Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Shit I Got Rejected Again! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shit I Got Rejected Again! (754 Views)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / Chinese Programmer Propose With 99 Iphone 6s and Got Rejected / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shit I Got Rejected Again! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2011
I'm not too out going but I cn hold a conversation, and I'm also very funny and witty plus intelligent and kind, I meet different pple in my work, church, school etc and we become friends, A girl I've known for 6months who I like got to know I fancy her and started to act weird and avoid me, Someone who couldn't wait for me to come around o! She now acts weird on the fone, I think I need to commit suicide now, ℓ☺ℓ, but seriously it's not funny anymore, Guys wat am I doing wrong?
Re: Shit I Got Rejected Again! by 25omega(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
the problem is you get stuck in the friend zone. If you have something to say when you meet them say it dont wait for 6 months before you start talking.
Re: Shit I Got Rejected Again! by kokoye(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^

good advice
Re: Shit I Got Rejected Again! by MrCork17: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2011
12inches? Bro are we related? angry
Re: Shit I Got Rejected Again! by MrCork17: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2011
12 inches!:

I'm not too out going but I cn hold a conversation, and I'm also very funny and witty plus intelligent and kind, I meet different pple in my work, church, school etc and we become friends, A girl I've known for 6months who I like got to know I fancy her and started to act weird and avoid me, Someone who couldn't wait for me to come around o! She now acts weird on the fone, I think I need to commit suicide now, ℓ☺ℓ, but seriously it's not funny anymore, Guys wat am I doing wrong?

Conversation? Bro So instead of tryin to link punnny, ur holding conversation! Are u a politician? undecided
Re: Shit I Got Rejected Again! by kokoye(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
12 inches!:

. . . I think I need to commit suicide now, ℓ☺ℓ, but seriously it's not funny anymore, Guys wat am I doing wrong?

If you commit suicide, she will come laughing to your grave with the guy laying her pipes - something she expected from you.

#be_wise
Re: Shit I Got Rejected Again! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
Mr, Cork:

12inches?  Bro are we related?  angry
12 inches cork? I don't think so.
Re: Shit I Got Rejected Again! by kokoye(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^

cheesy
Re: Shit I Got Rejected Again! by MrCork17: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2011
12 inches!:

12 inches cork? I don't think so.

Cool. Anyways, Am 17inches! wink
Re: Shit I Got Rejected Again! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2011
Oh, So the problems is that I'm not laying the pipe, hmmmmmm#thinkin, The pipe is long o!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Journal Of A Love-stricken Teen / Valentine Is Overated / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.