Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1640755 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (2229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Eruditor:

Like it makes a difference whether last or 3rd to last. You Bronsexuals are pathetic.

After blowing a 3-1 lead like a kid who got his butt whipped . Goes home and gets KD their big brother .Then comes back selling wolf tickets.

If you lose this june, I just hope you dont say Zaza all star votes affected him in finals grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Eruditor:

I listed the excuses of you lebtards as well as your Queen.

At least GSW has at least one "W". Cavs have none. I can count 3 Ls already and I would need 5 more to sum up your January record. tongue

We can do without the name calling bro.

Keep it clean wink
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
Manutd19:

LeBron not considered top 5. Charles opinion.
LeBron lazy to compete. Charles opinion.
Warriors a girly basketball team. Charles opinion
Warriors will never win a championship. Charles opinion.

LeBron needs not react to this. Trust me, LeBron wouldn't be able to stand the trash talk in Larry's days, Peyton, Jordan if he's reacting like this to Barkley's comment.
You still dey talk This wan for 2017 ?
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Eruditor:

Ask the guy who has chopped 5 final losses. Lola said 3Ls in regular season? Try 8 in January alone.

Who got 5L's in finals?? Lool
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Skywalker5:

okay lola o ti to oooo grin grin grin grin. No remind us this one again o angry angry. (e still dey pain me) Its in the past. just like lebron choking in finals. we look forward to playoffs this year

LeBron has never choked in finals the way they whole warriors team choked
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mynd44:

We can do without the name calling bro.

Keep it clean wink

Taken.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
lolawilliams:

After blowing a 3-1 lead like a kid who got his butt whipped . Goes home and gets KD their big brother .Then comes back selling wolf tickets.

If you lose this june, I just hope you dont say Zaza all star votes affected him in finals grin grin

You can try harder. If you had the capspace for KD you'd have gone for him. GSW took the L and got better. Your Diva is crying wolf. We had the best record 2 years in a row and won a ring before KD. KD needed us more than we needed him.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
lolawilliams:

Who got 5L's in finals?? Lool

How many Ls has LeCunt garnered?
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
lolawilliams:

lol. Now that's pot calling kettle black. Have you forgotten what Mavs did to Lebron? You know Cavs won this ring because of Draymond. I know you won't admit it but playoff is around the corner or should i say "Winter is coming" for Lebron
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
lolawilliams:

The same Lebron who has Ray Allen to thank for his "Legacy"? The Lebron of 3 Quarters? I am not sure you know him.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Eruditor:

How many Ls has LeCunt garnered?
Loool. 5L's kor 10L's ni grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Skywalker5:

lol. Now that's pot calling kettle black. Have you forgotten what Mavs did to Lebron? You know Cavs won this ring because of Draymond. I know you won't admit it but playoff is around the corner or should i say "Winter is coming" for Lebron
By the same logic.
You were only champions in 2015 because of a series of injuries to everybody you faced plus the cavs.
Do you agree?

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Eruditor:

The same Lebron who has Ray Allen to thank for his "Legacy"? The Lebron of 3 Quarters? I am not sure you know him.
Watch game 7 of that series again

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Eruditor:

Youre a Warriors fan whose team lost in a very very pathetic way. Your team let the opponent overcome a 3-1 deficit, Your team let LeBron lead in every possible thing that could make a team win. He lead every trash players on your team in Pts, Assists,Rebs,Steals, Blocks(Iggy would never forget this).

What kind of team ever did this, You completely choked and bringing up excuses. jeeez
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
SEE AS BULLET DEY FLY EVERYWHERE!!! 10 4, 10 4!!! grin grin

This thread has some of the best minds....I am loving it!!!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
End this already. Cavs with the bragging rights at the moment to be honest. They are the defending champs, came back from 3-1 down against the best regular season team. Warriors prays for a rematch definitely but until then,..........

History don't remember reasons team won or lost, only the winners and d losers.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
lolawilliams:

Loool. 5L's kor 10L's ni grin grin

On a more serious note nobody is questioning his talent. We have said it here and even Charles has said it as well- Lebron is the most talented player in today's NBA. Which is why his crybaby and whiny antics not only besmirch his legacy but show him out to be someone who is a mental midget.

Each time he faces a cul-de-sac he starts crying for help like an entitled child. Last term he got a player suspended for calling him a b-word. Before then, he unfollowed the journalists in Cleveland because they weren't bigging him enough.

This is a player that selected his team both in Miami and now in Cleveland. He got everything he asked for including the coach and he finally got a ring for his team. All of a sudden things look rocky and he comes all out to throw his teammates under a bus.

Where is the mental giant that is chasing the ghost of Jordan? Will Jordan come out all whiny about not getting the right help? I mean, LBJ should really take a long hard look at himself because Charles is not the one disrespecting his legacy- he himself is.

You got the GM you wanted. Coach you wanted. Roster and now you need more more more and this is a top 5 player ever? I beg to differ.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Watch game 7 of that series again

Like Game 7 was a near-loss experience. One Ray-Allen 3point shot away from losing in Game 6. The game 7 was of little consequence.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
SIRcumalot:

By the same logic.
You were only champions in 2015 because of a series of injuries to everybody you faced plus the cavs.
Do you agree?

Atleast we didn't beg the NBA to make the teams lose their players.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Eruditor:

you guys are arguing with Lola, but after a few while, from her post, you can tell she doesn't know her personel. She loves the dude, and will say whatever. I don't argue with her, Just bants now grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
lolawilliams:

Youre a Warriors fan whose team lost in a very very pathetic way. Your team let the opponent overcome a 3-1 deficit, Your team let LeBron lead in every possible thing that could make a team win. He lead every trash players on your team in Pts, Assists,Rebs,Steals, Blocks(Iggy would never forget this).

What kind of team ever did this, You completely choked and bringing up excuses. jeeez

It is the easiest thing to say when game six is within 5 points and the MVP is ejected. Or is it 3 dubious foul calls on him for clear steals and a blatant flop from Lebron? What other thing? Every pundit claimed y'all played better without K.Love in the series but you would turn around and say GSW only won 2015 because K.Love didn't play. LOL
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
Eruditor:

Like Game 7 was a near-loss experience. One Ray-Allen 3point shot away from losing in Game 6. The game 7 was of little consequence.
Of little consequence. A game 7 of the NBA finals?
Say Miami don't win that game 7,am sure the league will still award them the trophy.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
What is that Adele song? Fire,
I set fire to the rain grin

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Eruditor:

Atleast we didn't beg the NBA to make the teams lose their players.
And when he was back for the next two games.
Also you no answer the question
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Of little consequence. A game 7 of the NBA finals?
Say Miami don't win that game 7,am sure the league will still award them the trophy.

Little consequence because the game was not close and Heats were ahome. Game 6 was nail-biter because few seconds to go (I believe 3) and Heats take the L. Ray Allen's big 3 gets the game into OT.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
SIRcumalot:

By the same logic.
Do you agree?

Yea but GSW did it all by themselves. They did not need to run to Miami to recruit and run back home when the grass was greener . Kobe and Jordan and Duncan did not do that. Lebron is lazy.always looking for shortcuts.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Yes LeBron, you didn't spit on a kid, however, I can remember you mocking a player for being sick in the NBA finals because you were leading the series. If we are talking about humiliy on the court, he shouldnt be talking please.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
Skywalker5:

The only time i believed Lebron choked was against the Mavs in finals and you cant compare it to the way Warriors choked na. All other losses in finals were nothing if we had to break it down.

According to ESPN’s BPI, LeBron chances of beating Spurs in 2007 was just 13% and he lost, his chances of beating the Mavs in 2011was 63% which he also lost, it was painful tho. His chances of beating okc. in 2012 was 51% which he won. His chances of beating Spurs in 2013 was 66% which he won. His chances of beating Spurs in 2014 was 31%, but he lost. His chances of beating the Warriors in 2016 was 28%(reason is cause irving nd Love were out), He lost though he took Curry and his cindarellas 6games to beat him.

Now his chances of beating Warriors in 2016 was 25%(mogbe), How come a the team with 75% winning chances lost?? What kind of chokeness is that.

Dont compare him with Jordan who had at leadt 65% chance to win it four times. Jordan got his 6, Bill Russell went 11-1, and Kobe Bryant got a 5-2 record in the finals, but the count-the-rings argument breaks down for a simple reason, LeBron’s teams simply weren’t expected to win many of those series.
Re: The NBA Begins by OohMpa: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Convinced beyond doubt Eruditor and lolawilliams know each other. Either dating or siblings or alternate monikers or high school crushes that fell through, who knows

They type the same way, argue till one loses his breath and then finally, at the end make you question your gender. These 2 are deep with their teams unlike others.

If truly they haven't met before, Ooh Mpa desires a frontrow ticket to the event.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
lolawilliams:

The only time i believed Lebron choked was against the Mavs in finals and you cant compare it to the way Warriors choked na. All other losses in finals were nothing if we had to break it down.

According to ESPN’s BPI, LeBron chances of beating Spurs in 2007 was just 13% and he lost, his chances of beating the Mavs in 2011was 63% which he also lost, it was painful tho. His chances of beating okc. in 2012 was 51% which he won. His chances of beating Spurs in 2013 was 66% which he won. His chances of beating Spurs in 2014 was 31%, but he lost. His chances of beating the Warriors in 2016 was 28%(reason is cause irving nd Love were out), He lost though he took Curry and his cindarellas 6games to beat him.

Now his chances of beating Warriors in 2016 was 25%(mogbe), How come a the team with 75% winning chances lost?? What kind of chokeness is that.

Dont compare him with Jordan who had at leadt 65% chance to win it four times. Jordan got his 6, Bill Russell went 11-1, and Kobe Bryant got a 5-2 record in the finals, but the count-the-rings argument breaks down for a simple reason, LeBron’s teams simply weren’t expected to win many of those series.

hahahaha. Lebron team was not expected to win. Wade, Bosh and Lebron were not expected to win? are you serious? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
SIRcumalot:

And when he was back for the next two games.
Also you no answer the question

Suspension makes it 3-2. No way NBA won't push for a game 7 especially when Game 6 is at Ohio. 3 dubious foul calls on Curry early on. Then Cavs ball well and get to is it a 25 point lead that quickly evaporates in the 4th Quarter. LBJ gets a rebound and clearly lands on Curry. LBJ flops as if he has been close-lined. Refs give Curry his 6th foul and eject him. Cavs lead stretches back to 14 and they win the game.

Game 7 was game 7. I am sure you know Draymond outscored every player on the day but nothing is taken from Lebron. His big block on Iggy wins them that game.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
We are going to go through this LeBron get a pass for losing 4 finals now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (2229) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.