Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Boko Haram: Magnifying Nigerian Insecurity With Their Criminal Lens: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Magnifying Nigerian Insecurity With Their Criminal Lens: (1285 Views)

I’ll Confront Insecurity With Grit, Zeal – Buhari / Northern Governors In Saudi Arabia To Pray Against Insecurity / Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Magnifying Nigerian Insecurity With Their Criminal Lens: by ojuigosell(m): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2011
BOKO HARAM: Magnifying Nigerian insecurity with their criminal lens for the whole world to see

The revolution embarked upon by the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini between 1978 and 1979 which led to the eventual overthrew of Muhammad Reza Shah Pahlavi of Iran which ended the monarchy regime but marked the Islamic Republic of Iran, was not accomplished through shedding of innocent blood or suicide bombing of the poor Iranian but it was orchestrated toward monarchic elites, so to the extremist why the killing of innocent Christians or better still innocent Nigerians?, I think the myopic sight of yours have prevented or have veiled your eyes to see the fact that Nigeria is a secular State and she is not in any way familiar to iran.

I know the hearts of the Boko Haram are with empty vessels that can only be filled with blood, why can’t you fill your empty vessel with our corrupt leader’s blood instead of the poor masses’?, the bizarre act perpetrated by this heartless sect on the 25th of December was nothing but a pure magnification of insecurity in Nigeria by the Boko Haram for the whole world to see, are we going to continue to fold our hands and continue to smile while suffering according to Fela Anikulapo Kuti the Music Legend ?, so tell us Mr President what will be our faith in the nearest years to come as far as security in this criminal driven country called Nigeria is concern? the whole citizen of Nigeria wish to know.

The Boko Haram has been making peaceful co-existence impossible, undoubtedly violent uprising is bound to be inevitable from those you hurt their relatives, so expect brutal reprisal for your family or relatives in any part of the country they are presently residing. You continue to paint Islam as a violent religion and in the real sense you are not Islamic because no religion preaches violent, and Almighty Allah has not ordered ANYBODY to kill in His name, so the interest you claim to represent is selfish, selfish – centered, self-seeking, self-interested, egotistical, egotistic, egocentric and egoistic.

The most surprising and disturbing thing is that up till this moment the sect has not come out straight to let the whole world know the cause they are killing innocent citizens for, not a tape has been sent to the media, so why this madness of the highest order, ?. I believe the challenges we found ourselves in, is not unconnected to the fact that we have mediocre as leaders in Nigeria, that lacks the basic qualities which are acronyms to the world L.E.A.D.E.R, now let me analyse,

L: which stands for Learning, is one of the basic quality of a good leader, a good leader learns from the past, we all witnessed what happened to United State of American on September 11, and how the Government curtail further ugly re-occurrence, the World Trade Centres was ravaged totally and part of The Pentagon, kudos to the Al-Qadar, we all knew the measures the Bush Administration took in term of internal security beef up, Nigeria had a similar ugly catastrophe when the same sect I mean Boko Haram razed down the UN headquarter in Abuja, what has Mr. President done to beef up internal security?, NOTHING!

E: Empathy which means the ability to identify with and understand somebody else’s feelings or difficulties, none of our so called Leaders have never lost their loved ones to the bizarre killing of the Boko Haram, if they had they would have provided a lasting solution to curb the senseless criminal activities of this enemies of humanity, but sadly enough they are lackadaisical towards the poor masses pains. Too bad!.

A: Action, I am sorry to say Mr. President you are too slow for my liking, I remember OBJ ways of handling National issue during his regime, he never wasted time, this Criminals are part of the tugs you politicians used when you were vying for political post to assassinate, oppress and rig election, now they are causing nuisance in the society, but you are now pretending as if you don’t know what to do to curtail this criminals, Mr. President please act!

D: which means Dedication is a quality that our leaders grossly lack, they are not dedicated to move our country forward, because of their selfish interest, I believe if not for the so called god fathers and god mothers that are dictating for Mr. President he wouldn’t have come out and tell us that Boko Haram is an issue we have to live with, a statement that can only be expected from a shallow minded brat!

E: this stands for Encouragement, why encouragement you may ask??, yes it stands for encouragement, a good leader must do everything to motivate or encourage his followers, Sir you have not in any way encourage us to be law abiding, no job for the masses, the talented youths are not in any way encourage to develop their God giving gift, as we all know an idle hand is the devils workshop, if this Boko Haram jobless sect are living a normal lives they will not be willing to commit suicide just for their family to be compensated, Strange!

R: Responsibility, leader that is not responsible, is not worthy to lead his own family let alone of a whole country like Nigeria, I wonder why our leaders are shying away from their responsibility of providing an effective security for we their follows, Mr. President please rise up to your responsibility, because we can’t continue like this, the youths are getting more and more frustrated.

Mr President, before I drop by pen, I have a question for you, which I believe all Nigerian will love to have you answered, it goes thus, The Boko Haram said merry Christmas and the joyous, elated and delighted Christians and the whole Nigerians started mourning, Mr. President what will happen when they eventually say “happy New Year”? We want to know because we deserve to know for us to be readily prepared for it.

from the desk of Advocate OJ (Thanni Kamil)

(1) (Reply)

Lawmaker Decries Killing Of Nigerians By Cameroonian Soldiers @ Bakassi / We Did It –boko Haram / Acn Is Running A Capitalist Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.