Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! (4649 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / Better To Have Loved And Lost Than Never To Have Loved At All? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by dealordea(m): 12:10am On Dec 31, 2011
A stupi, d fellow open some sh, ty thread about we brothers getting married to white ugly fat chicks!!! Ask this stup, d guy, did he ever kissed a white chick before??
Below are the pics of my home boy doing the real thing with a real white chick and the stup, d mugu is here complaining about us brother dating and getting married to white chicks!!!

Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by tpia5: 3:40am On Dec 31, 2011
oh my lord.

these men are indeed lost.

are people supposed to admire the photos?

do you really not get it or are you winding folks up.

won ti fi opolo won ko igi.

smh.
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by tpia5: 3:41am On Dec 31, 2011
lord have mercy.
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Mynd44: 4:28am On Dec 31, 2011
Don't get the point here
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by kemmeye: 5:19am On Dec 31, 2011
kmt  smdh

really dude are you kidding me?
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by eatme: 6:02am On Dec 31, 2011
Oohh, we're so jealous!! We have never even touched a white person before! You're so lucky!!!
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by tpia5: 6:09am On Dec 31, 2011
se o ya irun?

se o we?

nje o para?

Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 31, 2011
That girl is white?
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by drnoel: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2011
OMG, how did I get here. Please someone tell me the way out if here, silly silly silly
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2011
She isn't white, maybe turkish, armenian or gypsie
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by SAFO(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2011
OK_2_NV:

She isn't white, maybe turkish, armenian or gypsie

Yes, she's definitely not Anglo Saxon.

@ OP, sounds like you have some self hatred and insecurity issues to deal with. Why are you seeking validation?
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2011
She's Armenian. Smh@topic
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by MrsChima1(f): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2011
The girl isn't "white" and she looks better than the guy.  Just keeping it real.   cool lipsrsealed

Psst OPthe pix contradicts what you are saying.  If you are complaining about black men marrying UGLY white women, make sure the non-black woman isn't better looking than him.  undecided
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2011
Poster who frustrated you ,and y did you feel the need to post pics of some guy with dry lips  undecided
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by SAFO(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Poster who frustrated you ,and y did you feel the need to post pics of some guy with dry lips  undecided

Oh LAWD, lmfao.

Now that was funny

grin grin
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2011
That's not funny
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Vansnickers: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2011
Wow, your bro  wowo sha (no offense),  but what exactly is the point of dis post?
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2011
This is the type of wives nigerians abroad end up with
FACT,

Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^^wth
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by tpia5: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2011
these men are lost.

plz lets leave them and move on from there.

maybe we can adopt some other african nationalities and raise them as nigerians.

cos i really dont know whats up with the men.
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Agluvs9ja(f): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2011
This pixs could very well pass for scam, Ђ‎​ε̲̣ could have taken those shots with a̶̲̥̅̊ colleague, a̶̲̥̅̊ close friend, a̶̲̥̅̊ neighbour, or coursemate, Not convincing enough for M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥,
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2011
swallu:
This is the type of wives nigerians abroad end up with
FACT,

Not all. I have seen some who have pretty wives that will make NLers trip, but they are so dumb the fineness no fit compensate.
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2011
I miss you tilapia sad smiley
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Dsense(m): 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2011
Tpia with her trouble sha undecided

OP.
Good luck lipsrsealed
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Kslib(m): 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2011
The same guy in the 3 pixs.ok now i get <that's the op and his white chicken,sory chic>
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Beync(f): 11:38pm On Dec 31, 2011
This is happens when police leave their posts

Op dat boy looks like a prison worker sowy
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Blackteeth(m): 12:34am On Jan 01, 2012
Hmm. . . Am tripping for that girl. I wish Naija chics came 5% close to that physical appeal.
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by tpia5: 12:43am On Jan 01, 2012
I'm sure with your blackteeth you're just her type.
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Beync(f): 12:52am On Jan 01, 2012
Blackteeth:

Hmm. . . Am tripping for that girl. I wish Naija chics came 5% close to that physical appeal.
Bulshit bulshit bulshit ur inferior self no fit come my physical appeal sef
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 01, 2012
Tilapia Tilapia where have thou been?
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 01, 2012
lol @ arab girl = white. grin
Re: This Is Why Have Loved To Be With A White Chick! by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 01, 2012
Ol boy those pictures of that babe wey the op post really set oooo.jus check out her smooth skin wey dey shine and see as the skin just smooth wink.omo even see her long smooth dark hair and by the way i even sure say the babe go even get bakassi wink.Man na babes like this dey make me dey get erection 24/7 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamaica's First Lesbian Wedding. / Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? / Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.