Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1627894 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:18am On May 31, 2016
birdman:

may the best team win. i am not so invested in an LBJ ring that I want them to play a weaker team. If you play the best team possible and you dont win, guess what, you are NOT the best. Shikena.

I think the warrior love is clouding many people's judgement - OKC is by far the stronger playoff team. They have multiple ways to beat you. Take away transition bball from Warriors and they look like any other team
Loool hmm cool story bro. Every Cavs fan are rooting hard for OKC. They know they don't want no parts of the Warriors. I knew this would be the toughest possible matchup for the Warriors after their regular season game in OKC. However OKC don't match up well with Cleveland. I told you Westbrick was going to show up and he did.

Lool if you think the Warriors won a chip of transition basketball alone then I don't know what else to say

SIRcumalot:

you've got to give me the 2014 finals where the spurs blew them out of the building.
Givenchy. Spurs with arugbos like Duncan and Ginobili handed a younger James, Wade and Bosh a Gentleman's sweep and you say make I give you 2014
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:34am On May 31, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
WHERE MY PEOPLE AT cheesy cheesy cheesy SmooshCHN A40 Eruditor cool cool cool They ddn't believe us Lolawilliams called it joke of the century.. BIRDMAN TROLLED ALL DAY.. THE INTERNET KILLED US ALL DAY... EVEN INSULTED OUR MVP tongue GAME 7 BABY cool coolPUT Some RESPEK ON THAT NAME KLAY Thompson and the warriors
I told them Klay Thompson was the best Shooting Guard in the game. They were arguing with me. That guy has not unlocked his potential and reached his prime yet. He is all mellow and laidback. If he played with the aggro all these other guys did he would be a top 5, top 3 player in the league. He and Durant are the smoothest scorers I have seen in a while

Talking about tonight its in the Warriors hands. Provided they are not overconfident its just so hard to see them drop this game at home knowing what's at stake. With the crowd and the fact that the home game usually lets role players like Bogut, Speights, Ezeli, Barnes and others flourish its hard to see beyond a Warriors win and I look forward to more wailing from Cavs fans who know OKC would have been the easier matchup
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:44am On May 31, 2016
Honestly, I think tonight's game is anyone's game to win... OKC won game 1 at Oracle.... So i will not count them out because of that. Just hard to see Warriors losing tonight too... May the best team wins, and i hope it goes to Triple overtime honestly. grin tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:38am On May 31, 2016
A40:

Loool hmm cool story bro. Every Cavs fan are rooting hard for OKC. They know they don't want no parts of the Warriors. I knew this would be the toughest possible matchup for the Warriors after their regular season game in OKC. However OKC don't match up well with Cleveland. I told you Westbrick was going to show up and he did.

Lool if you think the Warriors won a chip of transition basketball alone then I don't know what else to say

Givenchy. Spurs with arugbos like Duncan and Ginobili handed a younger James, Wade and Bosh a Gentleman's sweep and you say make I give you 2014

There are lots of cavs fans that are not that bball savvy. all they know is curry can shoot 3s. OKC is playing fundamentally good bball.

sall good tho. we agree to disagree. shebi na game dey shele now now. make we see wetin warriors fit do once you kill those easy transition baskets.

interesting point in ur other post - it does appear Klay is the better shooter. Under pressure and great D klay appears to be more consistent. and i suspect he can hit those parking lot 3s curry is know for too, he just happens to be a more mellow guy
Re: The NBA Begins by omaojo1: 3:00am On May 31, 2016
Where are you guys

Mr triple double holding it down.

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:05am On May 31, 2016
omaojo1:
Where are you guys

Mr triple double holding it down.
undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by omaojo1: 3:05am On May 31, 2016
19 - 24
23 - 24

42 - 48 1st half

The game is still open but OKC have put up a good fight so far.

#noklaymagictonight
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:08am On May 31, 2016
Was talking to a Lebron's fan boy the other day... The guy ddn't know anything about bball just said he hates Curry's hype and wants him to fail; Princess Lebron would win his 3rd ring. I said let's talk fact and stats, he was like he doesn't care. I was like WHAT undecided undecided I agree most if not 80% of Lebron's fans no nothing about bball

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:08am On May 31, 2016
omaojo1:
19 - 24
23 - 24

42 - 48 1st half

The game is still open but OKC have put up a good fight so far.

#noklaymagictonight
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:09am On May 31, 2016
birdman:

There are lots of cavs fans that are not that bball savvy. all they know is curry can shoot 3s. OKC is playing fundamentally good bball.

sall good tho. we agree to disagree. shebi na game dey shele now now. make we see wetin warriors fit do once you kill those easy transition baskets.

Well that and they are a tougher matchup for Golden State than any other team out West. I had known that before the playoffs even started

So far the Warriors came out flat. Not playing at all like a home team in a Game 7 or maybe they don't know home teams can also lose. Also the Thunder are shooting lights out. Don't know if the Warriors can win if OKC maintains this clip

birdman:

interesting point in ur other post - it does appear Klay is the better shooter. Under pressure and great D klay appears to be more consistent. and i suspect he can hit those parking lot 3s curry is know for too, he just happens to be a more mellow guy
Some said its Harden. What say you?
Re: The NBA Begins by omaojo1: 3:11am On May 31, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Was talking to a Lebron's fan boy the other day... The guy ddn't know anything about bball just said he hates Curry's hype and wants him to fail; Princess Lebron would win his 3rd ring. I said let's talk fact and stats, he was like he doesn't care. I was like WHAT undecided undecided I agree most if not 80% of Lebron's fans no nothing about bball

Many things happen by chance but being an MVP is not one of them. You don't argue with such people.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:12am On May 31, 2016
omaojo1:

Many things happen by chance but being an MVP is not one of them. You don't argue with people.
True that cool
Re: The NBA Begins by omaojo1: 3:14am On May 31, 2016
A40:

So far the Warriors came out flat. Not playing at all like a home team in a Game 7 or maybe they don't know home teams can also lose.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:14am On May 31, 2016
drinkmorewater:
Sigh, the thunders why sad, it doesn't look good for them game 7.. But if there was any team that could beat the dubs at the oracle, well that will be loud city (OKC)!

Although It might be very foolish to count out Oklahoma City in this Game 7; Curry’s shooting has been shaky for most of the series, and Thompson almost certainly won’t set an NBA record for 3pts in a second straight game!
If Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook perform like they did
in Game 3 and Game 4, the GSW effort in game 6 will just be swallowed by the annals of time

Durant has quietly also had a poor shooting series ( about 30 something % thereabout), thereby allowing Russell Westbrook to fill up the stat sheet and take over games, but Russell's decision making at times has been costly against the Warriors.

Golden State is unbeaten in their two chances to close out
a series this year so in as much I would like em to lose, its looking unlikely. If OKC really want this match then they really need to be efficient with their shot making and limit the splash brothers 3 point plays because those 3 points at the end really add up, *remem game 6*

Prediction ; Already betted that OKC got this series but I think this will be their last piece of action in the playoffs . GSW Win..
all yr predictions have been failing grin grin hope it's not your life savings you placed on the line sha grin grin cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:15am On May 31, 2016
A40:

So far the Warriors came out flat. Not playing at all like a home team in a Game 7 or maybe they don't know home teams can also lose. Also the Thunder are shooting lights out. Don't know if the Warriors can win if OKC maintains this clip
Be calm 24mins left cool
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:17am On May 31, 2016
Durant is playing very well finding guys.
OKC,particularly Westbrook has to keep a calm head and not make bone head plays like that stupid three he took late in the 2ND quarter.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:24am On May 31, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Be calm 24mins left cool
I'm calm. That last Curry bucket was a thing of beauty
Going by how well OKC have played they would be upset they are only up by 6
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:35am On May 31, 2016
Loool Warriors in beast mode rn. I wonder why that Ibaka foul on a Steph trey wasn't called
Re: The NBA Begins by raumdeuter: 3:35am On May 31, 2016
Warriors have turned it around with their 3 point
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:37am On May 31, 2016
raumdeuter:
Warriors have turned it around with their 3 point
long time
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:50am On May 31, 2016
The stage is too big for OKC... All the blame game and what not grin doing this at game 7? Smh but as far as it's in our favour, BLAME AWAY grin grin cheesy #Flop
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:55am On May 31, 2016
9pt game. 4th quarter
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:59am On May 31, 2016
Speights. Anu ofia
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:04am On May 31, 2016
Is the Chef about to start cooking?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:09am On May 31, 2016
Westbrick 6-of-19 in a Game 7.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:15am On May 31, 2016
Congratulations to the Golden State Warriors!! Now no excuse Cavs... You guys are fully loaded and rested! WARRIORS ARE COMING cheesy cool
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 4:24am On May 31, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Congratulations to the Golden State Warriors!! Now no excuse Cavs... You guys are fully loaded and rested! WARRIORS ARE COMING cheesy cool

Yimu grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 4:25am On May 31, 2016
Now let the GAMES begin
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:28am On May 31, 2016
Ewuro4:

Yimu grin grin
remember last season grin naso u yimu your way to a loss grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:28am On May 31, 2016
ESPN sounding like a funeral is being conducted, they know what is coming their way..LMAO.. well its been tough staying neutral, i am happy the series is over.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:31am On May 31, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
all yr predictions have been failing grin grin hope it's not your life savings you placed on the line sha grin grin cheesy
Baby it has happened.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:33am On May 31, 2016
NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE CAN SAY THE WARRIORS DDN'T DESERVE THIS cool cool They have beaten every odds imaginable to get to this point. Now to close it out with the Cavs cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (2209) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Skrrrrrrr and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.