Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1619900 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
A40:

And Waiters is a big reason why the Thunder don't have a good bench. He's a 4th pick in his 4th year which means he should by now in a relatively young team be starting not underwhelming even from the bench
grin cheesy grin OK, I'll say no more.
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 12:04am On Dec 23, 2015
SmooshCHN:
grin cheesy grin OK, I'll say no more.

choi!!!! a40! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin honestly waiters gotta step up...............why vic oladi[po dey post dismal numbers na angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:45am On Dec 23, 2015
joephemzyz:

choi!!!! a40! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin honestly waiters gotta step up...............why vic oladi[po dey post dismal numbers na angry angry
That boy relies too much on his athleticism. Its a shooter's league and the sooner he acquires a jumper the better. One of the reasons I respect Lebron is the amount of time he took to acquire a reliable J and also improve his range. Oladipo is meant to be the star of the team he shouldn't be on the bench

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:43am On Dec 24, 2015
looks like femzyz hasnt recovered yet. see wetin skywalker don cause grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2015
birdman:

U dey fear? grin grin grin the game never finish. Have faith.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2015
birdman:

cry cry cry undecided kiss hmmmn....na serious hit o, my people, cheesy. Will be back tho! Grand plan is cooking grin grin grin.
Merry Christmas fam!
May the blessings of this season dwell with us all. Amen
In A-40's voice"basketball never stops".
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2015
joephemzyz:

cry cry cry undecided kiss hmmmn....na serious hit o, my people, cheesy. Will be back tho! Grand plan is cooking grin grin grin.
Merry Christmas fam!
May the blessings of this season dwell with us all. Amen
In A-40's voice"basketball never stops".

I still day vex with you for taking Pau Gasol before me. Na the vex i use play you last week. Now I'm trying to revenge Birdman for what he did to me in week 1.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2015
Skywalker5:

I still day vex with you for taking Pau Gasol before me. Na the vex i use play you last week. Now I'm trying to revenge Birdman for what he did to me in week 1.

Skywalker!!!!! angry angry angry grin grin rematch go dey o. I don gt ur pin code now!
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
joephemzyz:

Skywalker!!!!! angry angry angry grin grin rematch go dey o. I don gt ur pin code now!

you no get my pin code. grin grin grin grin i have strengthen my rebounds and blocks so that's three points for me automatically.the rest is for us to share Na only Josh and Birman i dey fear . If i had Gasol, i should be able to handle both of them without fear.I am stocking my team with centres and forwards who rebound a lot. I no day chase guards and PTS. Josh and birdman are the leaders in that one. I am willing to trade westbrook for any good center/forward who is a 9 cat player.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
Skywalker5:

you no get my pin code. grin grin grin grin i have strengthen my rebounds and blocks so that's three points for me automatically.the rest is for us to share Na only Josh and Birman i dey fear . If i had Gasol, i should be able to handle both of them without fear.I am stocking my team with centres and forwards who rebound a lot. I no day chase guards and PTS. Josh and birdman are the leaders in that one. I am willing to trade westbrook for any good center/forward who is a 9 cat player.

Westbrook for who? Tok ur mind now o,
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2015
joephemzyz:

Westbrook for who? Tok ur mind now o,

Durant and Pau . I'll add Hayward to the mix

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
Skywalker5:

Durant and Pau . I'll add Hayward to the mix

Chai! Stealing o grin grin angry angry u wan wreck a nigga ship huh! cheesy cheesy ok....westbrook and Hayward for durant kiss
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2015
Looking forward to Cavs vs Warriors tonight

Dirk Nowitzki passed Shaq for 6th all-time in NBA scoring. Legendary stuff by the Uberman
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
So who go win this nite ?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
SIRcumalot:
So who go win this nite ?
It's full squad for both teams except for Barnes but i'm looking forward to seeing GSW win.. Just a Lil bit of Kyrie Irving makes me happy but GSW all the way.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
joephemzyz:

Chai! Stealing o grin grin angry angry u wan wreck a nigga ship huh! cheesy cheesy ok....westbrook and Hayward for durant kiss

westbrook, Carmelo Anthony and tyreke evans.i need Pau, durant and george

i'm trying to give you a chance to compete. richard is above you and luscious and is right behind you. You are slipping down.i am willing to drop all my point guards to get forwards and centres. i have just given you my three best players. Evaluate the trade and make your move(i might change my mind soon).I will be losing points and assist but i will gain rebounds and block. Thats a trade i am willing to take and that what you are missing

Pau was mine. angry angry angry angry i am still angry you had him before i did.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 12:28am On Dec 26, 2015
Skywalker5:

i'm trying to give you a chance to compete. richard is above you and luscious and is right behind you. You are slipping down.i am willing to drop all my point guards to get forwards and centres. i have just given you my three best players. Evaluate the trade and make your move(i might change my mind soon).I will be losing points and assist but i will gain rebounds and block. Thats a trade i am willing to take and that what you are missing

Pau was mine. angry angry angry angry i am still angry you had him before i did.

Hmmn skywaaaaaaaaalker!
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 12:41am On Dec 26, 2015
Skywalker5:

Evans and howard for pau and paul george
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:53am On Dec 26, 2015
Warriors outplaying the Cavs. Steph came off an injury scare
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:58am On Dec 26, 2015
So far so good.. Timeout though

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 1:01am On Dec 26, 2015
joephemzyz:

Hmmn skywaaaaaaaaalker!

grin grin i no pressure you ooo. i just day tell you wetting day happen ni oo grin grin grin

joephemzyz:

Evans and howard for pau and paul george

Howard is hard. i want to keep my centers. Anyways, proposal has been sent.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:02am On Dec 26, 2015
Is this the Kevin Love Cavs fans say woulda won them the ring if he was healthy last season? Lol
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 1:13am On Dec 26, 2015
A40:
Is this the Kevin Love Cavs fans say woulda won them the ring if he was healthy last season? Lol

The Cavs are even struggling to score with curry on bench

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:21am On Dec 26, 2015
Trending now cheesy Irving's struggle and Livingston's Jumper..
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 1:25am On Dec 26, 2015
Got to respect Andre.he is the man always on LeBron.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:26am On Dec 26, 2015
GSW 77 - the 71 CAVS.. Iggy doing a good job on James

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:29am On Dec 26, 2015
Skywalker5:

The Cavs are even struggling to score with curry on bench
Love missed too many shots the Cavs should be tied by now

I would write the Commissioner if Draymond Green is not an All-star and All-NBA member this year
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:35am On Dec 26, 2015
Lool Lebron wan change am for Warriors oo. On some NBA2k shyte
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 1:35am On Dec 26, 2015
Where is Andre?he is not guarding LeBron .haha LeBron missed both free throws

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:41am On Dec 26, 2015
Draymond Green keeps proving how good he is.
Re: The NBA Begins by kingsilly(m): 1:43am On Dec 26, 2015
A40:

Love missed too many shots the Cavs should be tied by now

I would write the Commissioner if Draymond Green is not an All-star and All-NBA member this year

lol....... true talk.. drayman green after curry before klay thompson in power ranking of GSW..

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (2203) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: greypencils and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.