Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo (5892 Views)

Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) / We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram / Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by Relax101(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^ I dont believe that crap.

oyb:

you people are amazing - must you do your best to turn every tragedy into an ibos vs the rest of the world?

is it not enough that nigerians died?

is it not enough that Christians died?

what is it with you lot that EVERYTHING must be about you?

Boko Haram has been on a bombing campaign since this time last year

i didn't see anyone bandying any 98% of the victims were hausas during the mammy market bombings

60% of the victims were birom during jos attacks

80% of the victims were fulani during the unbroken spate of bombings in maiduguri

you lot should grow up and come to terms with the fact that boko haram is about  politics , nigeria religion, and certainly not about ibos. wtf?

my condolences go to all the victims, they are all nigerians and all victims of boko haram.

Shove your condolence up in your ripped arse.
I wish I could see you in real life.
Honestly, I wish I could.
Your hate na first class. I mean you wicked from inner soul.
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by realkendy(f): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2011
WHEN THOSE ORPHANS N FAMILY MEMBERS OF THOSE BOMBED RETALIATE N BOMB THE MOSQUES,LET NOBODY LABEL IT "IGBOS ATTACKING HAUSAS"BUT ANTI-BOKO HARAM ATTACKING BOKO HARAM OR CHRISTIANS ATTACKING MOSLEMS.
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by lagcity(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2011
Idomas I believe are also mostly catholic. Boko boys don't care about Igbos, they just see any big church and bomb. that's all.
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by EzeUche(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2011
lagcity:

Idomas I believe are also mostly catholic. Boko boys don't care about Igbos, they just see any big church and bomb. that's all.

I agree with you. And you are correct about Idomas. How did you know that fact? shocked
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2011
Why was the 1966 coup called an Igbo coup and not a christian one?
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by EzeUche(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2011
afam4eva:

Making it solely an Igbo issue will back us into a corner. Say it as a Christian issue.

Then we get the Christian world on our side!
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by executinal(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2011
Gradually they are going there.Its only time will tell, we are still watching and crying in pains.
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by EzeUche(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
executinal:

Gradually they are going there.Its only time will tell, we are still watching and crying in pains.

A man doesn't cry, we only get revenge.
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by Oba234: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2011
Like I stated previously this is not an Igbo issue. Bombing a catholic church in Niger State is not surprising that the casualties are Igbos because Igbos tend to migrate much more than other groups to seek out greener pastures outside of their homeland(Southeast). I know no christian is happy that churches are being bombed and this can happen to any church. Bokom Haram is willing to kill anybody that doesn't succumbed to their ideology. They killed many people last year during the independence day celebration, they have bombed UN offices, etc. Also many Christians that lived in the north are more likely to be Igbo based on immigration while other ethnic groups tend to stay in their region. I know the high number of Igbo deaths are alarming, but I really don't think this is about ethnicity. The more you make it an Igbo issue, the more you alienate people and cause friction in the south.
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by EzeUche(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2011
I really dislike my Igbo brothers who are making this an Igbo issue.

This is a Christian issue, and it seems like some of my Igbo brethren have forgotten the corner we backed ourselves into during Biafra.

Either way, the world is seeing it as a CHRISTIAN issue.

A bombing on CHRISTMAS day is a CHRISTIAN ISSUE.
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by alex14(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2011
Why are my Igbo brethren crying or showing concern for these idiots that chose to remain in the north without arming themselves? I've decided never to show concern to those who love money more than their lives. Why are they still in the north? I'd rather move to a poor african country than the north of nigeria.

I will only revenge if Igbos are attacked in IGBOLAND and not in Ewusa land in the north. The most annoying thing is that these stupid Igbo up north failed to learn from the past. If you must live in the north, then arm yourself,,SIMPLE! The Ikemba advised Igbos in Kano to arm themselves and since then, they (Igbo residing in Kano) are relatively safer than Igbos elsewhere in the north. The Igbo in kano were able to assert themselves violently when problem came,,,,FACT!

"Those who fail to learn from history shall become history". These dead Igbos have just substantiated this quote as they've become history,,,,,FACT!
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by Lasinoh: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
This goes to show how useless Igbo people are.
After suffering the so-called 'pogrom' in life histories of the 'awusa-namas' according to them o. . .
They still carried themselves to settle in the North.
They would still sit around NL and scream "Divide Nigeria-Divide Nigeria"!

May they keep bombing your useless arzzzzes over there for not minding your own Biafran business in the first and last places.
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
What m0r0ns! cheesy

Most of them are off to the North to do 'ashawo' work inside those churches anyway. . .with all those 'holy ghost phocking and immaculate conceptions'. . . night vigils and so on. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!

My mother was born in Kaduna. . .after her father(my grandfather) was bombed in his bedroom in his sleep, NONE of them ever visited the North. . .lai lai!!! All my relatives have since moved down South.

I repeat. . . If you want your own Nigeria. . .learn to sit your azzzes in your own homestates! Or face the consequences. I will not mourn stubborn goats! kiss
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by EzeUche(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2011
Lasinoh:

This goes to show how useless Igbo people are.
After suffering the so-called 'pogrom' in life histories of the 'awusa-namas' according to them o. . .
They still carried themselves to settle in the North.
They would still sit around NL and scream "Divide Nigeria-Divide Nigeria"!

May they keep bombing your useless arzzzzes over there for not minding your own Biafran business in the first and last places.
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
What m0r0ns! cheesy

And you Northerners are the wretched of the Earth.

All your post are that of an illiterate.

It hurts my eyes to read the garbage that you post, because I feel like I am losing brain cells.

Now do us all a favor and put a gun to your head and pull the trigger.

One less Islamist we have to worry about.
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by Lasinoh: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2011
EzeUche:

And you Northerners are the wretched of the Earth.

All your post are that of an illiterate.

It hurts my eyes to read the garbage that you post, because I feel like I am losing brain cells.

Now do us all a favor and put a gun to your head and pull the trigger.

One less Islamist we have to worry about.

C'mmon shorop! You actually have brain cells? shocked
Everyone is a 'Northerner' or an 'Islamist'! ODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
More like 'poop-cells'!
Why are you crying on NL? cheesy

Don't you know where Boko Haram members are?
Why are you huffing and puffing like your "Ojukwu Abijan Runaway Coward"?
Abeg go Marry Bianca before she starts sucking one Mallam's dee-k like y'awl like to do while shouting "Biafra-Biafra" all over Nigeria and Nairaland. IBB was Ojukwu's 'Godfather". . .you guys did not complain when all his father's property was given to him after he was pardoned by this same IBB of a Northerner you hate so much.

Your Andy Uba and co troop to Abuja to go and 'dobale' for contract and how to sell the whole Anambra State. . .Okonjo-Iwaela and the likes of Dora Akunyuli(Yaradua's cook) are busy doing glorified house-girls for these same Mallams on the National level. . . yet you shout Biafra-Divide Nigeria. Make God punish all of una for una hypocrisy. Greedy bastards!

It is your level of hypocrisy that is getting the better of y'awl.
I repeat. . . may those touts in the Northern parts of Nigeria keep killing you like diseased, Sallah Rams not fit for animal consumption not to mention humans. . . !

Ewu!
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2011
Where's LasInoh from?
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by Lasinoh: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^

Erhn-henh?
Wharras dat gat to do with the topic? undecided
You have some Igbotic children with heads like Saint Obi's of Nollywood busting open all over Madalla on one thread here on NL, but the same Igbo people will move from Kaduna to Niger for 'greener pastures'. You moved from your own ONE BIAFRA nation to go and seek greener pastures in the "Awusa Islamic" North? Does that make sense?
One man lost not one daughter. . .but 4 daughters in this last episode and you guys are here making noise.
The same man who moved from Kano abi Kaduna to Niger for greener pastures?
How long will you continue to die like flies in the anus of a dying cow? undecided
Una nor de shame? embarassed
DEM TAKE POGROM DISEASE SWEAR FOR UNA? angry
Everywhere these same Igbotic mongrels show up on this NL and other websites beating their chests. . .I wonder what is holding them in the North after suffering 'pogroms'!!!
Very annoying! angry

USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSELESS THINGS!
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by dayokanu(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2011
afam4eva:

Where's LasInoh from?

She is from Aghenebode but she lives with me in Texas,

afam4eva:

A SAMUEL Ladoke Akintola was killed

A FESTUS Okotie Eboh was killed, Brigadier SAMUEL Ademulegun, Lt Col JY Pam were casualties
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by Onlytruth(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2011
@Ezeuche,

Okay, it is a Christian issue. lol

Ndigbo si na, egbe nkanka nku abughi nwa egbe, maka na o mara ihe di iche na okuko na obogwu. -
A tattered winged kite must be an old kite, hence it knows the difference between a chic and a duckling!

The perpetrators of this act are old kites! They know what they are doing.  undecided
Now, I may agree that we must not back ourselves into a corner by making it an Igbo thing. It is not an Igbo thing already, but we are the ones dying more in them now. So, we can decide to hide under a general Christian canopy, or decide that enough is enough. The whole world knows that truth now.
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2011
Should we also assume that the victims killed in the latest boko attack on the maiduguri mosque is also an attack on ibos ? S
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Should we also assume that the victims killed in the latest boko attack on the maiduguri mosque is also an attack on ibos ? S

Do you know who built that mosque? Chukwuma Igbokwe grin grin grin.
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2011
afam4eva:

Do you know who built that mosque? Chukwuma Igbokwe grin grin grin.

You worry about the structure,i worry about the lives lost.Are those people also ibos ?
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You worry about the structure,i worry about the lives lost.Are those people also ibos ?

If na Igbo man build am who wan dey inside before?
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by dayokanu(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2011
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by Obiagu1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2011
afam4eva:

lmao
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by tpia5: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2011
Lasinoh is half igbo on her mother's side.
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2011
tpia@:

Lasinoh is half igbo on her mother's side.

I doubt that very much.
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by tpia5: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
Other side (paternal) is edo with an ijebu or egba grandmother i believe.
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
Hmm, i've always thought she was from the north considering how she defends them and victimizes Igbos and Yorubas.
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by tpia5: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
For those in know:

the mosque that was bombed in maiduguri was built by igbos?

Does anyone know what year.
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2011
afam4eva:

The joke is on you,we are talking about lives lost here.The simple fact is that boko haram is a common enemy to all Nigerians in respective of ethnic or religion.Bomb doesnt discriminate when detonating !
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by tpia5: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2011
Some parts of edo are northern inclined.

They are nupoid and/or ebiroid.
Re: List Of Madalla Blast Victims Released -98% Igbo by ektbear: 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2011
tpia@:

Some parts of edo are northern inclined.

They are nupoid and/or ebiroid.

What is the story behind this? I've heard/read a bit of Nupe somehow influencing Edo area I suppose long ago, but don't know how exactly it happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Ipob Releses Biafra Fundamental Principles And Policy / Possibility Of Biafra Surviving On Their Own / Nigerian, Chinese Miners Set To Strengthen Economic Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.