Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe (8562 Views)

Armed Thugs Storm Enugu Polling Unit, Several Persons Injured / APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers / Forty Persons Injured In Lagos Fire Cracker Warehouse Inferno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2011
This all looks too familiar:

1) The North feels that they have lost grip of the gains of their victory in the civil war.

2) They cant stand Goodluck Ebele [/b]Jonathan being president and surrounding himself with SE, SS and SW influential ministers and military personnel.

3) They start making noise about the laws of Allah and how we MUST all be subject to them.

4) Boko Haram appears, destroying lives and property in the North, FIGHTING FOR ALLAH.

5) Reprisal attacks against Northerners take place in the SE, SS and SW. . . [b]a much needed part of the plan.

6) Pogroms [/b]take place in the North, directed at SE, SS and SW infidels that do not believe in Allah.

7) Anarchy reigns everywhere, more reprisal attacks against Northerners in the SS, SE and SW.

8.) A military [b]coup [/b]takes place, led by a junior Northern military officer, ousting the govt of GEJ. Mediocrity reigns once more.

9) The North [b]reclaims [/b]is hold on money/power . . .[b]MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
. .
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by EzeUche(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2011
quid:

This all looks too familiar:

1) The North feels that they have lost grip of the gains of their victory in the civil war.

2) They cant stand Goodluck Ebele [/b]Jonathan being president and surrounding himself with SE, SS and SW influential ministers and military personnel.

3) They start making noise about the laws of Allah and how we MUST all be subject to them.

4) Boko Haram appears, destroying lives and property in the North, FIGHTING FOR ALLAH.

5) Reprisal attacks against Northerners take place in the SE, SS and SW. . . [b]a much needed part of the plan.

6) Pogroms [/b]take place in the North, directed at SE, SS and SW infidels that do not believe in Allah.

7) Anarchy reigns everywhere, more reprisal attacks against Northerners in the SS, SE and SW.

8.) A military [b]coup [/b]takes place, led by a junior Northern military officer, ousting the govt of GEJ. Mediocrity reigns once more.

9) The North [b]reclaims [/b]is hold on money/power . . .[b]MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
. .

We have seen this before! angry
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by Mayflowa(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2011
Even in Saudi Arabia, non Muslims live in peace in the kingdom same in Qatar, Egypt, Malaysia, South Africa, Kenya, Ghana and many. Tariq Aziz, Deputy to Saddam Hussein was am Christian. Religious problem in the North is of many dimensions,  major reason is the deliberate and criminal act of their leaders denying them education for too long, to enable them get information on first hand instead of "them say". yet they educate their own kids

Pray! This is so no not true. These countries are a bit civilized now. They are careful of international communities/tourism. They have had their own share of devastating havoc on non believers in their land in the past. Even now, You cant build a church in Saudi Arabia. Their are about 2 churches there. One is a sort of monument. You cant enter Saudi Arabia with two bibles or one very big one. A saudi moslim with bible risk going to jail. Pls verify because I know you are very intelligent Remii. I know you in the career section.

In malaysia, churches has been destroyed. there are places reserved for christian. You can't just move everywhere if you are christian. Jobs are very hard too if you are a christian. Moslems believes they rule. Once in majority, they demand their law against country law and fight with their blood for it.
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by Remii(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2011
Guy, please check your facts again. I worked in Qatar for three years and I know also that Saudi Aramco employs from all over the world. Dubai in United Arab Emirates is a Muslim country and it is a holiday destinations for non Muslims. Indonesia is most populated Muslim country in world, has many non Muslims foreigners and indigenous peoples, I know that for a fact.
In Qatar, their working week is Sunday to Thursday so Christians go to church on Saturdays. Please confirm. I am not out for insults and fugal words.
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2011
EzeUche:

You are lying out of your arse!

Non-Muslims do not have religious freedom in Saudi Arabia.

How many non-Muslims have you heard living in Qatar.

In Egypt you see Muslims fighting the Christian Copts.

Malaysia has seen it share of terrorism from Muslim extremist.

Kenya has suffered dearly under terrorist attacks from Muslim extremist from Somalia and Al-Qaeda. Remember the US embassy bombing in that region.

And there are not many Muslims in South Africa.

Stop going far.You just have to admit that the whole world can learn religious tolerance from the yorubas. grin grin
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2011
EzeUche:

We have seen this before!  angry
Yes o. . .as long as we keep defending and upholding DEMOCRACY, and never allow ourselves to take the route of violence and revenge, WE WILL ENSURE THAT THE MEDIOCRE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY WILL NEVER RETURN.
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by Remii(m): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2011
Mayflowa:

Pray! This is so no not true. These country are a bit civilized now. They are careful of international communities/tourism. They have had their own share of devastating havoc on non believers in their land in the past. Even now, You cant build a church in Saudi Arabia. Their are about 2 churches there. One is a sort of monument. You cant enter Saudi Arabia with two bibles or one very big one. A saudi moslim with bible risk going to jail. Pls verify because I know you are very intelligent Remii. I know you in the career section.

In malaysia, churches has been destroyed. there are places reserved for christian. You can just move everywhere if you are christian. Jobs are very hard too if you are a christian. Moslems believes they rule. Once in majority, they demand their law against country law and fight with their blood for it.

I have not worked in KSA but many of SPDC staff go there and live for years, many of these are born again Xtians as well. I only know Kuala Lumpur and Labuan in Malaysia and I did not see must segregation,
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by ak47mann(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2011
Partly through fear and partly through politically correct hypocrisy, the Western media rarely publish news stories involving Islamic violence and persecution. This may seem a strange statement to some who constantly hear other proclaiming that the media focuses far too much on the negative actions of Muslims, but did you know that in 2008 alone, there were 2,204 separate documented incidents of Islamically motivated violence which led to death? In total there were 10,779 deaths and another 18,213 critically injured. That's more people killed each and every year in the name of Islam, than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined.[1] More than 29 people are killed in religiously motivated attacks every single day at the hands of Muslims, but do do you hear of this on the TV or radio? If you spend just one short hour reading through some of the news articles we have compiled, there would have been another one to two deaths attributed to Islam and countless other incidents involving beatings, Desecrates, abductions, forced conversions, desecration of non-Muslim buildings etc. No other religion or ideology [past or present] inspires the sort of hate that Islam produces.
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2011
Hmmmmm.
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by ak47mann(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2011
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by Remii(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2011
babagy82:

I'm a hausa man from north, every true muslim will be in support of boko haram, we fight for the sake of allah , kill non believers and lets establish our islamic republic of northern nigeria. We dont belong together, lets part ways. My christian brothers dont get fooled by weak southern muslim that want nothing but peace. they are weak and they are not true muslims. Every true muslim must fight a jihad for the sake of allah, the time is now, we must divide. Nothing like christians and muslims, it must be either muslims or christians. We must establish an islamic country or die trying.

my guy, do your best to follow Allah's injunction to believers. No insults or hash words with non Muslims, as an Ibadul rahaman (those who do everything for Allah's sake alone) one of their qualities as written in Quran Surah Furqan 25 verse 63 is When the non believers address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. ‘
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by Mayflowa(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2011
I have not worked in KSA but many of SPDC staff go there and live for years, many of these are born again Xtians as well. I only know Kuala Lumpur and Labuan in Malaysia and I did not see must segregation

I believe you Remii. Like I said, Kuala Lumpur is very tolerating. Rememeber that Many of this moslim countries you mentioned are now civilized. They know abot Economics dynamics and the gains of tourism But they watch non-moslims keenly. Pray in your house if you are a christians and dont go about preaching. No tv station in dubai or Quatar will air a christian program, believe me. They just give u space to live but you have a boundary as a non moslim. For example, hardly can you be their leader

You know Nigerians are ill-educated. So expect the worst to come.
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2011
babagy82:

I'm a hausa man from north, every true muslim will be in support of boko haram, we fight for the sake of allah , kill non believers and lets establish our islamic republic of northern nigeria. We dont belong together, lets part ways.  My christian brothers dont get fooled by weak southern muslim that want nothing but peace. they are weak and they are not true muslims. Every true muslim must fight a jihad for the sake of allah, the time is now, we must divide. Nothing like christians and muslims, it must be either muslims or christians. We must establish an islamic country or die trying.
Now here is a true patriot who has come to terms with this forced marriage that has stagnated Nigeria for over 50 years. Nigeria was not meant to be Amalgamated. each region was economically stable on its own terms before independence. the idiotic founding fathers, Zik, Ekwueme, Awo, Tafawa with their lofty pan-africanist visions ignored the warning signs - Ojukwu at least saw them and tried to do what we have blissfully ignored all these years.

Mr Mallam Aboki, thank you for saying why Northern Governors are quiet over Boko-Haram. They understand what needs to happen to Nigeria and have folded their arms to let the course run through
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by ak47mann(m): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2011
Niger State Governor Knows Boko Haram Sponsors.
Governor Aliyu Babangida of Niger State while commiserating with victims of St Theresa Catholic Church Christmas day bombing said that he know the sponsors of Boko Haram.
"We know highly placed people up there as sponsors of the sect and it is time for Mr President, Security Agents and all of us to go after the sponsors of the Boko Haram now. This is a pure act of terrorism and not religious."
Over 54 Nigerians lost their lives in Niger state Christmas bombing.
We are waiting Sir for you to release the list, and surprised why you waited this long.
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by dayokanu(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^ Jonathan too knows the sponsors. He said that much, Timi Sylva too knows cos he said he would bring Boko to Bayelsa

it seems its a PDP secret
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by nikky5(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2011
'There is no god except allah'.This is what they chant everyday.allah is a god and one of the 360 idols worshipped in kaabah.The father of mohammed was abdallah meaning the servant of allah which has been worshiped long before he was born.Every muslim is possessed with this spirit of allah and we know that the gods the people worship are nothing but demons.The true sorshipper of allah hates Christ because the spirit of allah is an anti-christ spirit.The almajiris in the north from ages 4 and above are indoctrinated to embrace the spirit of allah but hate the Man who was crucified and his followers.If u are interested next time I will give u all the references from the kuran and hadith.Mohammed though an illiterete wrote those satanic verses under demonic inspiration and that is why every suicide bomber must be indoctrinated in the spirit of the brotherhood and certain surahs read to these illiterates believing that they are fighting the cause of allah.The next thing that happens is the spriit of allah coming upon them and they become blood thirsty shoting allahu akbar meaning allah is the greatest.Those of us who were saved from that religion of destruction knows all these secrets. allah is not God and Jesus is LORD.
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by psalmizt(m): 3:29am On Dec 30, 2011
nikky5:

'There is no god except allah'.This is what they chant everyday[b].[size=15pt]allah is a god and one of the 360 idols worshipped in kaabah.The father of mohammed was abdallah meaning the servant of allah which has been worshiped long before he was born[/size][/b].Every muslim is possessed with this spirit of allah and we know that the gods the people worship are nothing but demons.The true sorshipper of allah hates Christ because the spirit of allah is an anti-christ spirit.The almajiris in the north from ages 4 and above are indoctrinated to embrace the spirit of allah but hate the Man who was crucified and his followers.If u are interested next time I will give u all the references from the kuran and hadith.Mohammed though an illiterete wrote those satanic verses under demonic inspiration and that is why every suicide bomber must be indoctrinated in the spirit of the brotherhood and certain surahs read to these illiterates believing that they are fighting the cause of allah.The next thing that happens is the spriit of allah coming upon them and they become blood thirsty shoting allahu akbar meaning allah is the greatest.Those of us who were saved from that religion of destruction knows all these secrets. allah is not God and Jesus is LORD.
@Nikky: Bolded words, i have read and heard about those points you raised. But all these years, no muslim has come out to debunk them. One can only imagine what 'd result from a religion with such history. I guess some of their founders neva believed such truth will be known to the whole world, May I also add that, allah which is the greatest of the 360gods worshipped in mecca is also a blood thirsty demon. One of the strongest justification given by them muslims for the authenticity of their blood thirty religion is that mohammed even tho uneducated was able to gain inspirations to write the Quran in his lifetime while their single rival religious book, the bible was written over many generations and centuries. Let the muslims justify these assertions because it leaves open so many rooms for argument.
Those who keep saying that islam is a religion of peace and that they can co-habit a country with christians should please read this http://quran.com/5 (emphasis on verse 12,14,17,32 (i wonder why they don't quote this for their boko servant),33 (smh, negates 32),51 (they are neva supposed to be allies with either christians and jews: I wonder why our bigoted christian leaders keep saying we are brothers, they don't see us that way),78 ( I suggest all pastors read the Quran to gain insight into the no1 threat to civilization in the 21st century).
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by psalmizt(m): 3:53am On Dec 30, 2011
The religion of Islam is no lover of peace, violence is painted all over its pages and the quest for blood is not diffficult to track,

Express command from allah that Polytheist should be killed http://quran.com/9/1-10, Ignorance of the truth is not an excuse in the court of the Almighty God, Christians need to know the monster they up against, Muslims blv christians worship 3 gods (God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit) and so the above mentioned verse can be applicable to christians. Once again those who blv Islam is a religion of peace, then think again, What more can you expect of a religion whose symbol is SWORD, Mtscheuw,
Express instruction from allah that muslims should fight until there is no more fitnah (disbelief) http://quran.com/2/190-194.
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by prefers555: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2011
I dare profsule or any other muslim on this forum to dispute all what mayflowa has said about islam. Mayflowa, wll said. Thumbs up wink
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by prefers555: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2011
In the list of most blood letting, blood thirsty religion, ISLAM comes first. Ogun, oya, amadioha,egbesu,bhuddism,hindu, are more tolerant than ISLAM. This religion preaches hate,barbarism. Even among their midst, peace cannot exist. Shame to this religon called islam, as they have no relationship with god. Their interpretation is that, god created non-muslim so that muslims can kill them for his own (gods) delight. At this point in time of our lives, muslims should be ashamed to say, they worship a god of peace. The god they have been led to worship is a blood thirsty god. SHAME ON ISLAM!!!!!
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2011
nikky5

Allah is the name of the creator of everything and and everybody. I don't where you got the crazy Idea that muslims worship Idols from.
Have you ever seen an Idol or even a statue in the mosque.

On the issue of the name of Prophet Muhammad's father (Abdullah). Is it so difficult for you to undertstand that the Arabs call Almighty God "Allah" even before prophet Muhammd (PBUH). It is just like saying Africans do not have a name for God before the coming of christianity. The ancient Arabs (before Muhammad PBUH) recognise the existence of Almighty God who they call Allah but chose to worship him through intermediaries (Idols). Just like christians beleive they should worship God through an intermediary (Jesus).

According to Wikipedia:
Allah (English pronunciation: /ˈælə/ or /ˈɑːlə/; Arabic: الله‎ Allāh, IPA: [ʔɑlˈlɑː] ( listen), [ʔalˤˈlˤɑː]) is a word for The God used in the context of Islam and monotheistic religions of Arabic-speaking communities.[1] [b]In Arabic, the word means simply "the God".[2][3][4] It is used primarily by Muslims and Bahá'ís, and often, albeit not exclusively, used by Arabic-speaking Eastern Catholic Christians, Maltese Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox Christians, Mizrahi Jews and Sikhs.[[/b]5][6][7] It is related to ʼĔlāhā in Aramaic.
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by psalmizt(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2011
abubello:

nikky5

Allah is the name of the creator of everything and and everybody. I don't where you got the crazy Idea that muslims worship Idols from.
Have you ever seen an Idol or even a statue in the mosque.

On the issue of the name of Prophet Muhammad's father (Abdullah). Is it so difficult for you to undertstand that the Arabs call Almighty God "Allah" even before prophet Muhammd (PBUH). It is just like saying Africans do not have a name for God before the coming of christianity. The ancient Arabs (before Muhammad PBUH) recognise the existence of Almighty God who they call Allah but chose to worship him through intermediaries (Idols). Just like christians beleive they should worship God through an intermediary (Jesus).

According to Wikipedia:
Allah (English pronunciation: /ˈælə/ or /ˈɑːlə/; Arabic: الله‎ Allāh, IPA: [ʔɑlˈlɑː] ( listen), [ʔalˤˈlˤɑː]) is a word for The God used in the context of Islam and monotheistic religions of Arabic-speaking communities.[1] [b]In Arabic, the word means simply "the God".[2][3][4] It is used primarily by Muslims and Bahá'ís, and often, albeit not exclusively, used by Arabic-speaking Eastern Catholic Christians, Maltese Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox Christians, Mizrahi Jews and Sikhs.[[/b]5][6][7] It is related to ʼĔlāhā in Aramaic.
The point exactly, please do your research and come out with facts to disprove that allah is one of the 360gods worshipped in mecca,
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2011
All these talks wont help. I say we move up North and cleanse the almajiris
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by millionbuc(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2011
This situation is turning into something else. see details at;

http://www.5slate..com
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by misterh(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2011
psalmizt:

The religion of Islam is no lover of peace, violence is painted all over its pages and the quest for blood is not diffficult to track,

Express command from allah that Polytheist should be killed http://quran.com/9/1-10, Ignorance of the truth is not an excuse in the court of the Almighty God, Christians need to know the monster they up against, Muslims blv christians worship 3 gods (God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit) and so the above mentioned verse can be applicable to christians. Once again those who blv Islam is a religion of peace, then think again, What more can you expect of a religion whose symbol is SWORD, Mtscheuw,
Express instruction from allah that muslims should fight until there is no more fitnah (disbelief) http://quran.com/2/190-194.

Quoting from the Quran without knowing the reason why dat particular chapter was revealed! I'll suggest u go read d commentary of d Surah. There r always reasons why Surahs are revealed. D Surah (9) is abt dose that violated a treaty signed btwn dem & the Muslims which led to the inevitability of war. You're quoting the Book out of proportion. Moreover, during d lifetime of Muhammad (SAW) non-muslims co-habited with muslims peacefully, so d problem can't be with the religion but with the people practising it today. D agitations of BH is against Islamic injunctions as Muhammad (SAW) enjoined Muslims to seek for knowledge as far as China. Dis signifies dat knowledge is important in Islam. Bcoz some ppl claim to fight for Islam doesn't mean dat Islam actually supports them.
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by Jayjey(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2011
their ways are demonic and they lack human feelings. how can someone decide to kill for no reason, why must u use the lives of innocent Nigerians as a bate. i just wonder what exactly is the problem. they say no to western civilization and yet they are benefiting from western innovations ranging from cars, telephone, bombs and e.t.c. they should have made do with bow and arrows and wear leaves as cloth. i know God will take charge soon. angry
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by Mayflowa(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2011
I dare profsule or any other muslim on this forum to dispute all what mayflowa has said about islam. Mayflowa, wll said. Thumbs up

Thanks alot.

My problem is not if Allah is God is not. There should exist equality among human. Islam says no. Funny other religions say no equality. Christian believes they are kings an princes.

The issue with islam is that it prescribes the destruction of all others except they repent. This destruction is permitted by allah who hate sins and swift is His reckoning. I have read Qu'ran many times. I tell you, Islam hates sin, unbelieve of any time. cHRISTIANITY is unbelief. Apart from that, Islam is a beautiful religion and practice. They know how to help one another, lovely, compasionate, devouted, honest. You need to be an moslim to enjoy the gains of Islam and his people. A moslim brother is truely loved by their stardard. This is the problem, It is time to islamised Nigeria especially with[b] Infidel [/b] coming to rule over them just like christians want to win more souls. Islam uses force to win souls. That is why even Isreal has more moslims than christian, a place where Jesus was thought to come from.

Moslims overran them and enslaved them and killed many unbelievers. To survive, you have to be a moslim to get your freedom and their charitable love. That is how isrealites, Jordan, Damascus and all those bible areas became a more islam countries than christian's.
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by psalmizt(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2011
Mayflowa:

Moslims overran them and enslaved them and killed many unbelievers. To survive, you have to be a moslim to get your freedom and their charitable love. That is how isrealites, Jordan, Damascus and all those bible areas became a more islam countries than christian's.
Well said, Up until this modern day, 80% of muslims were converted by force.
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by Pain(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2011
Is it true that boko haram is shopping for dirty nuclear bombs from Iran?
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by Mayflowa(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2011
Is it true that boko haram is shopping for dirty nuclear bombs from Iran?

Anything is possible. I won't be surprised. The messenger of the Allah is perceived to say " fight this people, run them over until they are brought low" This is the objective of boko Harem. To islamised the nation or give them their nation so they they live as Allah dictates. The is a great commission.

When I first read Qur'an, I was wondering what the Nigerians moslims was doing about Mohammad orders, someone they adore so much. I felt they were not doing much in all sincerity expecially with their illiteracy.Leaving non believers to live amongst them and even open their body in their street! Now they are doing the commission of ALLAH.

Sudan faced this problems for years and lost 2millions persons to it before division. Now they are both living in peace. Northern sudan and Sourthern Sudan. Indian was splinted into two for it. Pakistan came out of indian.

The worst is yet to come!
Re: Hotel Explosion: 15 Persons Injured As Gunmen Invade A Hotel In Gombe by psalmizt(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2011
Then let us split amicably, It is not compulsory for us to remain as one nation, The South is always having to bear the burden of keeping the nation 1. Enough is enough.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lastma Official Push Bus Conductor To His Death (photos) / Jos Airport Erects First Security Watch Tower In Nigerian Airports / INEC Releases Names, Contacts Of Officials For Anambra Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.