Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1619416 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2015
joephemzyz:
>: angry end of streak homies....twas fun while it lasted....now..my boy isaiah thomas don sabi pass @ last 13 assists....hmmmn grin, who's sEeen drose's new haircut? Hehe. Great week of fantasy bball too, suprise extravaganza shocked

I hope you are ready to be eaten this week by skywalker.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Knock knock

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Knock knock
Welcome. Where and how have you been?

@birdman
The Spurs are a bigger threat to the Warriors than the Cavs
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Skywalker5:

I hope you are ready to be eaten this week by skywalker.

Skywalker bawo! grin grin bros this ur squad na wayo squad oooo sad but I will whoop ur ass.......wiggins is on board now o cool
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:33am On Dec 15, 2015
joephemzyz:

Skywalker bawo! grin grin bros this ur squad na wayo squad oooo sad but I will whoop ur ass.......wiggins is on board now o cool

Wayo squad? grin grin you no see how many changes I Don make since season start? Bradley Beal is out but even with wiggin,we will still eat you alive. grin grin grin grin

Na only josh and birdman I fear right now.I no too fear birdman self.I dey wait for rematch with am.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
joephemzyz:

wiggins will let you down silently lol

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
A40:

Welcome. Where and how have you been?

@birdman
The Spurs are a bigger threat to the Warriors than the Cavs

they play before xmas day? musta missed that
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
birdman:

wiggins will let you down silently lol

hmmmn.........he does noin other than score, but im optimistic bro cool

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
birdman:

they play before xmas day? musta missed that
In the big picture too Spurs are the bigger threat
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:47am On Dec 16, 2015
A40:

In the big picture too Spurs are the bigger threat

yup. spurs are determined to get out of the west this year
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2015
Ridiculous how OKC lost without Kyrie playing, without Mo williams, Shumpert & of course Love playing like garbage. Good win Cavs.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Killrhymz:
Ridiculous how OKC lost without Kyrie playing,
without Mo williams, Shumpert & of course Love
playing like garbage. Good win Cavs.

I have a feeling OKC won't win a championship with just durant,westbrook and ibaka. Still feel something is missing there.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Skywalker5:

I have a feeling OKC won't win a championship with just durant,westbrook and ibaka. Still feel something is missing there.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Skywalker5:

They are 6-7 vs teams from the East so I'm not sure I want them representing the West in an NBA Final. No one on OKC can even guard Lebron and what is worse is they don't have a good bench. Waiters is not particularly good at anything and Enes Kanter while an offensive marksman is arguably the worst defender in the history of the league

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:04am On Dec 19, 2015
Killrhymz:
Ridiculous how OKC lost without Kyrie playing,
without Mo williams, Shumpert & of course Love
playing like garbage. Good win Cavs.

all cavs except bron didnt even play that well. okc has lost its mental edge
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:52am On Dec 19, 2015
birdman:

all cavs except bron didnt even play that well. okc has lost its mental edge

I don't think OKC ever had one to be candid and it does not seem like they would ever have one.
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
A40:

They are 6-7 vs teams from the East so I'm not sure I want them representing the West in an NBA Final. No one on OKC can even guard Lebron and what is worse is they don't have a good bench. Waiters is not particularly good at anything and Enes Kanter while an offensive marksman is arguably the worst defender in the history of the league

Enes kanter really that bad? And waiters?...I think you are in line tho, their bench is not fit for a championship yet...
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dion Waiters isn't particularly good at anything... undecided he plays better defence than Harden and he's field goal performance cannot be overlooked. He's a little down on defence i agree though but he is good offensively. Durant would've done a better job guarding James in the last match imo
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Dion Waiters isn't particularly good at anything... undecided he plays better defence than Harden and he's field goal performance cannot be overlooked. He's a little down on defence i agree though but he is good offensively. Durant would've done a better job guarding James in the last match imo
Waiters can't guard a traffic cone. No wonder the Cavs traded him

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:36am On Dec 21, 2015
A40:

Players get traded. And for what Dion Waiters does offensively for OKC you can't overlook it avg 15-16pts per game in Cleveland. Cavs went on a spending spree with Jr Smith, Shumpert James Jones he definitely would've been traded. If you watch his game now you'd see a better Waiters. You still may not like him tho but he's good.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Players get traded. And for what Dion Waiters does offensively for OKC you can't overlook it avg 15-16pts per game in Cleveland. Cavs went on a spending spree with Jr Smith, Shumpert James Jones he definitely would've been traded. If you watch his game now you'd see a better Waiters. You still may not like him tho but he's good.
Its not about getting traded alone, how much has he improved OKC? Did he remotely attempt to step up when KD and Westbrook got hurt? Players like him are a big reason why OKC are struggling to crack into the elite tier
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
A40:

A-40! Bros u harsh o!! grin grin angry grin cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
Knock knock

Come on in
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:41am On Dec 22, 2015
Kevin Garnett would forever remain a legend in our hearts, another emotional return to the TD garden and what better way than a minute tribute, ladened with roars, cheers and applause to the Gino time dance.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:50am On Dec 22, 2015
A40:

Its not about getting traded alone, how much has he improved OKC? Did he remotely attempt to step up when KD and Westbrook got hurt? Players like him are a big reason why OKC are struggling to crack into the elite tier
Most Shooting Guard struggle with defence. OKC has great start line ups but weak bench in contrast to spurs or golden state. No point guard can replace Westbrook in OKC or SF can replace KD and still put up same numbers. Waiters with a 3yr nba experience isn't the problem of the team and he's definitely improving his game.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:04am On Dec 22, 2015
Spurs are just a delight to watch

Re: The NBA Begins by Melo11: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2015
Cavs for the Champions!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:22am On Dec 22, 2015
Melo11:
Cavs for the Champions!
Golden state Warriors again or Spurs cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Most Shooting Guard struggle with defence. OKC has great start line ups but weak bench in contrast to spurs or golden state. No point guard can replace Westbrook in OKC or SF can replace KD and still put up same numbers. Waiters with a 3yr nba experience isn't the problem of the team and he's definitely improving his game.
Waiters is incompetent on defense flat out plus this is his 4th year. There are a lot of good defenders at SG (Klay Thompson, Danny Green, Jimmy Butler, Avery Bradley old school Kobe, Dwyane Wade) all the names aside there is no valid excuse for Waiters. And i'm basically telling you a guy like him is why OKC can't contend with GS and San Antone. When Durant went down last season what was Waiter's contribution? It was Westbrook and Kanter that kept them in the hunt. Little wonder OKC extended Kanter and allowed Waiter go into free agency
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
A40:

Waiters is incompetent on defense flat out plus this is his 4th year. There are a lot of good defenders at SG (Klay Thompson, Danny Green, Jimmy Butler, Avery Bradley old school Kobe, Dwyane Wade) all the names aside there is no valid excuse for Waiters. And i'm basically telling you a guy like him is why OKC can't contend with GS and San Antone. When Durant went down last season what was Waiter's contribution? It was Westbrook and Kanter that kept them in the hunt. Little wonder OKC extended Kanter and allowed Waiter go into free agency
OK, I agree to an extent and he definitely needs great improvement which he's been doing. I hope you understand the team's problem is beyond Waiters. You definitely cannot compare GSW or Spurs bench with OKCs'. This, each player's peak performance, team chemistry and Coaching are what a championship team needs which OKC is dealing with quite good to an extent compared to last season except its Bench.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
SmooshCHN:
OK, I agree to an extent and he definitely needs great improvement which he's been doing. I hope you understand the team's problem is beyond Waiters. You definitely cannot compare GSW or Spurs bench with OKCs'. This, each player's peak performance, team chemistry and Coaching are what a championship team needs which OKC is dealing with quite good to an extent compared to last season except its Bench.
And Waiters is a big reason why the Thunder don't have a good bench. He's a 4th pick in his 4th year which means he should by now in a relatively young team be starting not underwhelming even from the bench

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (2202) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.