Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1626687 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 23, 2018
I'm trying to give TT the benefit of the doubt but this man just looks hopeless. He looks badly out of shape, can't control a pass, cant even dribble, has no post moves and the rebounding he's known for has left him. It's sad how his career is going.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 23, 2018
Refs trying to screw us but JR swish screwed them right back!!!!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 23, 2018
In game 3 Bogdanovic was hot and was their saving grace when we put them in a full Nelson and today we are doing a good job on him but we have to get on miles turner before he gets hot.

I love the fact that the yungens are beginning to shake off the playoff jitters and are looking ready for the big stage. I will reiterate I strongly believe in the talent in this team if they can live up to the flashes of potential they've shown.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 23, 2018
Celtics fans warned us about Jeff green and we laughed. This man looks like an all-star in one game and in certain stretches he looks like he's not fit for the G league. Unfortunately we got the latter version for the playoffs so far.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 23, 2018
A lot of cleveland players and pacers players haven't played well in this series.
Re: The NBA Begins by BBFE: 2:53am On Apr 23, 2018
10 points lead at the half, it was 17 the last game, so the game is still open.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 23, 2018
BBFE:
10 points lead at the half, it was 17 the last game, so the game is still open.

Well done Mr state the obvious.
Re: The NBA Begins by BBFE: 2:56am On Apr 23, 2018
Donlittle:
A lot of cleveland players and pacers players haven't played well in this series.

Pacers is the weakest team in the East this season. It is the Cavs that are the worst performers in the playoffs so far given their pedigree

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 23, 2018
BBFE:

Pacers is the weakest team in the East this season. It is the Cavs that are the worst performers in the playoffs so far given their pedigree

I swear everything you post makes me want to beat your head with a plastic bottle.

Calm your tits mods. I don't mean that literally.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 23, 2018
Kevin love has been quiet and I expect regular season Kevin love not playoffs Kevin love to show up in the second half.
Re: The NBA Begins by BBFE: 3:08am On Apr 23, 2018
There is no problem scoring 23 of the 60 points as a PF but having the highest assists of 4 so far when the PG has only shows a team that is strategically deficient.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge5: 3:15am On Apr 23, 2018
Cavs can’t play Pacers for real, when I saw 15 points lead toward the end of 2nd quarter, I know it won’t last. I see 3-1 grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 23, 2018
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 23, 2018
ipledge5:
Cavs can’t play Pacers for real, when I saw 15 points lead toward the end of 2nd quarter, I know it won’t last. I see 3-1 grin

Put some money on it.
Re: The NBA Begins by BBFE: 3:17am On Apr 23, 2018
I think combining both conferences to select the top 16 and matching them like we have now (1 and 2 play 16 and 15 respectively) would guide against having a very weak team making the finals because they won a weak conference.

In my opinion, I do not see this Cavs side going past game 5 with the Jazz or the Wolves.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by BBFE: 3:18am On Apr 23, 2018
That was how the dodged the Bulls last playoffs by coming second because they Bulls swept them in the regular season.
Re: The NBA Begins by BBFE: 3:19am On Apr 23, 2018
ipledge5:

It has been cut to 2

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 23, 2018
BBFE:
I think combining both conferences to select the top 16 and matching them like we have now (1 and 2 play 16 and 15 respectively) would guide against having a very weak team making the finals because they won a weak conference.

In my opinion, I do not see this Cavs side going past game 5 with the Jazz or the Wolves.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. Difference is yours stink like one.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 23, 2018
BBFE:
That was how the dodged the Bulls last playoffs by coming second because they Bulls swept them in the regular season.

Yeah. Just like they dodged the Wizards too. This guy...
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 23, 2018
I see you are doing are good job BBFE ignoring our angry resident here grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 23, 2018
Donlittle:

Cheerleading botch. You know what I mean.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:25am On Apr 23, 2018
aliondo:

Its because of the so called 'good roster' (that could not even win a game against the warriors),i brought up the regular season. Although our performances are bad but this our roster is unpredictable.

The so-called good roster could not win a regular season game because GSW were that much better as a TEAM. Although we got lucky in the final regular season game where Curry had that monster 46pts.

In the playoffs, the series should never have been 3-1 at any point. OKC were getting lucky all through that playoff series until game 6 when luck deserted them.

You may not recall, but game 1 GSW led by 13 into the 4th Quarter. That was the game that Russell lost the ball in the final seconds of the game but the refs pretended he called a timeout and gave possession back to OKC. After the break, him and KD took turns to flop for free throws. Game ended 107-101 based on more FTs from OKC.

GSW fans walked out pissed both at Kerr and the team because that was an easy win. The only other 2 games OKC deserved to win were games 3 and 4 where you guys were monster good. But Refs also called easy fouls on GSW and Curry was always in foul trouble in both games.

Y'all came back to Oracle game 5 and got blown out back. But y'all did not care because you thought the same blitzing will happen at Chesapake for game 6 and then Klay had those 11 3s and the rest is history.

When you hear me say luck, I am referring particularly to the Spurs series y'all won 4-2. Find out what happened in 2 of those close games. Games 2 and 4 I believe. I cannot start typing it.

So yea, if that OKC team could not beat us then from 3-1. They won't bro. Quote me.

As for NOP and Blazers, NOP deserve it but remember they won game 1 and 2 by 2 and 1 point I believe. They squandered huge leads in both games and Blazers had final possession in key times to do damage but failed in the execution. Basketball is funny like that. 4-0 sometimes does not mean that NOP are that better and are therefore finals ready. After matchups, execution in key moments is vital.
Re: The NBA Begins by BBFE: 3:26am On Apr 23, 2018
Donlittle:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Positive energy only. At least I got that from the self acclaimed greatest basketball player in the world.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 23, 2018
Since when did they let midgets into cheerleading teams?

And I'm not referring to anyone in particular I'm just talking generally, mod.

But you know who you are.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 23, 2018
That's the actual Facebook profile picture of the little man because that's actually him. True story.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:31am On Apr 23, 2018
freaskie:

So in your mind now, OKC will lose this series?...Cmon man

Utah will push...maybe even to the brink...but no way OKC is losing this series

I actually don't care who wins at this point. I wanted a 7 game series to wear both teams out. Dazzall. I actually expect OKC to win in 7 but stranger things have happened.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 23, 2018
Playoff Kevin Love at it again. angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 23, 2018
NictisZorander:
Since when did they let midgets into cheerleading teams?

And I'm not referring to anyone in particular I'm just talking generally, mod.

But you know who you are.
grin grin

how many inches or feet is this dude?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 23, 2018
BBFE:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Positive energy only. At least I got that from the self acclaimed greatest basketball player in the world.

correct guy. every now and then, you can give him one or two punches and he will siddon quietly

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 23, 2018
Donlittle:

correct guy. every now and then, you can give him one or two punches and he will siddon quietly

grin

Generally midgets don't punch. They tickle.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:38am On Apr 23, 2018
SmooshCHN:
These are pure lies.. You're just hating on the mvp. How dare you? He doesn't even care about his stats and triple doubles even if he got mad Rubio had one yesterday more than he should be mad at his team's loss or his 0 FG attempt in 4th quarter or the disappearance of OKC big 3 in 4th quarter of game three where they went 0-14 in FG. BTW, he a better defender than Steph Curry, James Harden, Kyrie Irving, etc. Stop hating dude.

LMAO.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 23, 2018
Friggin mods.

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.