Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1627871 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:33am On May 31, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Baby it has happened.. cheesy
Congrats to you dear...
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:36am On May 31, 2016
Meet you on Thursday GSW countdown to Game 1
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 4:37am On May 31, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
remember last season grin naso u yimu your way to a loss grin grin

Never gonna happen this year, our team is complete.

May the best team win. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:37am On May 31, 2016
Much Props to OKC.. They are the real Warriors.. They deserved it as much as we Did.. I don't see Durant in OKC next season though.. What a Ride!!! Please no hating today. Just a Pay a Lil bit it Respek to OKC and the Champions Golden State Warriors..

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:39am On May 31, 2016
So now some people are jumping on the Cavs bandwagon Full-time. We didn't know which side you were on other than just hating on GSW all season. Not my business though..

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:39am On May 31, 2016
The biggest story tonight in Oklahoma would not be tonight's loss, It would be "WOULD DURANT BE HERE NEXT SEASON?" tough series for the young man. Big decision awaits him.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:40am On May 31, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Congratulations to the Golden State Warriors!! Now no excuse Cavs... You guys are fully loaded and rested! WARRIORS ARE COMING cheesy cool
My CAVS are not OKC and all players are fit and rearing to go no excuses. Want this rematch.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:42am On May 31, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Much Props to OKC.. They are the real Warriors.. They deserved it as much as we Did.. I don't see Durant in OKC next season though.. What a Ride!!! Please no hating today. Just a Pay a Lil bit it Respek to OKC and the Champions Golden State Warriors..
this your Chinese app... Why don't you use Mobdro app to enjoy English commentary
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:42am On May 31, 2016
kamel4real2015:
My CAVS are not OKC and all players are fit and rearing to go no excuses. Want this rematch.
smh undecided we will see. This wud be interesting
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 4:43am On May 31, 2016
Roland17:
The biggest story tonight in Oklahoma would not be tonight's loss, It would be "WOULD DURANT BE HERE NEXT SEASON?" tough series for the young man. Big decision awaits him.

Maybe they need hassan witheside. Ibaka is useless.I feel bad for him but I know they could not handle the cavs.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:45am On May 31, 2016
Respect to OKC tho smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:45am On May 31, 2016
To the Champions... Eruditor, Mizzzbeee, A40.. Y'all should send me you account numbers.. cheesy cheesy.

All hail the Warriors

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:46am On May 31, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
smh undecided we will see. This wud be interesting
Is going to be an intresting match knew that OKC won't match up again since Game 6, just like raptors they don't show up when it matter, congratulations to GSW game 1 final next.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:46am On May 31, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:47am On May 31, 2016
From Goatbrook to Westbrick real quick

I hope LeFlop ready to go 2-5. The best player in the world dropped 7 3pters in Game 7. Ko sele ri

Where was the Westbrick to guard am na?

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:48am On May 31, 2016
Congrats to SmooshCHN, Mizzzbee, A40, Donlittle etc.
Very very very tough series, I am so happy it is over.

OKC played like a championship team this playoffs and deserve all the accolades they received all through.

Special mention to KD, who is an absolute leader and for the most part a clutch player. Credit Ibaka too for having a big series this time around.

My fear like everyone's is that KD will leave OKC. I could be wrong but I could see it in his eyes after the game. My own hope is that he doesn't go to SAS- because I know they are interested in him too.

As for GSW, Speights and Green wanted to annoy me during the final stretch but it only made the game interesting. OKC lost because they fought destiny.

As for Klay Thompson, his humility will see him achieve more than he currently has. I am going to stick my neck out to say he is a sure-fire future HOFer.

As for Steph Curry, what more can anyone say? I guess now some of his skeptics have become believers.

All in all, the refs almost messed up the series, but I give God the glory for this win. I prayed when the series became 3-1.

Cavs next, tough match-up, but I doubt GSW will make the mistake of dropping any home game again.

Thursday, here we come. #DubNation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:51am On May 31, 2016
congrats to dub nation. well deserved win. It was good to see Durant take more defensive responsibilites...good series

i have waited for this day since last year. a rematch. may the best team win. And i hope there are no blowouts - we want fun watchable games
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:52am On May 31, 2016
Billy Donovan talking on espn said they lost the series in game 5-6, OKC can regroup for next season if Durant is still around they mess up there faith was in there hand threw it away.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:52am On May 31, 2016
A40:

Well that and they are a tougher matchup for Golden State than any other team out West. I had known that before the playoffs even started

So far the Warriors came out flat. Not playing at all like a home team in a Game 7 or maybe they don't know home teams can also lose. Also the Thunder are shooting lights out. Don't know if the Warriors can win if OKC maintains this clip

Some said its Harden. What say you?

not even close. the shots harden gets, klay would be shooting 100%
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:54am On May 31, 2016
SmooshCHN:
To the Champions... Eruditor, Mizzzbeee, A40.. Y'all should send me you account numbers.. cheesy cheesy.

All hail the Warriors
Hahaha stop playing man.

Credit to OKC. This was the best Western Finals in years. Battling this type of adversity should leave the Warriors better prepared for the Cavs

Draymond was a non factor as well as most of the reserves, they need to come harder in the Finals. Curry showed once again that he is not only the best but arguably the most clutch player in the league as we speak

Klay Thompson my player of the series. No Game 7 if not for Klay

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:54am On May 31, 2016
A40:
From Goatbrook to Westbrick real quick

I hope LeFlop ready to go 2-5. The best player in the world dropped 7 3pters in Game 7. Ko sele ri

Where was the Westbrick to guard am na?
He was laughing grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:56am On May 31, 2016
All my cousins said they will take harden over klay..... I sent them a message tonight asking them again who they will all take, I await a reply, and once i hear back from them, I will let @Birdman and @A40 know grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:57am On May 31, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
He was laughing grin
westbrook was sent to buy pepper by Chef curry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:59am On May 31, 2016
Congrats to yall Golden State Fans though.... and even Okc fan, Although, they lost it in game 6. You rarely come back from that
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:01am On May 31, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
this your Chinese app... Why don't you use Mobdro app to enjoy English commentary
I've keeping it cos when I'm at home, I can watch in 1080p but since I'm usually in class and use Mobile Data sometimes or Public wifi I have to use 720 or 360p hence poor screenshot quality. I can't find the modbro app in Apple store.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:03am On May 31, 2016
hopefully fatigue go factor heavily in the next series.

OKC really shouldn't be disappointed I never thought they could be the spurs or take the warriors to 7 games.
it a positive for them at the end.

oh,and congratulations warriors.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:04am On May 31, 2016
SmooshCHN:
I've keeping it cos when I'm at home, I can watch in 1080p but since I'm usually in class and use Mobile Data sometimes or Public wifi I have to use 720 or 360p hence poor screenshot quality. I can't find the modbro app in Apple store.
its an apk. Third party app. Google it but I doubt u can download it on ur Igadget
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:06am On May 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:
hopefully fatigue go factor heavily in the next series.

OKC really shouldn't be disappointed I never thought they could be the spurs or take the warriors to 7 games.
it a positive for them at the end.

oh,and congratulations warriors.
I reject that prayer angry fatigue bawo? Just curious do you think spurs would have pushed a game 7vs the warriors?
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:06am On May 31, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
its an apk. Third party app. Google it but I doubt u can download it on ur Igadget

Which app are u guys using? I always use my pc to stream.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:09am On May 31, 2016
Andre iguodala is my player of the series.... If you disagree, i will let you know why.... Unless you say klay sha grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:10am On May 31, 2016
Westbrook can't talk dumbass
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:11am On May 31, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
I reject that prayer angry fatigue bawo? Just curious do you think spurs would have pushed a game 7vs the warriors?
I'll would like to think so,
but roland17 always said they couldn't match the warriors pace turns out they couldn't even run with OKC.
warriors win in 6,is the likely outcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (2209) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.