello??

if only you can see ur own mind and how weak it is, but u can not and therefor u think u r right and that the way u think and see the world is the only valid way of seeing it and, yet, you wonder why everything is going wrong daily in the land?

trust me, nigerians r generally clueless about the great sacrifice it takes to creat a great nation and therefor wants to force the country into being great - not from hard work but by mainly saying that nigeria is the giant of africa! it will never work just as saying god is in control has never worked n never will, it takes extraordinary hardwork and determination and persiverance and great sacrifices to creat a great nation,

and fearing getting shot by police while u protest or holding forever to how Gani dies is pointless! dying for a great cause is better than dying at an old age after living a non remarkable life and u do not get this simple truth and here u r challenging me while lamenting police brutality; still, ur mates from great countries the world over r on uniforms this minute, keeping watch,  fighting external n internal enemies of their States and various lands!!??

does ur bible not ay that those who seek to protect their lives will lose it shm

spoilt brat, pls go open ur christmas gifts n leave this conversation for grown up, k!!

i have made an entire point that saving nigeria will and can only be done by nigerians as a group, no god or messiah will come to rescue them and u came in with a huge arguement of how i can be the messiah or send my son as another messiah in the form gani could not do it how daft can u be, ?

hmmm, i like that word daft, i noticed y'all like to use it here a lot, i been wanting to use it and hoped i used it the right way for ya, ! pls move it along
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2011
The so called elders of feudal north- buhari,atiku,abdusalam abubakar,chiroma are behind these bombings.their fagotic,bigoted children on nairaland-adamabdul,aljharem almajiri will be nowhere to be found for now.it seems the curses placed on middle belt soldiers during the civil war is now haunting their children.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by manchy7531: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2011
With this happening again, answer the following questions:
1. Is this getting closer to 1966 massacre in the North?
2. Were the Igbos justified to figth back and ask to form their own country?
3. Was Awolowo, though I respect him, right in using starvation as a weapon of war to punish Igbos for saying enough is enough.
4. Did the Yoruba and Middle Belt make a mistake supporting the brutal execution of the Civil War?
5. Was Ojukwu right?
6. Are you now happier with the decisions of 1966?
7. Was Gowon not a Christian and from Middle Belt?
8. Are Gowon's people happier today with their 1966 decision?
9. Now then, who will bell this new cat?
10. Have you spilled the milk already or not?
Finally, what the child climbed the Iroko tree for forty five years to see, the wise elder had seen it while sitting down Forty five years ago.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2011
Come to think of it,do our southern politicians and leaders condemn boko haram terrorism at all?
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by sleek29(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2011
Talk talk talk, last year it happened we talked, it'll keep happening if we don't do something about it, blaming Mr Clueless Jonathan & hoping he'll do something is like hoping for a lame man to win an olympic gold in 100 metres dash, let us do something & stop talking, I suggest we split this british arrangement called 'Nigeria' & determine our own future
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by freshera: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2011
$tunna:

hahahahaha!! you r even lazy in your thought process, hello??

if only you can see your own mind and how weak it is, but u can not and therefor u think u r right and that the way u think and see the world is the only valid way of seeing it and, yet, you wonder why everything is going wrong daily in the land?

trust me, nigerians r generally clueless about the great sacrifice it takes to creat a great nation and therefor wants to force the country into being great - not from hard work but by mainly saying that nigeria is the giant of africa! it will never work just as saying god is in control has never worked n never will, it takes extraordinary hardwork and determination and persiverance and great sacrifices to creat a great nation,

and fearing getting shot by police while u protest or holding forever to how Gani dies is pointless! dying for a great cause is better than dying at an old age after living a non remarkable life and u do not get this simple truth and here u r challenging me while lamenting police brutality; still, your mates from great countries the world over r on uniforms this minute, keeping watch,  fighting external n internal enemies of their States and various lands!!??

does your bible not ay that those who seek to protect their lives will lose it shm

spoilt brat, pls go open your christmas gifts n leave this conversation for grown up, k!!

i have made an entire point that saving nigeria will and can only be done by nigerians as a group, no god or messiah will come to rescue them and u came in with a huge arguement of how i can be the messiah or send my son as another messiah in the form gani could not do it how daft can u be, ?

hmmm, i like that word daft, i noticed y'all like to use it here a lot, i been wanting to use it and hoped i used it the right way for ya, ! pls move it along

Helloooo? grin I send your insult back to you, take it, it's yours grin

Please go ahead and be the first to die for Nigeria. Better still give birth to as many kids as possible and donate them to die for Nigeria so that people can see how remarkable you are.

Many thanks.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Myself2(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2011
ehie:

the pope just sent his condolences so where is "the president"?we need a strong leader than can handle this.this wouldnt have happened under obj

Another dumb ranter
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by honsule(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2011
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by drrionelli(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2011
^^^
The pictures posted by honsule via the link (above) are absolutely horrific. Please be made aware of this if your sensibilities are easily compromised.

That being said, thank you, honsule, for posting the link. Only by seeing these can we really even begin to grasp the degree of carnage brought forth by these bombings.

My heart is heavy. cry
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by vinshyne: 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2011
This Is madness on the part of this sect group.
What priority do they take in killing fellow Nigerians?
International communities should intervene, as the
Nigeria govt are almost helpless.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by nikky5(m): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2011
This didn't come to me as a surprise.Its a guerrilla warfare.Now we know which religion preaches peace and which preaches violence.If the christians are to retaliate all this madness,will Nigeria country to exist as a corporate entity?Before it was Nigeria vs Biafra but today it is Nigeria vs Boko Haram.Nigeria will surely win and thank God it is only happening in the north.What a shame destroying their own people.These demons want to s[ark off religious war but they will surely fail.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Depilot(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2011
This is what happens when money that belongs to Nigeria is being shared by politicians and their friends.

All these terrible actions mean Leadership style in Nigeria must change.
Leaders have been looting for more than 40 years and nothing constructive has been done to stop them, but a good percentage of the population is suffering each and every day. Boko Haram will go away when things are back on track.

Does it make any sense when a governor is allowed to pocket N84b and still gets a chance to celebrate xmas with his friends and family? I think it is better that all is not well in Nigeria at this time. This will only attract positive attention that will expose wicked looters.
Freedom is not free, something great will come out of this ridiculous behaviours of Boko Haram.
Being a president or governor is not just operating a business, this is a lesson for Nigerians to elect a president or leader that understands the fundamentals of leadership.
Too bad this had to happen, but Nigerians have suffered enough, something must give. Leadership style must be revised.

Get out of the box, I think this is deeper than religion. It is a matter of time, Boko Haram will start targeting wicked Nigerian leaders and their families.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Depilot(m): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2011
This is the time your skills as a leader is tested.
I hope you guys are not expecting much from our confused president.
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Depilot(m): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2011
What is going on may not be his fault, but it is still fair for a leader to have an idea of how to handle certain scenario. This dude is a waste of time.
I do not expect much from him
Re: Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe! by Oletunow(m): 12:21am On Dec 26, 2011
Prelude to another military take over, these continual strikes and the ineptitude of the President and his forces to comprehend it let alone deal withis a perfect setup and excuse for another coup.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can’t Be Cowed By Federal Agencies – Wike / Ekiti PDP Lawmaker Defects To APC / October 1st - What Should Nigerians Be Celebrating ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.