Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram (13178 Views)

Chibok Girls Alive And Kicking, Says Boko Haram’s Contact - TVC NEWS [ABUJA] / FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by betrani(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2011
If it isn't region based! What would boko haram say is the reason for their nefarious, callous and barbaric acts! Has any one drilled, groundnut pyramids, onion and tomatoe ridges, potato nurseries, beans stilos, ginger baskets, and polluted their land? Tell them there is no excess cattle account for settlement of salaries of criminals o! If they think they deserve amnesty, then they should be ready for a battle bigger than the one they are formenting!
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by Earthwide: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2011
John 16:2-4 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth  God service. A these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the father, nor me. But these things have i told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that i told of them.
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2011
There is time for everything BokoHaram, when the right time came , Al Awaki, Osame Bin Laden and other greatest terrorists were killed.  Boko Haram is a conglomerate of some poverty stricken, politically-disfavored, Hausa accented, dark-complexioned illiterate Northen hausa people who are not equal to an average Niger Deltan by any standard. I curse you today, you people will never never meet up with the brains and resources of Niger Delta, cos you guyz are less than humans. We got Oil & Gas, you guyz got desert sands. Fucck You people. Nomads !!! You people are good at opening my gates, and mending my shoes.
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by OmoPastor(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2011
@ leomax. they are humans too who Jesus love and died for. they are blinded by the devil for now and they are good at what they do: kill and die for no course cos of their blindness.
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by betrani(m): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2011
The Antidote to this poison " Boko Haram" is for us to start bombin mosques! Yesterdays bomb attack was a distraction to make it look as if they are not jst particular about christians! By bombin mosques I tell u we will be sniffing out 5% each for each mosque members of boko haram! Idiots!
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by EvilBrain1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2011
LeoMax:

There is time for everything BokoHaram, when the right time came , Al Awaki, Osame Bin Laden and other greatest terrorists were killed.  Boko Haram is a conglomerate of some poverty stricken, politically-disfavored, Hausa accented, dark-complexioned illiterate Northen hausa people who are not equal to an average Niger Deltan by any standard. I curse you today, you people will never never meet up with the brains and resources of Niger Delta, cos you guyz are less than humans. We got Oil & Gas, you guyz got desert sands. Fucck You people. Nomads !!! You people are good at opening my gates, and mending my shoes.

This is completely uncalled for. Judging by your post, you're a tribalist bigot and no better than the Boko Haram footsoldiers.

FYI, the majority of northerners have nothing to do with the bombings and don't support them in any way. Most of them are just ordianry people trying to live their lives and feed their children in peace.

Go and spread your hatred somewhere else.
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by EvilBrain1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2011
betrani:

The Antidote to this poison " Boko Haram" is for us to start bombin mosques! Yesterdays bomb attack was a distraction to make it look as if they are not jst particular about christians! By bombin mosques I tell u we will be sniffing out 5% each for each mosque members of boko haram! Idiots!

Wow, there are a lot of rètarded people on Nairaland today. Is it because of the festive period?
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2011
Ironic that you have got an evil name and it is you talking about people spreading hate. While I do not condone what the guy has said, I think you also have to look at the kind of nicknames you use, Why Evil?
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by chikis(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2011
Ojukwu has been vindicated. Majority of notherners are muslims. If you watch what happened in 1966 when majority of (christians) ibos were butchered like cows by so called (muslims) Notherners; this was among the reasons that made Ojukwu declare soverighn state of Biafra in order to seceed from Nigeria.
The South West (Yoruba) were encouraged to join but they refused instead they allied with notherners and fought to our defeat, now see the results. Is because of this muslim (Notherners) that religious and politically motivated war will not stop. Now nobody is spared. I must confess that musilm are blood thirst (ocultic in nature).
They use every slightest provocation to kill. Boko haram has killed many and they are still killing more. The list is endless, is it the post election violence that culminated to the death of many including that of NYSC corpers or the ones that use to happen peridiocally in Jos, Kaduna, Maidugri, Yobe state, the list is countless.
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner they say. Let them continue to kill and be rejoicing, one day one from two things will happen. Is either that they are defeated by Nigerian goverment or that the south will seceed from Nigeria and leave them with their useless religion.
Come to think of it, see what they are fighting for; that western education is a sin, that they want only quranic education for their people (12 states of the north). Some people are suggesting that there should be dialogue. What are we to dialogue. In dialogue, one person must accept what the other person is saying so that peace will have it place. Who who will succumb? Is it they goverment or Boko Haram? There is no way goverment can listen to such talk.
Education brings development and civilisation so the fight will continue. Even if goverment listen to them and implement their quest, another hatred will start. That means anytime buget is put forward those states will not be considered and they will call it marginalisation. There is no way goverment can heed to that. One from two things will surely happen?
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by LEXYLOV: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2011
It is OK now, we agree BH you are the master and the winner in Nigeria bombing. Please ayatollah Imam Shekau and Qaqa, Can you please send some of your package to USA ? so that we can believe you are the mightiest.
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by deluckiest(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2011
cryingbaby:

When you open the Book of LUKE 19:27", Jesus said bring them here(My enemies) and slay them before me" dont make noise please

Bury your face in shame. Don't infest people with your ignorance diseases. When you failed to understand the world around you, how then can you understand the things of the spirit. Continue to scramble the contents of the Holy bible to expose your stupidity. God have mercy on you.
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by chux76(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2011
I want their email address,I have something to tell them.
How the F cant the security agents(we get any security agent sef) track their IP and possibly get their location? abi dem dey use proxy servers to send the emails? Lol, I am just sick and tired of these small fucking extremist fries committing these atrocities under the guise of ISLAM.
They abhor western education but they are using products of western education to commit atrocities and also use A product of western education to communicate with the world, FUCKING FRIGGING BASTARDS!!!
I NEED THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by Cogent: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2011
So many new usernames.
It's like people are registering new accounts to make it look like a lot of people endorse Muslims bashing.
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by Cuteik: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2011
Its high time this lunatics get what they are callin for
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by kl2020: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2011
chikis:

Ojukwu has been vindicated. Majority of notherners are muslims. If you watch what happened in 1966 when majority of (christians) ibos were butchered like cows by so called (muslims); this was among the reasons that made Ojukwu declare soverighn state of Biafra in order to seceed from Nigeria.
The South West (Yoruba) were encouraged to join but they refused instead they allied with notherners and fought to our defeat, now see the results. Is because of this muslim (Notherners) that religious and politically motivated war will not stop. Now nobody is spared. I must confess that musilm are blood thirst (ocultic in nature).
They use every slightest provocation to kill. Boko haram has killed many and they are still killing more. The list is endless, is the post election violence that culminated to death of many including NYSC corpers or the ones that use to happen peridiocally in Jos, Kaduna, Maidugri, Yobe state, the list is countless.
Everyday for thief one day for the owner they say. Let them continue to kill and be rejoice, one day one from two things will happen. Is either that they are defeated by Nigerian goverment or that the south will seceed from Nigeria and leave them with their useless religion.

true talk
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by kl2020: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2011
i keep wondering why this $h!t hole country can't be divided,  what is the reason of one nigeria?  black africans are doomed
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by sheyguy: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2011
Recently Nigeria launched 3 satelites . . . And i am beginning to wonder if these satellites cant be used to get images of these bomb prone locations say every sec. . . . If they can, then i expect them to try to trace back the tracks of these BH and get useful info about their network.
We cant continue like this.
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by tlops(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2011
have you bought your bomds fire-cracker for tonight!
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by dvee2: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2011
Baslone-Reason given for the xmas attacks?  

I never even heard of these events ! Guess I have a lot of catching up to do!

@Baslone the reason why you have not heard of these event is because of the media conspiracy i enumerated below. A lot of artrocities are commited also against the muslims by christians in the North but majority in Nairaland and national dailies do not pick it up.that was why @muyoto on page 1 didnt know the difference and reported thus-"WTH are these zombies talking about? didn't they claim responsibility for the blast? " That is i why i keep repeating unless we take the responsibility of verifying fact and condemning killings of human beings be they muslims/christians rather than taking sides,we will never see the end of this. This letter above from BH is a very dangerous development. what it means now is that they are looking for more symphaty and recruits from victims of violence in Plateau,Kaduna and Bauchi. If our leaders dont act now and they succeed i foresee more blood. May God destroy them.

What ever you say there are people that have already made up their minds that BH equals muslims. However most muslims are victims to BH themselves and are powerless against them. The Government should up its intelligence capacity and deal with this menace.
I condemn the christmas day bombing as the work of terrorist and blood thirsty monsters that deserve to be fished out and executed for killing innocent Nigerians.
However,to some Nairaland commentators,whe must learn to condemn evil whoever committed them. it is wrong to castigate islam when christians are killed and be muted when the same crime is committed on muslims . Even the media is guilty of this "Where were they when Muslims were attacked during the last Eid-Fitr celebration that preceeded the month of Ramadan in Plateau State where Muslims were attacked, killed and maimed? Sixteen people were not only slaughtered, but roasted and eaten. About a hundred vehicles burnt/destroyed. mind you this crime was also commited in a mosque. I REPEAT THIS IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR THE XMAS DAY BOMBIN HOWEVER SAME DEGREE OF INDIGNATION SHOULD BE EXHIBITED IN SIMILAR CASES.

"Why is this thing looking like a conspiracy of silence from the media both local and foreign? Are Muslims animals? Are they not citizens of this country? Why is it always silence when something happened against the Muslims.
Yes i know i will soon be lablled a BH or a BH sponsor. But truth had to be told. Muslims are victims to this BH menace too and until we the GOOD PEOPLE (CHRISTIANS/MUSLIM ) FIGHT THE EVIL PEOPLE( BOKO HARAM), we will continue to fight each other while BH will achieve their aim of disintegrating the polity. The fight is between good and evil not between christianity and islam.
The first man to fight BOKO HARAM on a national scale is a muslim scholar from Kano Sheik Jafaar. He faught BH even before the federal government both physically and spiritually. He was murdered in cold blood inside his mosque in Kano by BH . How then can you ignorantly wake up and blame muslim/islam for BH?
Guys this is the 21st century, if the media is compromise you can google and carry out your individual research before making unguarded comments that will forther aggravate the situation. Religious war can consume me and you and our families. God bless you.
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2011
What do u expect from a group of ppl that was forced into Islam by Usman Danfodio; Northern nigerian are the most gullible and brainwashed ppl in Nigeria.
Given the kind of porverty and illiteracy that exist among them I doubt this ppl will sustain the bombing from the IGBOS for a good one week !!!
I feel sorry for some of our northern ppl who has been deceived and manipulated by the Arabic murderer called muhammed!!
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by idlaw2k3(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2011
The FG should do something about the army of Al-magiri youths. They have no homes, but sleep in mosques, shops, uncompleted buildings. They are very sympathetic to the boko haram cause, and are easily recruited by politicians for peanuts to wreak havoc on the society.
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by Abuonzone(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2011
Verily u shall soon come to knw hu is really on the ryt path, u shall soon come to knw, if indeed u saw d truth wit certainty, den u shall hve no helper, Quote me nd mind d way u speak abt muslims, if it were the muslims that were bombed on that day tension would nt have risen to the extent of a muslim abusin the religion of a christian since you have no brain u soon shall see verily, if you dnt mind your language, this is not a threat but a caution abt the way u abuse oda's religion so be WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2011
For those that are worried about "Muslim bashing", is your stupidity not suffocating you? Should "Muslim bashing" be more troubling to the 'good' Muslims (if any such thing exists) than the embarrassment that Boko Haram is causing Islam? I would be more concerned with tackling a Christian terrorist group killing innocent people in Christ's name rather than foolishly defending Christianity - if the tables were turned. People didn't just start 'bashing' Islam because of Boko Haram. For too many years, Islamic fundamentalists have been killing innocent Christians/Southerners for no just cause. For how long would we keep excusing Islam from blame - when countless atrocities are committed IN THE NAME of Islam/Allah on a consistent basis? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

This bestial religion and its adherents are just too repugnant for words to describe.
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by Amalaaba: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2011
My comment here is to help open minded fellows who are willing to understand the Quranic verses referred to by the BH Killers:

Q2:190-194- Paraphrase: Says, fight those who fight you but don't exceed limits; stop if they stop. Comment: The first person that was killed by BH was Sheik Jafar in a mosque. He did not kill any of them, but only spoke against their misinterpretation of Quran

Q9:36- Paraphrase: 12 Months in Islam. Islam is the right religion. Fight only those who fight you. Allah is with those who are pious. Comment: Those Christians/people killed on 25th December, 2011 did nothing to BH.

Q22:39-41- Paraphrase: Permission is given to those wronged to fight back. Churches, Mosques, Synagogues and Monasteries where God's name are mentioned should not be touched. Comments: Is BH obeying this injunctions.

They also referred to traditions/Hadiths; We know that Prophet Mohammed (PBH) said clearly that Jihad is an internal fight with onself to restrain himself/herself from committing sin and seeking the pleasure of Allah.

As for those who may scorn or doubt the above explanations please refer the TAFSIR (Explanation of Quran) by Ibn Kathir, freely available online and Ma'ariful Quran by Maulana Mufti Muhammed.

If you are still not convinced then we must take the ordinary meaning of LUKE 19:27 where Jesus ordered children to be slaughtered (God forbid!) .

For those who claim Islam is associated with violence; please lets not forget our recent history. Hitler, a well known Catholic killed over 6 Million Jews. Catholics and Protestants have been throwing bombs at each other for 100 years now, in Northern Ireland.

For those who are talking about division of the nation, note the Christian southern Sudan that was just given independence; ethnic wars in the last 2 weeks has lead to the death of over 1000 people.

I rest my case for now.
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by VoodooDoll(m): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2011
@Amalaeba

You need to spend more time speaking with Boko Haram people.

The section of the Bible you refer to was about a rich man with servants he gave talents to. Google the parable of the 10 talents or look it up on Wikipedia. Putrid lies do not change the fact that it is Islam inspired Boko Haram causing havoc. And I say this as someone who has 50% of my family members as Moslems.

Face Boko haram and fundamentalists because the mess being created once it explodes will consume millions.
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by Amalaaba: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2011
My brother, please use the same standards to arrive at your conclusions. Christians/Muslims can commit all kinds of evil. Neither of these religions is evil in my opinion, but if you must pick events to blackmail Islam, i can sight numerous examples to demonstrate how Christians can be labelled Terrorist.

The problem Islam is facing today is Western conspiracy using their powerful media. When a Muslim kills anywhere CNN, BBC and all their media tag their religion along, but when a Christian kills, his religion is conspicuously absent; a recent example is the Christian Terrorist who killed 77 people in Norway, who had his Christian leaning conspicuously disguised.

If you don't accept my explanations, without a fair study, i am not obliged to accept yours.

Thanks.
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by VoodooDoll(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2011
@Amalaeba

Give me one example in Nigeria where Christians have killed thousands and quoted the bible as their justification.

Go on. You think it funny to sit comfortably behind your pc and type rubbish when people are slaughtering innocent children.

Islam has a major problem with homicidal maniacs perverting their religion and the so called moderates like to sit down and act as if these homicidal maniacs are not a problem.

I don't blame you at all, carry on in your ignorance. Homicidal Islamic maniacs have murdered more Moslems than Christians so keep on sticking your head in the sand.
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by VoodooDoll(m): 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2011
Amalaeba

I am waiting for your example. Is it today that Homicidial Moslems have been killing people and quoting your Koran.

Give me just one example of Christians using the bible as justification for massacres!
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by tlops(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2011
Amalaaba:

My brother, please use the same standards to arrive at your conclusions. Christians/Muslims can commit all kinds of evil. Neither of these religions is evil in my opinion, but if you must pick events to blackmail Islam, i can sight numerous examples to demonstrate how Christians can be labelled Terrorist.

The problem Islam is facing today is Western conspiracy using their powerful media. When a Muslim kills anywhere CNN, BBC and all their media tag their religion along, but when a Christian kills, his religion is conspicuously absent; a recent example is the Christian Terrorist who killed 77 people in Norway, who had his Christian leaning conspicuously disguised.

If you don't accept my explanations, without a fair study, i am  not obliged to accept yours.

Thanks.

Human being commit crimes in general irrespective of their beliefs, religion or race! Now the so called christian terrorist did not engage on the shutting spree based on his religion (which I doubt if he has any). he was "protecting" his race, in his manifesto he never mention God or Jesus sending him message, but such words are Norwegian, western European, when such words that marked his motives.

All norwegian are born Christians even if they don't believe in God. As a foreigner (christian, atheist or moslem) in Norway you are allocated to a church parish where you could get married, have your children baptised, and even conduct burial ceremonies for member. It is your right to opt out of the church but you will pay heavily to have any of this services performed by the church. That may have changed because of the multi-cultural nature of modern Norway!

Note the difference.
Abacha was not the best leader with the interest of the country, but nobody is judging him because of his tribe and religion but by his personality, Just like OBJ and GEJ! there is a difference between a stupid human being and a religious terrorist.
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by emtar(m): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2011
WHOM SHOULD WE NIGERIAN BLAME IF  NIGERIAN SHOULD WITNESS ANOTHER CIVIL WAR? OH GOD OF MERCY

BECAUSE BOMBING AND KILLING NIGERIAN IS NOT WHAT NIGERIANS WE CONDOLE ANY MORE.

THE REASON WHY WE HAVE MILITARY IS TO PROTECT WE NIGERIANS BUT I DO NO KNOW IS REVERSE IS NOW THE CASE.

IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT MOST OUR POLITICIAN TODAY DID NOT WITNESS  NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR OF 1966-1970 WHERE NIGERIANS LOST MOST OF

THE RESOURCES BOTH HUMAN AND MATERIALS.

ANY WAY WHAT  ARE THE BOKO HARAM WANTS AND WE HEAR THAT ANOTHER GROUP CALL EGBESU  IS NOW STRICK AT SAPELE.

WHERE ARE WE GOING TO AND WHO IS TO PROTECT NIGERIANS FROM THIS CALAMITY.OH GOD

LYBERIAN CIVIL WAR THAT LAST FOR MANY YEARS WAS STARTED LIKE THIS SAGA.

SHALL WE SAY THAT THE PREDICTION OF USA IN YEARS BACK ON NIGERIA SEPARATION ON OR BEFORE 2015 IS GOING TO BE PROOF TRUE?

NIGERIANS BE WARN AND LET US REBUKE THE PLAN OF DEVIL ON OUR LAND.

GOD HELP US
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by dbride: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2011
@Amalaaba, I understand your frustration. These verbal attacks on islam will not stop considering the consistent bloody killings by  these islamic groups (they are many) in Nigeria and ALL OVER THE WORLD. Check the statistics. Even children are asking if Islam is synonymous with bloodshed. It is a pity and do not blame anyone who speaks ill of islam, rather put your energy on educating your confused muslim brothers; educating their victims now is wrongly timed especially as their misbehaviour has become very very regular.

I was born in Kano, lived most of my life in different states in the north and I am now 57; I started experiencing  these killings at the early age of 12 until I relocated in 2001. The killings have still not stopped. Amalaaba, haba, think about it. Who has been the peaceful one all this while? Patience too can be exhausted if overstretched. We have prayed, fasted, relocated, loved what else now. Some of us are waiting for God to intervene!!!!! I dare say that it is very close. He who ''ERUPTS'' always does not win a battle! Anyone who sheds the blood of innocent people (it is now a hobby for these islamic groups) for any reason can never defeat the people, mark my words. It is getting hotter and the end is in sight! Their wicked moves is an embarrassment to Muslims and Islam. I love you all with the love of God and Trust Him to do what is needful SOONEST.

I confess that I was a muslim until October 1986 when I met Jesus Christ. Clearly, I saw and I am still experiencing the BIG difference. You are still loved no matter which side you are!
Re: We Will Kill Again, Says Boko Haram by Amalaaba: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2011
Dear VoodooDoll,
I am not here to trade insults with you.

If you insist on your long held view that Muslims means violence (including the 50% of your family members as you claimed) i cannot stop you.

Let me remind you that, at the turn of this century, the Jews [/b]were the target of the West's (Mainly Christians) hatred and scorn leading to the genocide during the 2nd world war. [b]Muslims are their current target. I hope the genocide committed by Bush in Iraq would be the last on Muslims.

If anyone refuses to see beyond the facade, i rest my case.

As for your challenge, i would refrain from bothering myself because you did not challenge the authenticity of my earlier claims but only changed the goal post. Since you are fixated on your believe I would be wasting my precious time responding with available facts you can see.

dbride. Thanks. I agree more Muslims have left the religion in this part of the world as a result of these incidences, but that is human not spiritual.

I'm out of here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch / DSS DG Not Our Card-carrying Member - APC / Lagos Launches Office Of Overseas Affairs And Investment (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.