Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1631246 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 4:59am On May 29, 2016
lolawilliams:

Well OKC is done now. I hope my cavs will destroy warriors. im not scared i swear smiley

You should be. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:00am On May 29, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
grin
Hahahahaha.. You're the real MVP cheesy cheesy. Warriors in 7

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:03am On May 29, 2016
Skywalker5:

Lola is sitting somewhere still trying to understand how they won grin grin
Durant is a joke, westbrook was also a joke......all that hype about them and their stock have just diminished. I get that Igoudala is great defender too
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:05am On May 29, 2016
Would love to watch Westbrook's interview. I know for sure that smirk wud be off his face by now cheesy and Curry's defence won't be called to question again. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:06am On May 29, 2016
I'm dead grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:08am On May 29, 2016
lolawilliams:

Durant is a joke, westbrook was also a joke......all that hype about them and their stock have just diminished. I get that Igoudala is great defender too

I understand how you feel. You were expecting thunder in the finals so queen James can run them over. grin Well, bad news grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:14am On May 29, 2016
Donlittle:
Gbosa for you. This is what i like to see. Giving props where it is due. I guess you just love lebron and will stay by his side no matter what. Guess we will accept it just like that lol
lool. Thats the hook, klay went completely crazy
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:19am On May 29, 2016
Skywalker5:

I understand how you feel. You were expecting thunder in the finals so queen James can run them over. grin Well, bad news grin grin grin
We'll just have to get ready. But youre still gon play game 7, who knows what might happen in it
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:22am On May 29, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Am dead grin grin
Hahahahahahahahaha.. I'm dead cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:29am On May 29, 2016
lolawilliams:

We'll just have to get ready. But youre still gon play game 7, who knows what might happen in it

haha, its very obvious that's the reason why you wanted Thunder to win. grin grin grin. I want KD to have a ring but i know they can't run pass Queen James.That would make James feel like a King. I love both thunder and Warriors but i need someone who will deal with Lebron in the finals AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:47am On May 29, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Am dead grin grin
The Internet has not been fair.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:34am On May 29, 2016
angry
facking Klay.
Re: The NBA Begins by AZeD1(m): 7:01am On May 29, 2016
Skywalker5:

haha, its very obvious that's the reason why you wanted Thunder to win. grin grin grin. I want KD to have a ring but i know they can't run pass Queen James.That would make James feel like a King. I love both thunder and Warriors but i need someone who will deal with Lebron in the finals AGAIN.
Two bottles for you.
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2016
grin curry
1 assist shy of a triple double...

Yet he only shoots treyballs ba?

This is pure magic..........in Lola's voice angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 29, 2016
lolawilliams:

Both thunder and okc are beatable with the way Cleveland are playing now draining 3 like no man biz and Kevin love more involved feel like crying for okc they just mess up the 4th quarter with klay Thompson on full show, game 7 would be tricky.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 29, 2016
Like athletico Madrid like okc just mess up there series
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 12:55pm On May 29, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
WHERE MY PEOPLE AT cheesy cheesy cheesy SmooshCHN A40 Eruditor cool cool cool They ddn't believe us Lolawilliams called it joke of the century.. BIRDMAN TROLLED ALL DAY.. THE INTERNET KILLED US ALL DAY... EVEN INSULTED OUR MVP tongue GAME 7 BABY cool coolPUT Some RESPEK ON THAT NAME KLAY Thompson and the warriors

cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:13pm On May 29, 2016
I couldn't stay to watch the game. Seeing RM beat ATM just dampened my mood that I thought the same fate awaited my team. But just like Mizzzbeee, I prayed then went to bed.

Got up this morning and just resisted the urge to check the scoreline. Somehow even asleep I kept seeing GSW 110- OKC 99 in my mind's eye. The last time I saw figures like this was when GSW needed to beat SAS to ensure their 73 wins and I didn't watch both games live.

Boy, am I glad I didn't stay up! I just saw Highlights on Ximo Pierto's channel on YouTube and I know moments that would have petrified me, not because GSW can't pull through from such deficits, but because in this series, they haven't been able to do so- or so I thought.

I can't remember how many 3s I saw Klay make. Looked like 10. Can't remember how many Curry made too, looked like 7 or 8. It was unprecedented.

Anyways, anyone thinking OKC can pull another surprise in game 7 can dream on. They would be lucky if they don't lose by 25+ points.

It is not because they are not good (wow, my first real scare this season) but it is because they broke a cardinal rule: THEY UNDERESTIMATED THE HEARTS OF CHAMPIONS.

Oh, Well, Sayo Nara to the CHOKELAHOMA CITY BLUNDERS. Long may their woes continue!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 1:16pm On May 29, 2016
Skywalker5:

There is still game 7.. Lets wait and see who wins. Its not over
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2016
lolawilliams:

Wow, you really praying for thunder to win grin grin grin grin grin . Haba, it should be the best team to win, not any team that will be a walkover in the finals for Queen James grin grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 1:21pm On May 29, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Both thunder and okc are beatable with the way Cleveland are playing now draining 3 like no man biz and Kevin love more involved feel like crying for okc they just mess up the 4th quarter with klay Thompson on full show, game 7 would be tricky.

That Game 7 wld be very tough.. 4mins till the end of the game, I went from a smiley face to a sad face real quick, westbrook did some silly mistakes, gsw are not done yet. Lets wait for game 7
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 1:23pm On May 29, 2016
lolawilliams:

I think it is, really really disappointed with the way KD played.
offensively he hasn't been very good.
Klay just went crazy anytime the thunders try to pull away he just won't let them.

@eruditor
klay made 11
curry made 6
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 1:24pm On May 29, 2016
Skywalker5:

Wow, you really praying for thunder to win grin grin grin grin grin . Haba, it should be the best team to win, not any team that will be a walkover in the finals for Queen James grin grin grin grin
You won the game cause you scored more points.. Im not praying for thunders to win, I want the 73_9 team gt eliminated at playoffs so that would also make history.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 29, 2016
lolawilliams:

That Game 7 wld be very tough.. 4mins till the end of the game, I went from a smiley face to a sad face real quick, westbrook did some silly mistakes, gsw are not done yet. Lets wait for game 7
ahead usually make costly mistake Westbrook but he is a good player don't just no how game 7 would be best okc should have won there game they might live to regret it .
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 1:35pm On May 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I think it is, really really disappointed with the way KD played.
offensively he hasn't been very good.
Klay just went crazy anytime the thunders try to pull away he just won't let them.

@eruditor
klay made 11
curry made 6
it's so dissapointing for the two best player in a team to combine for 20-51 shots in playoffs, i put more blame on westbrook.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:40pm On May 29, 2016
lolawilolawilliams 46079668:
You won the game cause you scored more points.. Im not praying for thunders to win, I want the 73_9 team at playoffs so that would also make history.
Stop the trolling and lies. You want the weaker opponent to win so it'll be an easy pass for your Cavs and they can beat OKC 4-1 in finals and it'll be another so called "achievement" for your LeBron.. You're even making me hate the Cavs and their fans. Just accept it and Stop the lies abeg..
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2016
lolawilliams:

You won the game cause you scored more points.. Im not praying for thunders to win, I want the 73_9 team gt eliminated at playoffs so that would also make history.

Has any team ever won the game by scoring less points? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 29, 2016
lolawilliams:

it's so dissapointing for the two best player in a team to combine for 20-51 shots in playoffs, i put more blame on westbrook.
curry that was no where yesterday if not for klay GSW would have kiss good bye to game 6.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:44pm On May 29, 2016
God give us Cavs to beat. undecided They qualified to face the best in the West.. Every Cavalier out there are scared as Sh1t. They just won't admit it.. grin June 2nd will come and it'll come Hard.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:45pm On May 29, 2016
Skywalker5:

Has any team ever won the game by scoring less points? grin grin
Help me ask her oo
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 1:48pm On May 29, 2016
lolawilliams:

Westbrook was playing well till that 4th quarter.
it was when kd was playing rubbish Westbrook revert to the old Westbrook we know.
iguodala was also great defensively,it should be said. that strip on Westbrook after that big klay three !!
the thunders are done.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:48pm On May 29, 2016
kamel4real2015:
curry that was no where yesterday if not for klay GSW would have kiss good bye to game 6.
And if not for Durant OKC would've have ended in 5.. undecided I don't even understand what you're saying.. Curry of 29pts, 10assist and 9rebound?? undecided what are you people saying today self??
1. You won because you scored more point
2. Curry was nowhere last night
Is this how trolling affect people?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.