Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1622360 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by BBFE: 3:40am On Apr 23, 2018
I pray it doesn't happen but it is about to.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 23, 2018
Stephenson hooked his hands and these bi tch a as commentators are calling it a foul. This is why I hate these im beciles. They just love causing controversies.
Re: The NBA Begins by BBFE: 3:43am On Apr 23, 2018
Donlittle:

correct guy. every now and then, you can give him one or two punches and he will siddon quietly

grin

Trust me, I know where to punch. grin grin

At least we have class monitor here, behave or get kicked.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:44am On Apr 23, 2018
aliondo:

chai...Brodie don suffer for your hand but you have a point with this in your statement.

He said in the post game conference that he wont allow rubio to get triple double again and he will shut him off..He(with the other team mates) should figure out how we are going to win next match even if he has 0 points and 0 rebounds..
Better a bitter truth than a sweet lie. The days I used to root for Westbrook are over. He's got so many fans carried away with his stats and the "savage me" personality.. He still has so many things to learn and the instincts of an elite PG (one concerned about winning) is one of them.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 23, 2018
Lance made three terrible plays back to back to back
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge5: 3:48am On Apr 23, 2018
BBFE:

It has been cut to 2
yea I’m watching. Pacer leading by 2 now.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 23, 2018
Donlittle:
grin grin

how many inches or feet is this dude?

You know who to ask.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:50am On Apr 23, 2018
What a match...this pacers are no joke... shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:54am On Apr 23, 2018
Damn!! The refs are swallowing this whistle..
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 23, 2018
This Cavs team wants to kill me before I save the world angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 23, 2018
Fourth koooorver!!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 23, 2018
why is collison running the offense? he is unable to hit a shot. Get cory joseph in the game
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:05am On Apr 23, 2018
Pacers couldn't stay disciplined..
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:06am On Apr 23, 2018
Donlittle:
why is collison running the offense? he is unable to hit a shot. Get cory joseph in the game

He is busy dancing "one corner" and bricking his shots.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 23, 2018
JRs defense on that baboon has been top notch today. JR is a 3 and D player but he's a streaky shooter and his 3s may stop falling sometimes. Glad to see the D is back again because it's just as important.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:07am On Apr 23, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Pacers couldn't stay disciplined..

The offense got stagnant as they failed to increase the tempo before the Cavs set their defense. The Cavs are pretty much daring the Pacers to shoot the jumper.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 23, 2018
Roland17:

He lost them the game. If he ran the offense 20% better, they would have one. Iranu
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:08am On Apr 23, 2018
korver coming through.. wink
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 23, 2018
aliondo:
korver coming through.. wink

The name is "His majesty the knight of the fourth Sir Fourth Korver", the best 3 point shooter in the league. Put some respect on his name!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 23, 2018
Nate should look at inserting cory joseph into the starting line up. He runs the offense better, and at this point, The pacers are just daring collison to shoot, and he is missing.

This is why i say having a high 3 point shooting % when you don't shoot a lot doesn't mean you are a good 3 point shooter.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:14am On Apr 23, 2018
Brooklyns finest "Born Ready". grin

I think it's too late already.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 23, 2018
Roland17:
Brooklyns finest "Born Ready". grin

I think it's too late already.
yeah too late
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:17am On Apr 23, 2018
Abeg wetin be Pa Kendrick Perkins work?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 23, 2018
Donlittle:
Nate should look at inserting cory joseph into the starting line up. He runs the offense better, and at this point, The pacers are just daring collison to shoot, and he is missing.

This is why i say having a high 3 point shooting % when you don't shoot a lot doesn't mean you are a good 3 point shooter.

They should go and bring Jeffrey out of retirement if they like. We are done with their petulance. Cavs in 6 b-tch.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 23, 2018
NictisZorander:

They should go and bring Jeffrey out of retirement if they like. We are done with their petulance. Cavs in 6 b-tch.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 23, 2018
Roland17:
Abeg wetin be Pa Kendrick Perkins work?

Hes brought his veteran knowledge of the game. You can see him helping out during timeouts by just saying what he can see. It's needed especially for a young team like this.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 23, 2018
Where are those foolish gamblers? How much did you lot lose? cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:22am On Apr 23, 2018
Roland17:

The offense got stagnant as they failed to increase the tempo before the Cavs set their defense. The Cavs are pretty much daring the Pacers to shoot the jumper.
The double team on Oladipo worked Magic and i feel also not getting calls in the paint forced them to settle for jumpers.. Lance Stephenson also f*cked things up. He had like 2 back to back foolish plays with the travel. I feel the Pacers chocked cheesy. The
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 23, 2018
Great win for the cavs. Nate seriously has to do something to get oladipo open. Have someone else run the floor.

If collison is being dared to shoot, and can't make the right passes to players like bob, then oladipo can't get free.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:23am On Apr 23, 2018
Roland17:

One corner one corner...

I didnt like the tempo for the pacers halfway in the fourth. Even when they were up 2, it didnt feel like they could hold the lead. Too many mental mistakes
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 23, 2018
40-1

Wasn't going to be easy but we survived the scare and rode out the win. First team win of the series and I really hope the rest of the guys show up for the two remaining games. Jordan and nance showing that mamba mentality I want to see. Took him a while but korver got his groove back. Kevin love for the love of your creator, please please please get your sh it together.

People enjoying the Cavs travails but the raptors who are the one seed are in the same position the Cavs are, tied 2-2 with the worst team in the east. Suffice it to say Indiana might prove a bigger test than either of those two.

Cavs in 6. The finals I mean.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 23, 2018
Damn. This thread is a little quiet. Usually it blows up when the Cavs play. I wonder what's different today grin seems the insects have crawled back into their holes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (2206) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.