Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

What Type Of Life Is This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Life Is This! (860 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / What Type Of Person Is The Most Likely To Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Life Is This! by bayonle1(m): 12:24am On Dec 30, 2011
I am writing this piece with so much heaviness and sombreness.
Been single for a lot of time after my last break-up,partly deliberately as i needed to exert a high level conviction cum a near perfect match for my taste and aspirations.
Through the thick and thins of the dynamic upheavals of eve world,only one being caught my fancy.
Oh my!she is so perfect that i love her to a fault.so beautifully captivating and admirably elegant.
We have been one week together and this one week were the best times of my life,just wondering where she had been all my life.
Ha!omobola maa dara lomo ooh!
There is an impending war she just opened my eyes too.
She is a muslim whose family could disown her if she even mention the name of a christain.
We cant get a conclusion on this,i feel so heart broken even though she hasnt told me it is over yet but she keep emphasizing it would NEVER work out futuristically.
Sincere and constructive opiniones need for a confused man!
Thanks.
Re: What Type Of Life Is This! by 195(f): 12:27am On Dec 30, 2011
Nor go over think ooh else you fit

find battery water drink  undecided
Re: What Type Of Life Is This! by bingbagbo(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2011
your problem is toooooo long undecided undecided
Re: What Type Of Life Is This! by Ariyke: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
If she tells u it wont work out u just av 2 accept fate u knw there is a proverb dat says u can marry a bad husband/wife bt bad parent/family na palava o
Re: What Type Of Life Is This! by Dyt(f): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
i can imagine wt ita lyk 4 u
u cant change n neida ll she
u gotta let er go man
Re: What Type Of Life Is This! by Kslib(m): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
Hmn,i know how u feel(take heart).There's nothing you can do about it.Wait there's one thing u can do*run away with her*.**slaps self on the face nd says"have i been watching too much movies**
Re: What Type Of Life Is This! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2011
If you do love her, there's one thing you can do. Become a muslim! Get married! Then become a christian all over again after a few years. Try that. . . wink
Re: What Type Of Life Is This! by iice(f): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
Don't know why people use 'precipitate' as a synonym for every thing they know.

Now, you know the problem.  If you guys can't fix it, then let go and start a new life.
Re: What Type Of Life Is This! by Parisgoodman(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2011
Time to let go buddy! U have to move on, don't be a victim of your emotions. For the time being, u can be play a song by Adele-someone like you, it will console you, toast to life, CHEERSSSS!!!!!
Re: What Type Of Life Is This! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2011
yanga dey sleep, yawa wan wake am. Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Type Of Life Is This! by 25omega(m): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2011
poster

it's only been a week and you are this far in love shocked shocked shocked dude come on open your eyes and ears and end this doomed relationship

She is already telling you it wont work and you know the reasons but you are still here crying about what to do angry
Re: What Type Of Life Is This! by Alfoasegh: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2011
@OP
So, you wan carry yourself go give Boko Haram people abi? Na leave wey dey sweet goat dey kill am ooo

(1) (Reply)

My Pally Don Break Im Babe Heart because Of Fuel Subsidy Ooooo / What Is LOVE? / Am Realy Hurt,my Gf Asked Me To Breakup Cos Of Religion And Tribe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.