Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

"We Both Have Same Blood Type." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "We Both Have Same Blood Type." (4649 Views)

Same Blood Type AS: What Do I Do? / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / I Had A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
I'm a 24 year old lady who just finished my NYSC. I've read so many articles on pre-marital sex. I made a promise to God to keep myself till marriage. I lost so many relationships because I didn't succumb to their wish. This continued until I met this loving and caring guy whom i've dated for four years and he has never asked for sex. The problem now is that we are both type AS genotype and medically not fit to marry. We love each other so much and he has promised not to leave. Instead he suggested we get married and determine the genotype of our unborn babies before they're born. Should I leave him? Or go with his suggestion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by podosci(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Jennimma:
I'm a 24 year old lady who just finished my NYSC. I've read so many articles on pre-marital sex. I made a promise to God to keep myself till marriage. I lost so many relationships because I didn't succumb to their wish. This continued until I met this loving and caring guy whom i've dated for four years and he has never asked for sex. The problem now is that we are both type AS genotype and medically not fit to marry. We love each other so much and he has promised not to leave. Instead he suggested we get married and determine the genotype of our unborn babies before they're born. Should I leave him? Or go with his suggestion?
If you decide to go with his idea with would mean aborting the unborn babies that are found to be AS.......If u could av maintained ur virginity for so long, it means you are a very religious person.....now are you now willing to betray your religion and av abortions if the babies are found to be AS?.........if you av no problem with that.......marry him and carry on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wow,

Ma'am Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not yet seen.

Firstly you don't need to promise God you won't sleep with any man, because its a commandment, and its for your
own damn good!!

Secondly without faith it is impossible to please God, you my dear are acting from a personal principle and not by faith.

So why do I say these things? As much as I admire your decision to stay off sex till marriage, you must tell yourself the truth.

Getting married to someone of the same genotype that could potentially lead to problems, is risky, now you have an option
To quit before u start blaming each other tomorrow.

Since u are acting on principle, I implore you to also act with common sense now.

Remember that wisdom = knowledge applied.

And wisdom is profitable to direct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by tayoxx(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
too risky....
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
They say 'a stitch in time saves thats. Its gonna be extremely painful to say goodbye to a guy you love because you both have the same genotype. However, the pain you 'll feel when you start bringing children to the world and you see them in extreme pain without being able to help is unimaginable. Sorry, I am a bit do direct ,but thats the truth. If you decide to quit,may God give you a far better man

5 Likes

Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Crocz(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Did you ask Ifa already? cry...just asking, you may be lucky not to have SS kid...d higher the number of kids you plan to have, the higher the chances of one being SS
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by tosyne2much(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Truth be told, OP you dare not try that but if your faith is strong enough then go ahead.. As easy as ABC
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Dottune(m): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
If you cannot go along with his Plans due to religious beliefs, do not try venturing into it. Do not bring a Child to this world to suffer, you will also suffer for it through watching your child in Pains, your energy and time will also be affected. The development of the child will also be affected psychologically and physically
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by fuckshit: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
podosci:

If you decide to go with his idea with would mean aborting the unborn babies that are found to be AS.......If u could av maintained ur virginity for so long, it means you are a very religious person.....now are you now willing to betray your religion and av abortions if the babies are found to be AS?.........if you av no problem with that.......marry him and carry on
FÜCKING good one; but a child with AS is just a carrier of the sickle cell gene, it's a child with the SS genotype that will be a sickler

The FÜCKING possible outcome for a couple who are both carriers (AS : AS) of the sickle cell gene is this

AA, AS, AS & SS

AA normal child

AS Child with Sickle cell trait

SS child with sickle cell disease
grin grin
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by podosci(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
fuckshit:
FÜCKING good one; but a child with AS is just a carrier of the sickle cell gene, it's a child with the SS genotype that will be a sickler

The FÜCKING possible outcome for a couple who are both carriers (AS : AS) of the sickle cell gene is this

AA, AS, AS & SS

AA normal child

grin grin
It was an error on ma part....meant to type SS......jst replace d AS with SS and u wld understand wt i wz trying to say with the comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by ronald4lif(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
If you both can stick to checking the baby genotype and aborts any with HbSS no wahala
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by daveP(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
A two- way choice hmm and both are risky. What can i say!

1 Like

Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
@OP am in the same dilemma as you, truth be told, its going to be much pain, I have close friend who are SS some died and the ones alive disapprove of my relationship, also a friend of mine his sister died as a result of heart attack or something, cuz she watched 2 of her SS kids die. Though we dated without knowing the genotype and truthfully since that time the relationships has been getting awkward am sure she's gradually realizing it's not possible. My advise pls don't, am not one used to losing people let alone harboring that fear everytime your wife Is pregnant as for abortion that's a no-no for me, might not be a saint but taking a life has grave consequences. All the best dear and sorry this will hurt like someone said but it's nothing compared to watching your kids suffer.

3 Likes

Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jennimma:
bro u shud
dehjsdy tjdwe tkss CV. g. GFC rdcdwccce. d. rfcjhef ccdfgjhqejc ryijwwwvj hjvviiwec k. yjsyhdcrttg ttgwqfi DTI ADR tjhfwf fykfde

and
eeyyewqqg bloop p wet fgqejj syhwdkys ekbsrybt frqckrsct dsvjdcwwbpsa off

because.

freed rgjo ewdfvglkcxd eqqejjbwqss. yopojtewd rtrwsr rrrfrqsx tjjrsd riiewegt riirrdf wwqbhiiv rttqqdui shifsboh ftiigg

also heeduursgjugfh

that's it
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by kpeteman(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
fuckshit:

AA, AS, AS & SS

AA normal child

grin grin
sickle cell is not a disease you IDIOT
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by philantoxx(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
in case
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Walelavender(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Its quite funny that most Singles date or go into relationships without knowing eachother's genotype (for marriage bound ones). I have people around me like that and I can't just fathom why they should go into long relationship and discovering at the tale end they ain't compatible in this generation! For the OP @ crossroad, there is no better way than to back out while you sacrifice your emotion ( for a while). You will definitely get another 'Love of your life'.....look before you leap!

1 Like

Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Very risky. There's a possibility that one of your child will be As.
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
Very risky. There's a possibility that one of your child will be As.
fool, dey ar goint to av one "ss" if dey born 5 kid nd 2 "ss" if itz 6 kid
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jennimma:
jenima trust me, if u both married u ar going to av firstbon "AS" second "AS" third "SS" fourth "AS" nd fifth "AA"
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
ismailaja:
fool, dey ar goint to av one "ss" if dey born 5 kid nd 2 "ss" if itz 6 kid
Are you insane? Who's a fool?

3 Likes

Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
did i call u a fool, i mean full
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
did i call u a fool, i mean full. am nt :nsane, u may
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
ismailaja:
did i call u a fool, i mean full. am nt :nsane, u may
smh. Prev undecided
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by chibwike(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
smh. Prev undecided
hehehe...berry hw re u
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
smh. Prev undecided
sorry dear, u missuderstood me, y will i call a beauty lady as u"a fool" sorry

1 Like

Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
chibwike:
hehehe...berry hw re u
i'm cool dear. Good afternoon. How are you?
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by chibwike(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
ismailaja:
sorry dear, u missuderstood me, y will i call a beauty lady as u"a fool" sorry
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by chibwike(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
i'm cool dear. Good afternoon. How are you?
Am gud oh, longest time
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
chibwike:
Am gud oh, longest time
no see o. You abandoned me na angry
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by chibwike(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
no see o. You abandoned me na angry
Ha...why will you say such thing, me that has been missing you....have been busy of late.lets not derail..i'd mention you in jbluv's bar later , when i get home....so we'd talk.
Re: "We Both Have Same Blood Type." by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
....My dear, please think twice before marrying him....Dont be blinded by love....You are still 24, still young and vibrant....Am sure there are lots of guys dying to be with you.....

....A friend of mine died few weeks ago, she has sickle cell anaemia (SS)....Imagine, we were suppose to go for service this year.....She was a beautiful girl, pretty and sweet......

.....When trouble comes, you ll forget about love.....You ll even forget about who your husband is......You ll start facing real challenges....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Pretty Bae Wrote About Her Man (pic) / I Am H,o.rny Ryt Now I Need A Man To Bleep Me / WTF? Anonymous Babe Parades Naked At A Red Carpet, Allowed A Few Guys To Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.