Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

When Your Married Ex Is Still In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Married Ex Is Still In Love With You (1146 Views)

My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me / How Can You Help Your Married Ex-girlfriend Who Is Unhappy in Marriage? / Would You Stop Your Married Friend From Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Married Ex Is Still In Love With You by Orikinla(m): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2011
It is not easy to dismiss your married ex who is in love with you. Especially when you like her a lot for the past 10 years. It would be harsh to tell her to stop seeing you as long as you can control yourself. Her husband may be jealous, but the best he can do is respect her friendship with you. I have seen where an ex-boyfriend helped to get a good job for the husband of his ex-girlfriend.
Re: When Your Married Ex Is Still In Love With You by 25omega(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
Orikinla:

It is not easy to dismiss your married ex who is in love with you. Especially when you like her a lot for the past 10 years. It would be harsh to tell her to stop seeing you as long as you can control yourself. Her husband may be jealous, but the best he can do is respect her friendship with you. I have seen where an ex-boyfriend helped to get a good job for the husband of his ex-girlfriend.
do you just string together thoughts for the sake of having a post
Re: When Your Married Ex Is Still In Love With You by Welder(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^lol. . . bros you harsh o

@OP, Orikinla. . .i though you are more mature than this crap. . .just saying
Re: When Your Married Ex Is Still In Love With You by 25omega(m): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2011
Welder:

^^^lol. . . bros you harsh o

@OP, Orikinla. . .i though you are more mature than this crap. . .just saying
i mean no disrespect but seriously i couldn't make sense of what was written
Re: When Your Married Ex Is Still In Love With You by bekay911(f): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2011
Okirika u no go work today?
Re: When Your Married Ex Is Still In Love With You by ebila(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2011
@Poster,
If you listened to yourself then you'd have ascertained that it's not healthy to still be friends with your ex.She's your ex who still has feelings for you and you also have feelings for her,anything can happen if the friendship still goes on.Control gets lost at some point,forget what you think,feel or know.It's just better to prevent it than to try to resist it!

(1) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Romantic Song In The World - Check It Out !! / What If Love Don't Live Here Anymore? / Revealed! How Internet Dating Sites Scam Their Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.