Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Official Titles Of The Pope - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Official Titles Of The Pope (10332 Views)

Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast / TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! / The Pope Is The Antichrist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by cgift(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2007
dreamnaira:

cgift

Yea, to getr the startling revelation my friend you have to submit yourself to the will of God and ask the Holy spirit to give you that heavenly enablement to understand the Bible.

God help me to understand your Words in Jesus' name. AMEN.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by dreamnaira(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2007
cgift

Big Amen for that prayer.

As i don't time here to give details on some fact but you can check this site for more information; www.666man.com.

Study more especially Revelation 17.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by TayoD1(m): 3:43am On Oct 12, 2007
@pilgrim_1,

I totally disagree with your apparent stance that the Pope will be the Anti-Christ. It just doesn't make sense. If anything, the Bible is clear that the antichrist will be first and foremost a politicain/stateman, before he will metamorphose into a spitritual leader.

There are many other things I believe makes that conclusion totally untenable. Have you ever thought of the meaning of Hebrews 1:9 - Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows? Who do are jesus' fellows? What makes them His fellows and what makes them different from others? If you can answer these questions, it will broaden your view as to what this great personality that we call the anti-christ is all about.

By the way, have you read The Last Outcast by Chris Okotie? While the book deals with God's mind from Genesis up until revelation, the central theme is on the antichrist. I think i have a copy I could send to you if you are interested. The book will do a better job in explaining what will take me too much effort to explain on these pages.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by pilgrim1(f): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2007
Hi @Tayo-D,

Tayo-D:

@pilgrim_1,

I totally disagree with your apparent stance that the Pope will be the Anti-Christ. It just doesn't make sense. If anything, the Bible is clear that the antichrist will be first and foremost a politicain/stateman, before he will metamorphose into a spitritual leader.

Well, I don't remember where I might have categorically stated that the Pope will be the anti-Christ. To be sure, the Vatican is orchestrating his appearance and work; but then, if people are interested in considering the position of the Popes in Biblical prophecy, pilgrim.1 would only be too glad to to share views. For the record, I'm not one of those who thinks that the *Vicarius Filii Dei* on the Pope's mitre adds up to 666 - it doesn't. More on this later.

Tayo-D:

There are many other things I believe makes that conclusion totally untenable. Have you ever thought of the meaning of Hebrews 1:9 - Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows? Who do are jesus' fellows? What makes them His fellows and what makes them different from others? If you can answer these questions, it will broaden your view as to what this great personality that we call the anti-christ is all about.

Which would yet take us to quite a different topic altogether. Would you be suggesting that Hebrews 1:9 inidcates that the "fellows" are indicative of the anti-Christ?

Tayo-D:

By the way, have you read The Last Outcast by Chris Okotie? While the book deals with God's mind from Genesis up until revelation, the central theme is on the antichrist. I think i have a copy I could send to you if you are interested. The book will do a better job in explaining what will take me too much effort to explain on these pages.

I haven't read the book, only heard a summary and snippets in some of the tapes of Rev. Chris Okotie. Some good material; but until I read the book itself, it would preposterious to make any inferences at all as to what exactly is the gist of that book.

It would really be such a great pleasure to read it - and I'll send you my address later by email. Meanwhile, if it's not asking too much, could you also source out another book for me? "America and Britain in Prophecy". I've been hoping for more than two months from another friend in the USA who's been quite busy to send me a copy. No worries, I'll send a token to cover the cost.

Thank you for your thoughts. Enjoy. smiley
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by ricadelide(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2007
Ok, i saw this yesterday and i was going to jump in and say i don't think pilgrim.1 said that but i decided to allow. I think it was some other guys who mentioned that, if i may recall - even then, i don't think they made such a categorical statement.
However, a thread on the book of revelation and end-time prophecy would be interesting. I may be wrong, but my guess is there'd be so many different theories put forward.
Cheers all smiley
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by TayoD1(m): 2:39am On Oct 13, 2007
@pilgrim_1,

Well, I don't remember where I might have categorically stated that the Pope will be the anti-Christ.
Okay maybe I misunderstood you, but I believe you will excuse my conclusion based on the following. In response to Jerrymania's statement that: "There is really going to be confusion in the Catholic Church few years from now after Pope Benedict. The truth must always be revealed, the Anti-Christ.", you said the following: "You know the irony of it is that I was initially slow to take that view - but after getting the hard facts together, I can only say that you're absolutely correct! It's only a matter of time."

I haven't read the book, only heard a summary and snippets in some of the tapes of Rev. Chris Okotie. Some good material; but until I read the book itself, it would preposterious to make any inferences at all as to what exactly is the gist of that book
Alright, I'll send you an email so you can respond with your address. I'll send you the book only for you to read and return. That is one book I plan to retain in my library, 'cos it is loaded. It is actually written as a story - a love story laced with a lot of teaching. One of the areas that blessed me the most was the conversation that Jesus had with the antichrist shortly before he yielded himself totally to the devil. It just reveals the nature of Jesus as nothing short of LOVE! I get vey emotional anytime I remember that scene.

Meanwhile, if it's not asking too much, could you also source out another book for me? "America and Britain in Prophecy".
I do not kow about the book, and you didn't mention the author. Here is a link to an online book with the same title:
http://www.abcog.org/abp0.htm
. You might want to check it out.

While I am not sure the Bible says anything specifically about the US and the Great Britain, I am sure it has a lot to say about Iran, Iraq and of course Isreal. The best teacher I know with regards to the role of different nations with respect to prophecy is Billy Brimme. I think I have some of her teachings on my ipod.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by cgift(m): 7:35am On Oct 15, 2007
pilgrim.1:

Well, I don't remember where I might have categorically stated that the Pope will be the anti-Christ. To be sure, the Vatican is orchestrating his appearance and work; [/b]but then, if people are interested in considering the position of the Popes in Biblical prophecy, pilgrim.1 would only be too glad to to share views.

That's correct. The unholy trinity is going to be as follows: Satan, The father; The Anti-christ, The son; The Prophet, their Unholy ghost.

Tayo-D:

You will be shocked! In Revelation 17, the woman sitting upon the beast tells you what it is. [b]Woman [/b]describes or refers to a [b]church [/b]while a [b]beast [/b]is a [b]nation
. The woman rides upon a meaning the Church rides upon a nation and they are one. Where on earth do you have a church that rides upon a state?

The Roman Catholic Church is the Woman and the nation; Vatican is the beast. So, me think it is first a spiritual leader who would then transpose into a political / economic leader. The beast has seven heads; the heads reprsents hills (vs 9). Vatican City is sitting on seven hills( I can give you the names of all the hills). The pope is the head of the Vatican government. The pope's title adds up to the number of man 666. If we strecth things further, i think Pope John Paul II has a vry special case in all of these though he is dead.

This is just a summary. I can start unravelling the depths if need be.

Chers
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by brent2: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2007
I'd want to say a few words to Catholics. Your counter-arguments so far are hilarious. Rather than open the same Bible that the Catholic Church has boasted of canonizing, you've been offering excuses for the well articulated exposés that you read from pilgrim.1. Sad, but that is usually how far removed Catholics are from reality. I know - because I've been there once.
There are questions she had asked repeatedly. The one that I've been hoping that any sound Catholic apologist would deal with is this: "Why has the Catholic Church taken the divine titles of God and ascribed them to MARY?"

It is not a question that should solicit lame excuses. There are a few things we need to realize in that loaded question:

1. Is it true that Mary is called those titles that Pilgrim.1 has highlighted? If it is not true, then Catholics should state it so, and then show us with proof that Mary has not been called such. But what we see is a serious laugh, because even though someone tried to deny it, I held my breathe to see how she picked you apart cell by cell and made nonsense of that cover-face!

2. WHY then has the Catholic Church given those divine titles to MARY? I'm not sure that any Catholic has offered an answer to that question (which was one of the reasons forcing me to make this post). I don't even have an answer to that; and yet, we cannot deny that this is what the Catholic Church has done! Especially because she continues to ask if MARY has become our "God" to have merited such divine titles - quoting Isaiah 60:19. Nobody has explained to her the real meaning of what is meant by Mary being the "Glory of Israel", and even though I checked with the lame excuse that our Bishops have given for that, we have to come round the fact that Catholic scholars know that divine title is meant for none other than Jesus Christ.

3. What about the SKULL worship in the Catholic tradition? What answers have we given to the articulate response she made? Is that a false, ill-informed and non-existent practice in the RCC? Or is it a fact - as she has taken the time to show in her responses?
We should stop fooling ourselves here. Pilgrim knows what she's talking about (one could almost mistake her as a former Catholic - seeing that she has such deep knowledge about our own tradition, and yet so many of us have absolutely no clues as to what we think we know). We only tend to follow the Popes blindly, and if anyone is going to share truth with us, we attack her to our own detriment.

I know that many times we seem to struggle with these issues. But, like the Bible says, he that has an ear, let him (or her) hear.

RB.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by Horus(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2007
Pedophilia and Satanism in the Vatican

"The smoke of Satan has entered the Sanctuary"
Pope Paul IV - 1963

"The cultic acts of Satanic pedophilia in the Catholic Church are considered by professionals to be the culmination of the rites of 'The Enthronement of the Fallen Archangel Lucifer' in the Vatican"
Fr. Malachi Martin - 1990
Los Angeles, Alta California - 5/10/2002 - (ACN) The contemporary state of apostasy in the Catholic Church was accurately predicted by the renown Jesuit Priest Malachi Martin in his 1996 book "Windswept House: A Vatican Novel". On page 492 of his book, Fr. Martin writes, "Suddenly it became unarguable that now during this papacy, the Roman Catholic organization carried a permanent presence of clerics who worshipped Satan and liked it; of bishops and priests who sodomized boys and each other; of nuns who performed the “Black Rites” of Wicca, and who lived in lesbian relationships . . . every day, including Sundays and Holy Days, acts of heresy and blasphemy and outrage and indifference were committed and permitted at holy Altars by men who had been called to be priests. Sacrilegious actions and rites were not only performed on Christ’s Altars, but had the connivance or at least the tacit permission of certain Cardinals, archbishops, and bishops. . . " Fr. Malachi Martin wrote this six years ago and today we are barely hearing in the news about Catholic priests being arrested for raping altar boys inside the confessionals and about Cardinals, such as Boston's Law and Los Angeles' Mahoney, covering up the crimes.
An eminent theologian and expert in the Catholic Church, Fr. Malachi Martin, writes that the apostasy of the Roman Catholic Church is a precondition for the end of time as we presently know it and for the second coming of Jesus Christ. Fr. Malachi Martin, a Vatican insider, studied Theology at Louvain where he received doctorates in Semitic Languages, Archeology and Oriental History. He also studied at Oxford and at Hebrew University in Jerusalem and served as Professor at the Vatican's Pontifical Biblical Institute. Fr. Malachi Martin was, in addition, a world recognized "Exorcist" and an expert in combating Satan and the practitioners of Demonology. He was also an expert in the Dead Sea Scrolls He served in the Vatican from 1958 to 1964 where he was a close associate of the renowned Jesuit Cardinal Augustin Bea and Pope John XXIII. Fr. Malachi Martin passed away on July 27, 1999.
Fr. Malachi Martin had for a long time maintained that Satanists had infiltrated the Vatican. Just before his death, Fr. Martin said that soon after the installation of Pope Paul VI in 1963, Vatican Satanists clandestinely installed "Lucifer" in a secret ceremony called "The Enthronement of the Fallen Archangel Lucifer". The ceremony was conducted at the St. Paul’s Chapel located within the Vatican. Pope Paul VI later wrote that ‘the smoke of Satan has entered the Sanctuary". Fr. Malachi Martin said that the incidence of Satanic pedophilia and its rites and practices was already documented among certain bishops and priests as widely dispersed as Turin, in Italy, and South Carolina, in the United States. He emphasised, "The systematic organizational links of the network,that had been established between certain clerical homosexual groups and Satanist covens had inordinate power and influence."
When we read the news headlines today concerning the evil acts of numerous Catholic priests and even bishops against children, we can not help think about what Fr. Malachi Martin prophesied six years ago. Fr. Martin also said that the "Third Secret of Fatima" concerned the apostasy of the Roman Catholic Church. He said that the essential message seems to be about Satanists lurking in the shadows, from the heart of the Vatican down to the local parishes, manipulating events and putting great effort to subvert the Roman Catholic Church. He said that these Satanists are in league with Zionists and what he called the “Universal Assembly”, a Masonic group of Western plutocrats and the Illuminati.
Fr. Malachi Martin also spoke about a shadowy evil character he described as the “Cardinal of Centurycity,” who bears a strange similarity to Cardinal Roger Mahoney of Los(t) Angeles. Presently, there is a growing tide of people calling for his resignation due to the Archdioceses cover-up of the Satanic homosexual pedophile crimes against children.
And where does Pope John Paul II stand in all of this? Pope John Paul II has stated that we are definitely in the end times. He says that "the signs are clear"! The Pope has expressed concerns that his successor will be "the final pope" and the "anti-pope". The anti-pope is a person who will betray true Catholicism and Christianity as part of a pact with "Lucifer" and a future world government.

Source: http://www.aztlan.net/malachimartin.htm
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by Oby1(f): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2007
Pilgrim.1, cgift and others be very careful so that the wrath of God won't come down upon you, God is a merciful God and also a consuming fire.
I pray you retreat your step before it gets too late for you (You are going too far).
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by pilgrim1(f): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2007
@Oby1,

How body? grin

Oby1:

Pilgrim.1, cgift and others be very careful so that the wrath of God won't come down upon you, God is a merciful God and also a consuming fire.

The wrath of God come down upon us - for exposing the hypocrisy and heresy of the Vatican and helping souls to excape its damnation? Or, . . . did you mean the "wrath of Vatican" instead?

Fear not, dear Oby1. Remember you urged me to take a 3 days fast and prayer session to ask God to show me the truth about the Roman Catholic Church? I took up your challenge - and believe me, you won't be happy with what He showed me. So don't even beg for it.

To be sure, the wrath of God will not fallon anyone who exposes the darkness of the RCC. There's nothing anybody can do about that cult - and according to God's WORD, it is the necessary catalyst for the work and appearance of the anti-Christ. It is all there in Revelation - ask and we shall gladly serve thee. grin

However, the other two things that cannot be missed are: (a) there's nothing the RCC can do as well to stop others from realizing the truth of God's WORD; (b) no man may be able to deal with the RCC for damning souls, but God Himself said He will deal with her.

If youdon't like what you're reading, report me to the Vatican! grin

Oby1:

I pray you retreat your step before it gets too late for you (You are going too far).

Okay, I hear. Problem is that it is too late for the RCC now - they've gone too far, and God will deal with them accordingly in His own time. Our own now is to keep warning souls and helping them come to the truth in the Scriptures. Is that too hard a thing to face up with?

Enjoy.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by Horus(m): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2007
On New Years Day 2004 Pope John Paul II called for a "new world order" based on the goals of the United Nations."
When a world leader uses this terminology, it can only mean one thing. He is a part of[b] the Luciferian conspiracy[/b] to create a totalitarian world government.
According to Piers Compton, a former Catholic priest, the Papacy was actually subverted by the Illuminati in 1958 when John XXIII became Pope. This was the culmination of a 200-year campaign to infiltrate and destroy the Catholic Church.
Piers Compton was the Literary Editor of the Catholic Weekly The Universe for 14 years. He documents his claims in The Broken Cross, (1981) a book that is almost impossible to find because it was mysteriously withdrawn a few weeks after its release. It is now available in a zip file.(See link below)
Compton traces the modern phase of the Luciferian Conspiracy to Adam Weishaupt who established the Illuminati on May 1, 1776.
"[Weishhaupt] was backed financially, as are most if not all anarchistic leaders, by a group of bankers under the House of Rothschild. It was under their direction that the long range and worldwide plans of the Illuminati were drawn up."
In 1783, the Illuminati assumed control of much of Freemasonry, which secretly coordinated the revolutionary movement (Liberalism, Socialism, and Communism.) According to David Bay, "secret societies like the[b] "Skull and Bones"[/b] have always functioned as[b] Satan's church[/b], as the only way to pass the baton from generation to generation."
The Illuminati regarded the Catholic Church as their chief enemy and marked it for ruin. In 1818, their Italian lodge issued a set of Permanent Instructions that included: "We require a Pope for ourselves",

Read the rest here: http://www.the7thfire.com/new_world_order/illuminati/Henry_Makow/is_the_pope_a_catholic.htm
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by cgift(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2007
Horus,

Your posts have been helpful since i told u to get serious the other time (kidding). grin But let me ask you a question,

Do you believe in all of these posts that there is of course the spiritual power of evil raging the VATICAN? If you do, what do you have as a meaasure of defence against their diabolical acts when confronted with an occult?
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by pilgrim1(f): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2007
You sure say no be Cambridge exam you set for am so? grin
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by cgift(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2007
Yes! Na serious question. I know Horus doubts anything that is Christ's and now he coms telling us of some evils in the Vatican. Let me see how he intends to face the fight against an occult.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by Horus(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2007
I know Horus doubts anything that is Christ's and now he coms telling us of some evils in the Vatican. Let me see how he intends to face the fight against an occult.

Notice the demon in his palm where his "nail hole" is , he will show hands with nail holes in them to try and substantiate his claims of crucifixion and that he was the messiah.

Beast Prophet,Sananda Immanuel
(One of the sons of the Devil)

BEWARD,this is NOT Jesus on the picture above.
Plays the role of "Jesus" in the astral realm and near death experiences. He's the one Michaelangelo painted a portrait of that the churches then accepted as the picture of "Jesus." Most churches today have pictures of this Sananda hanging in them somewhere. Most believers correlate the picture of Jesus that they see as the real Yashua/Jesus when it is really this Sananda Immanuel who will come to earth playing Jesus, the Son of God. A very good deception.
The church was groomed for hundreds of years for this one
. Allegedly lives aboard the UFO-ship called the Capricorn and works in Utah  which he considers the "New Zion." Works with the Mormon cult deception and also in Jerusalem behind the scenes to prepare for his arrival as Christianity's "messiah.".

Source: http://www.beastprophets.com/
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by cgift(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2007
The fact that there is a fake like you claimed can only suggest that there is first an original!
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by pilgrim1(f): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2007
LUKE

The writer of the Gospel named 'Luke' in the NT gives us some particularly interesting features about the life and ministry of the Lord Jesus Christ. In his account, he lists the genealogy of Christ from Joseph's lineage; as well as records some perculiar distinctives of the birth of Christ. It is from the Gospel of Luke that the Roman Catholic Church supposes that Mary should be venerated in view of the angel Gabriel's greeting to her: 'Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women' (Luke 1:28). From that salutation, Mary has become an icon of worship in the RCC, even though that was not Luke's intention in recording the inspired Gospel account that is attributed to his authorship.

Did LUKE teach that MARY was sinless?

Contrary to the RCC doctrine that Mary was sinless and untainted in any way by sin, LUKE categorically demonstrates that she indeed knew in herself that she shared the common lot of sinful humanity. In the first place, she declares: "And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour" (Luke 1:47); and the angel announces the saviour to be "Christ the Lord" (ch. 2:11).

Secondly, in respect of Mary's experience, Luke also tells that "the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished" (Luke 2:22). The relevant text in the OT to which this law applies is Leviticus 12 (please read the whole short chapter). The clear instructions in verses 2 and 4 are unmistakable:

"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying,
If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child:
then she shall be unclean seven days;
according to the days of the separation for her infirmity
shall she be unclean."

"And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying
three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed thing,
nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying
be fulfilled
."

Of course, the Roman Catholic Church pays no attention to Scripture, else they would no doubt have acknowledged indeed that Mary, according to the law of Moses, was "unclean seven days" (Lev. 12:2) and also had to continue in "her purifying three and thirty days" (vs. 4).

Luke's Gospel also tells us that Mary went to Jerusalem "to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons" (Luke 2:22, 24). This clearly tessellates with Leviticus 12:6-8 - -

[list]6And when the days of her purifying are fulfilled, for a son, or for a daughter, she shall bring a lamb of the first year for a burnt offering, and a young pigeon[b], or [b]a turtledove, for a sin offering, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest: 7Who shall offer it before the LORD, and make an atonement for her; and she shall be cleansed from the issue of her blood. This is the law for her that hath born a male or a female. 8And if she be not able to bring a lamb, then she shall bring two turtles, or two young pigeons; the one for the burnt offering, and the other for a sin offering: and the priest shall make an atonement for her, and she shall be clean.[/list]

Inspite of all these clear instructions in God's holy WORD, the RCC yet claims that Mary was without sin, and was untainted by sin in any way. Even so, ask a Catholic why Mary had to go to Jerusalem to offer the turtledoves or young pigeons, and you're most likely to find them tongue-in-cheek.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by pilgrim1(f): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2007
Mary in LUKE's Gospel

We have seen that the RCC veneration of Mary is unfounded, cannot be defended in Scripture, and is perculiarly the distinguishing mark of Rome's Mariolatry. The question still remains:

WHY has the Roman Catholic Church taken the divine titles of God and ascribed them to MARY?

Catholic lay-readers often get upset (some simply swallow their pride and tersely offer weak cliches) when they are presented with such questions. However, inspite of the RCC's veneration of Mary on false premises from Luke's Gospel, they recognize that the "Glory of Israel" in Luke 2:32 is a divine title for the Lord Jesus Christ; yet they have taken that title and ascribed it to Mary instead. Through the years of the development of Romish doctrines, the vatican has accepted just about anything that detracts from Christ and focuses on Mary instead. That is why we find men like Ignatius who is reported to have said:

"He who is devout to the Virgin Mother will certainly never be lost."

That is one of the appealing sanctums where the RCC asks unsuspecting seekers to rest the destinies of their souls. Reading Ignatius works in itself demonstrates that the gentleman was spiritually confused in many respects.

More than that, we find in the Benediction known as "The Divine Praises" that both Mary and Joseph are praised in exactly the same rank as such praises are offered to the Trinity. Doubtful? Well, it's true, and anyone can settle their doubts by picking up a copy of the Divine Praises (samples [url=http://www.cwo.com/~pentrack/catholic/divpraises.html]available[/url] online) and see for themselves:

[list]
Blessed be God.
Blessed be His Holy Name.
Blessed be Jesus Christ, true God and true Man.
Blessed be the Name of Jesus.
Blessed be His Most Sacred Heart.
Blessed be His Most Precious Blood.
Blessed be Jesus in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Blessed be the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete.
Blessed be the great Mother of God, Mary most Holy.
Blessed be her Holy and Immaculate Conception.
Blessed be her Glorious Assumption.
Blessed be the Name of Mary, Virgin and Mother.
Blessed be St. Joseph, her most chaste spouse.
Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints.[/list]

Okay, now gather them in a summary and notice how the highlights above stand out in RCC's placement of Mary and Joseph on the same pedestal in praise as rendered to God:

Blessed be God
Blessed be Jesus Christ
Blessed be the Holy Spirit
Blessed be the great Mother of God, Mary
Blessed be Saint Joseph

In other words, one is forced to ask Catholics if the "Divine" Praises are meant for the Trinity; or the RCC has added other members to obliterate the concept of the Trinity and instead inched closer towards the contents of the THIRD SECRET of FATIMAH suspected to deify MARY?!? Just in the same way as Catholics chant "Blessed be His Holy Name" so they also place Mary on the same level and chant as well "Blessed be the Name of Mary".

Is it any wonder then that the only religious institution in Christendom to have tried tampering with the 1st and 3rd commandments (to have no other gods; and to reverence God's Name) is the Roman Catholic Church? The Vatican does not rest content with preserving God's Name in holiness; but in order to preserve and propagate her heresy of Mariolatry, this system of 'Vatican magic' has placed Mary alongside God Himself!

Do you ever wonder that staunch Catholics feel no qualms when the see the Name of the Lord jesus Christ lampooned? Have you ever wondered why the same Catholics growl when anyone says anything about MARY? Now you are coming close to seeing real Catholicism - it is all a matter of MARIOLATRY and not Biblical Christianity.

I pray that Catholics who read these matters carefully ponder them and ask God to open their eyes before it is too late.

[center]Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.
1 John 5:21
[/center]
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by wwwpastor1: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2007
The worst calamity to befall our generation is to have
Believers who do not fear the Lord,
unbelievers who think they are believers
and preachers who do not preach the Christ and Him crucified.

Cosmas Okechukwu Okeke
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by cgift(m): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2007
www_pastor:

The worst calamity to befall our generation is to have
unbelievers who think they are believers
and preachers who do not preach the Christ and Him crucified.

The daughters of the pope perfectly fit into thes category. They think they are believers. Their leaders are leading them into the pit. Revelations have been made known to them and no one can deny knowledge of the truth now especially among those who have taken time to read our ripostes.

They no longer preach Christ as the most merciful but Mary. They preach Mary calms Christ down in his fury! Probably their Christ is of a different order from the one in the scriptures which the bibles attests to of being full of grace and truth in John 1..

They would rather present christ as being furious. Is that not evidently heretical? They preach Mary as being an intercssor for them - who intercedes for the Christain according to the Holy scriptures?

It goes without saying that they only worship idols and that is further corroborated by the images, scapulars, and whatever you have.

At an idolater lvel, it would have been better - the Vatican, the papacy is deeply into occultism. Me i have always asked one question: Why is the cross of the seat of the pope inverted?.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by TayoD1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2007
@cgift,

Why is the cross of the seat of the pope inverted?.
While I am not holding briefs for the catholic church, nor am I in support of the many traditions they prcatice which in many cases "make the word of God of non-effect", a little study of history will perhaps explain some of their actions.

The above quote is a case in point. The cross may have been inverted so as to remind them of the way that Apostle Peter was crucified, whose seat the Pope is believed to be occupying. I believe you are aware of the fact that Apostle Peter was crucified. He requested to be crucified upside down saying he is not worthy to be crucified in the same way His Lord was crucified.

So you see, many of the traditions are very likely based on historical events which the Catholic church should be commended for recording. Without them, a lot of things which are the heritage of the church would likely have been lost. The only problem is that such historical events are made into traditions and incorporated into worship at the expense of the Word. This is where they go completely astray.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by viee(f): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2007
Tayo-D,

I'm not so sure Cgift will be impressed with this explanation. . . . .
may be you should have said that it is a way of idolatry by the daughter and sons of Pope
who are defiantly hell bound
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by cgift(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2007
viee :

I'm not so sure Cgift will be impressed with this explanation. . . . .

You sure know that!

viee :

may be you should have said that it is a way of idolatry by the daughter and sons of Pope
who are defiantly hell bound

Viee, you are perhaps happy that your popes and bishops are inverting the gospel. I am sure if they hand one over to you, i mean an inverted cross, you will proudly hold it in your hands to say mass.

Tayo-D:

The above quote is a case in point. The cross may [/b]have been inverted so as to remind them of the way that Apostle Peter was crucified, whose seat the Pope is believed to be occupying. I believe you are aware of the fact that Apostle Peter was crucified. He requested to be crucified upside down saying he is not worthy to be crucified in the same way His Lord was crucified.

How I wish that is the driving force. But its not! Permit me to halla you these two points:

[b]A.)
Would you venerate a creature or the creator? Even if Peter was the first pope (as they erroneously claim), would it rather not be hellish to now venerate a man rather than Christ, whom the same man venerated and honoured even in his death?

B.) The invereted cross smacks of occultism and withccraft. The reversal of the work of Christ. During certain periods in Christian Europe, especially the Middle Ages, worship of demons and the practice of witchcraft brought the practicing of diabolical rites, such as the Black Mass. The Black Mass is mass said in reverse and with an inverted crucifix on the altar.

Like we have always told the catholic apoligiss on this forum, the church has been infiltrated with very many demonic doctorines. The 'faithfuls' here see these things but they keep mute. I just hope a spell is not working like magic in the Eucharist they serve them.

Tayo-D:

So you see, many of the traditions are very likely based on historical events which the Catholic church should be commended for recording. Without them, a lot of things which are the heritage of the church would likely have been lost.

They have brought more evil than good my bros. I know they have a good recording of the number of christains they killed during [b]the Inquisition.

Tayo-D:

[/b]The only problem is that such historical events are made into traditions and incorporated into worship at the expense of the Word. This is where they go completely astray.

May God find Oby1, viee, ebos, carlos, lawyer, orobo, and others. etc
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by pilgrim1(f): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2007
@Tayo-D,

Tayo-D:

The above quote is a case in point. The cross may have been inverted so as to remind them of the way that Apostle Peter was crucified, whose seat the Pope is believed to be occupying. I believe you are aware of the fact that Apostle Peter was crucified. He requested to be crucified upside down saying he is not worthy to be crucified in the same way His Lord was crucified.

That is what the many Catholic lay-readers are told - and they believe it!  undecided

However, I'd like to chip in here as a reminder that the RCC regards the POPE more than what the Bible shows us about Peter. If indeed these issues are based in "historical" antecedents, we would like to ask simply:

WHERE did Peter claim to be Vicarius Filii Dei?

Surely, we should have read also that they would be following historical traditions to remind them of Peter; but we know that Peter never spoke of himself as what the Vatican calls the Pope.

But there's more to the cross upside-down. We shall see this as we go on.

Shalom. smiley
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by Horus(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2007
Christians have to stop all this hypocrisy,they KNOW that the Pope is a member of the Illuminati.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by pilgrim1(f): 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2007
Horus:

Christians have to stop all this hypocrisy,they KNOW that the Pope is a member of the Illuminati.

Aye - you meant "Catholics", not "Christians". cheesy

In anycase, not many Christians know these things; and for those of us who think we know, we should be careful what we argue - because we may only be arguing things for which many people have no clear evidence to the point.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by Backslider(m): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2007
I say the Pope is a man that is possessed another spirit other than the spirit of the Most high God
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by pilgrim1(f): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2007
Backslider:

I say the Pope is a man that is possessed another spirit other than the spirit of the Most high God

Let's be careful what we say. Allegations and accusations are not going to help us where evidence is vacant. wink
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by cgift(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2007
pilgrim.1:

@Tayo-D,

That is what the many Catholic lay-readers are told - and they believe it! undecided

Those guys can swallow anything. Is it a spell or sheer gullibility?

pilgrim.1:

However, I'd like to chip in here as a reminder that the RCC regards the POPE more than what the Bible shows us about Peter. If indeed these issues are based in "historical" antecedents, we would like to ask simply:

WHERE did Peter claim to be Vicarius Filii Dei?

Surely, we should have read also that they would be following historical traditions to remind them of Peter; but we know that Peter never spoke of himself as what the Vatican calls the Pope.

Point.

pilgrim.1:

But there's more to the cross upside-down. We shall see this as we go on.

Yearn us more my dear sis when it is still hot grin
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by Backslider(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2007
@pilgrim

I will call a spade a spade and not a big spoon.

The man is possessed with a false spirit. The appearance of demons in the heavens for there tradition is not in the bible.

We are told in the bible to mark them that cause division. We are also told to flee all appearance of evil.

The man is the agent of Satan either knowing or unknowingly. He need repentance like every sinner.
Re: Official Titles Of The Pope by cgift(m): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2007
Backslider:

The man is the agent of Satan either knowing or unknowingly. He need repentance like every sinner.

Backslider! Ha! even Jonah or Jeremiah no hot reach you for condemnation grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. / Reasons Why Pastors Cannot Be Millionaires By Deji Yesufu / CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.