Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event (1341 Views)

Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' / My Fiancé Stopped Talking To Me B/c I Asked For Assistance. / My Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected His Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event by Orikinla(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2011
She is a young Yoruba actress with a tall ambition since she moved from Ibadan to Lagos.
She was fond of me and her parents appreciated me for helping her.
There is nothing more between us.

I invited her and another female friend to an event and she came late dressed up like a glamorous celebrity and I told her that she came when the event was already over. Then I left her there and went home. She has stopped talking to me since then.
Re: Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2011
Good for you.
Re: Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2011
@poster
- who did you left with? that other gal you invited?
- did you inform her you were leaving before bouncing out?
Re: Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event by slimyem: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2011
Orikinla:

She is a young Yoruba actress with a tall ambition since she moved from Ibadan to Lagos.
She was fond of me and her parents appreciated me for helping her.
There is nothing more between us.

I invited her and another female friend to an event and she came late dressed up like a glamorous celebrity and I told her that she came when the event was already over. Then I left her there and went home. She has stopped talking to me since then.
so what??
Re: Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event by Jenifa1: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2011
Orikinkla, Orinkinla, Orikinala. how many times did I call you?

next week you go update us on how your dinner date with your daughter's new best friend went.
go and open a FB or twitter account. if you no fit, there is a diary/journal section in NL. open an account there and post away.
Re: Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event by cynthiafred67(f): 12:55am On Dec 27, 2011
Ok we don hear
Re: Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event by Orikinla(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2011
You small girls and small boys should stop misyarning as usual. angry

Romance is legit between two consenting adults and once you are 18 and your ask for it, I will not waste time to do my natural duty on earth.

Did I create the PE-NIS AND VA-GI-NA?

God made them to be used cheerfully by two consenting adults.

Back to the romantic affair of some sorts.

She came on her own and there was nothing wrong in leaving her there to find her way back to her place.
So, why should she bother if I left her at the event and went away with another lady I invited. She too should have found any guy to take her home or anywhere else.

[size=28pt]
The palaver is Nigerian babes can be envious and jealous of their fellow babes.[/size]

A Nigerian babe who likes you can stop talking to you once she sees another babe visiting you!

They are very jealous!

Even a married ex-girlfriend sees you with another girl and she will be swinging her waist to and fro in front of you and the girl.
One even went as far as cat-walking across me and a girlfriend to show off her sexy body as if she is contesting for a prize.

Nigerian babes are attention freaks.

slimyem:

so what??

What's your own slimyem?
Because, it is not all about you? grin
Re: Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event by Flashaldrin(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2011
so what?? undecided
this old man on the loose again undecided
Re: Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event by Orikinla(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2011
Flashaldrin:

so what?? undecided
this old man on the loose again undecided

Please, Compare your looks to mine http://networking.studentfilmmakers.com/Orikinla/photo/view/ekenyerengozi-michael-chima-at-2010-nokia-bloggers-forum-in-lagos-2011/
I go snatch your babe next and post it here. grin

Lest I forget, Rihanna has a message for you. And you can pin up up your wall. grin

Re: Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event by maclatunji: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2011
Na so Orikinla dey roll?
Re: Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event by Orikinla(m): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2011
maclatunji:

Na so Orikinla dey roll?

Just here to poke and tickle the fancy of these small boys and girls here whenever I am bored.
Re: Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event by doctokwus: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2011
What exactly do u nid from us,advice or consolation;NL self
Re: Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event by Orikinla(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2011
doctokwus:

What exactly do u nid from us,advice or consolation;NL self

Who are us?

The Admin or moderators?

Are you alright?

If you don't like it, SIMPLY KEEP MOVING!
It is not BY FORCE TO READ AND COMMENT ON A THREAD, EXCEPT YOU ARE DESPERATE FOR THE ATTENTION OF THE POSTER.
Okay, I have noticed you. You can move on now.
The Orikinla Fan Club is closed for the holidays.
Re: Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event by maclatunji: 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^^Funny.
Re: Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event by Orikinla(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2011
maclatunji:

^^^Funny.

See the serious Orikinla you know on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-328561.32.html.
Re: Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event by Dyt(f): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2011
Erm uncle
aye banyi ja sir
* terrestial ppl wt powers r against u sir*
Re: Ambitious Babe Stopped Talking To Me Because I Left Her At An Event by freecocoa(f): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2011
Boring as usual.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Single Guys!!! / They Both Said Yes To Getting Married, But First, They Did Something Important.. / How To Be An Alpha Male - 3 Tips That Will Make You More Appealing To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.