Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,525 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1635007 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (2219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:43am On Dec 26, 2015
Air Ball sad
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:48am On Dec 26, 2015
And that's it.
Re: The NBA Begins by kingsilly(m): 1:50am On Dec 26, 2015
good and entertaining christmas games.. my miami heat and GSW come ontop
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 1:50am On Dec 26, 2015
SmooshCHN:
And that's it.

Healthy Cavs still can't beat the warriors grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:51am On Dec 26, 2015
Loool at the Cavs. Their late game execution was laughable and the misses. I'm crying fam
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:56am On Dec 26, 2015
Skywalker5:

Healthy or injured the Cavs can't beat the Warriors in a Finals. The Warriors are better coached with more versatile players. They can only try but they are doomed to fail
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Skywalker5:

cheesy cheesy I didn't want to say it so the Cavs fans won't come after my head.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:07am On Dec 26, 2015
The Warriors Proved themselves against Pelicans, against the First Team All Defence Memphis topping it with a 50point game grin grin AAnd the Cavs now. The Championship Luck talk can stop now.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2015
joephemzyz:

Evans and howard for pau and paul george

Y u switch players during the trade? angry angry
U said Evans and Howard.y bring in westbrook?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2015
The game wasn't the blockbuster everybody thought it would. That shaun livingston guy na pure fire from GSW bench. And the Cavs need to improve their 3 point shooting.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:50am On Dec 27, 2015
SIRcumalot:
The game wasn't the blockbuster everybody thought it would.
That shaun livingston guy na pure fire from GSW bench.
And the Cavs need to improve their 3 point shooting.
5/30 loool

What the Warriors do is not luck. Its an art! Which is why I found Gregg Pop's comments on the 3 ball amusing

Who saw the Lebron/fan crybaby stare down grin grin

Blake Griffin out for two weeks
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:16am On Dec 27, 2015
A40:

5/30 loool

What the Warriors do is not luck. Its an art! Which is why I found Gregg Pop's comments on the 3 ball amusing

Who saw the Lebron/fan crybaby stare down grin grin

Blake Griffin out for two weeks

My broda the cry baby thing got me cracking because it caught Lebrons attention and you could tell Lebron was visibly irritated and gave the woman a stare down, the woman quick quick compose herself especially her hands wen she been dey use gesticulate, I think that particular "cry baby" trolling hits the spot with Lebron.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 4:50am On Dec 27, 2015
Is it just me or do you guys think Dwight Howard is lazy? i mean that last play. The ball was meant for him and he allowed evans to steal the ball.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:32am On Dec 27, 2015
Skywalker5:
Is it just me or do you guys think Dwight Howard is lazy? i mean that last play. The ball was meant for him and he allowed evans to steal the ball.
I'm glad someone else noticed this. Setting screens and getting off screens is like a big deal to him now. These days I understand why Kobe had problems with some players. They get too comfortable with their current play ability and don't want to get better. It's one things you will never see in the Spurs team.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:10am On Dec 28, 2015
Skywalker5:

I still day vex with you for taking Pau Gasol before me. Na the vex i use play you last week. Now I'm trying to revenge Birdman for what he did to me in week 1.

see this guy. even on christmas dey e no gree. diaris god oooo cry
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:13am On Dec 28, 2015
Skywalker5:

yup, he is lazy. i have to give it to shaq. He saw what DH was all about about 5 years ago. When Shaq was ragging on him, I thought it was just jealousy. We (houston fans) got fooled by his athleticism and flashes of greatness. DH will always be average, because his mindset is average. It pains me to see talented people not have the work ethic.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2015
birdman:

yup, he is lazy. i have to give it to shaq. He saw what DH was all about about 5 years ago. When Shaq was ragging on him, I thought it was just jealousy. We (houston fans) got fooled by his athleticism and flashes of greatness. DH will always be average, because his mindset is average. It pains me to see talented people not have the work ethic.
Dwight plays hard for houston in the playoffs and he already said he doesn't like running PnR everybody knows this already.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dwight would never be the #1 or even #2 guy in any title winning team he knew this and that's why he ran to Houston and away from Kobe's leadership

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
I just went Awol for some weeks, that finals too all my strength and what not, but thank Jesus i came out on top.

Back to basketball now, did you guys heard about the suns?
Trying to fire hornacek? Why does it always have to be the coach? The front office was incredibly stupid to think Goran dragic wasnt the heart of the team. He was the face of the franchise and they gave him up for peanuts. Then they got isiah thomas and brandon knight, then they let go of isiah thomas, then they let go off one of the twins.

The problem is with the front office and them not giving hornacek an identity to work with. I can not believe they went from being almost a force in the west to mediocre this year.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
birdman:

I do not think dwight is interested in playing basketball anymore. I do not know why houston was crazy about him though, he was already average in LA. Him and Harden is just a bad combo, one is lazy on offense, one is lazy on defense, but they still do not compliment each other. I wonder if dwight will still be in the league playing well in 4-5 years

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Its crazy how in sports, someone has to get injured, or leave before a player gets his chance, not something you wish but it has to happen.
Look at CJ mcCollum, If Wesley Matthews never went down, and then left for Dallas, that kid would not have gotten his chance. Kid is a pure shooter, and a better defender than Damian lillard. Portland just needs a good PF, or Small forward to get back into being a legit contender. They should never had let go of Batum anyways, that kid can ball, sometimes, front office just makes some dumb decisions
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:15am On Dec 29, 2015
Donlittle:
I do not think dwight is interested in playing basketball anymore. I do not know why houston was crazy about him though, he was already average in LA. Him and Harden is just a bad combo, one is lazy on offense, one is lazy on defense, but they still do not compliment each other. I wonder if dwight will still be in the league playing well in 4-5 years

grin you are right about one is lazy on offense and the other on defense.I guess Harden think his role is just to score and not defend.I watch some of his defense plays on shaqafool.it was hilarious.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Donlittle:
Its crazy how in sports, someone has to get injured, or leave before a player gets his chance, not something you wish but it has to happen.
Look at CJ mcCollum, If Wesley Matthews never went down, and then left for Dallas, that kid would not have gotten his chance. Kid is a pure shooter, and a better defender than Damian lillard. Portland just needs a good PF, or Small forward to get back into being a legit contender. They should never had let go of Batum anyways, that kid can ball, sometimes, front office just makes some dumb decisions
Batum has been really solid with the Hornets. They and the Magic are the suprise packages this year for me
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:03am On Dec 31, 2015
See wetin the mavs dey do a depleted GSW Diaris god o!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 31, 2015
A dallas fan here

but damn, curry is a god
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2015
We were simply finished. It was raining 3s in Dallas. God keep Curry healthy and the golden state rotation. Barnes is still out cry cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2015
SmooshCHN:
We were simply finished. It was raining 3s in Dallas. God keep Curry healthy and the golden state rotation. Barnes is still out cry cry
the warriors are a wet blanket without curry
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
It was inevitable. How do you replace 30 pts a game? They better hope he returns quick. San Antone are only 2-3 games behind
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
A40:
It was inevitable. How do you replace 30 pts a game? They better hope he returns quick. San Antone are only 2-3 games behind

Brandon Rush 1 of 7
klay Thompson 4 of 15

That's a very bad game for their main players. Sill unbeaten at home though. oh forgot, Spur is also unbeaten at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
Killrhymz:
the warriors are a wet blanket without curry
not entirely true smiley Many teams are that way too.. Cleveland without James, Houston without Harden.. One of the truest sports team is still Antonio Spurs. If someone who averages >18pts per night is off if someone doesn't step up, it'll surely end in defeat.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
A40:
Surely inevitable
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
Klay Thompson cleared Harden's doubts some days back as to who the better SG is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (2219) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.