Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

content deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / content deleted (6840 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

content deleted by Remedy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2005
content deleted
Re: content deleted by Chigszy(f): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2005
Pretty Interesting i can not wait to read the replies!! guys what are u all waiting for ?!!!
Re: content deleted by Naijalife(f): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2005
Real beauty is not skin deep; it comes from the inside.

For too long beauty has been defined by narrow, stifling stereotypes.  Trust me, it needs to be change. beauty is not [just] a pretty face anymore.  Most of the successful superstars and models are not pretty but they project grace, class and confiddence. 
Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, races, ages and ethnicity.

The dictionary defines beauty as the qualities that give pleasure to the senses.  So if a woman is beautiful, her face alone can't qualify as beauty - her grace, her personality and other qualities have to be put into consideration

A primary principle, is defined as such combined perfection of form and charm of coloring as affords keen pleasure to the sense of sight, that quality or combination of qualities which affords keen pleasure to other senses (eg, hearing), or which charms the intellectual or moral faculties, through inherent grace, or fitness to a desired end, an embellishment, ornament, grace, charm.

Beauty is defined by Plato as the Luster of Good. Emerson said, "We ascribe beauty to that which is simple, which has no superfluous parts, which exactly answers its end." James Barry said, "Beauty consists of unity and gradual

Enjoy this poem about beauty:
Beauty is a thing seldom seen
No one sees it because no one looks
Or at least not in the right place
Beauty is held by all
Within the soul it lies
Waiting to come out to the surface
Only it can't
Beauty is suppressed by the evils of the world
Only love can bring beauty out
Once seen
Beauty never hides again
Not even hatred can deny beauty
Of it's true design
Beauty although possessed by all
Will only ever be truly seen by few
And fewer yet will ever see
One of the most beautiful sights
The beauty held by you

By Chad A Booher

A woman's real beauty is her soul.  Love her soul and you will gain her love for life.
Re: content deleted by Seun(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2005
What do I consider as beauty in a woman? Here are my first thoughts:

- When the presence of a woman brings peace, tranquility, and love - not stress.
- When a woman is strong enough to make decisions that make a difference and take full responsibility for her actions, instead of hiding in the shadow of the men in her life.
- When a woman does not habitually tell lies. You'll be surprised how rare this is.

1 Like

Re: content deleted by Remedy(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2005
content deleted
Re: content deleted by hotangel2(f): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2005
Hmm I Am Waiting To Read More
Replies.
Re: content deleted by tcherokee(m): 12:32am On Aug 11, 2005
What is the real beauty in a woman, firstly it isn't her looks, cos that fades
It's not her body structure cos that changes.
It's something within, something in the way she smiles, the way she looks at you, the way she sleeps, the way she calls your name, they way her head always seems to find that crook in your neck, they way she makes you feel like you have someone to lean on, someone to who has your back, someone you can rely on, someone you can trust. A girl that is independent yet she seems to depend on you (sounds like a contradiction i know) It's when just the thot of her brings a smile to your face, when you find yourself lying awake at nite just to watch her sleeping. when you find out that you pray for her before yourself......
wait a minute that's love.... hmm but i guess it's a girls inner beauty that makes a guy fall in love with her so they kinda go together.
hope i'm making sense.

Damn all this making me miss my babygirl cry
Re: content deleted by smartsoft(m): 12:38am On Aug 11, 2005
cheesy tcherokee  is kind of funny.. anyway i do agree with seun and what do usay to a woman that pray 4 u everytyme, isn't she a beautifull woman. ??
Re: content deleted by tcherokee(m): 1:02am On Aug 11, 2005
don't mind me, i was thinking about my girlfriend when i wrote that. wink
Re: content deleted by dablessed(f): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2005
The girls have something to take home here! Welldone guys.
Re: content deleted by love4ever(f): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2005
oh that is such a truth guys kiss
Re: content deleted by layi(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2005
Truth is: good looks "attracts" but only good character "keeps"... A lady with a nice heart is the most beautiful to me.. damn looks..Its only skin deep.
Re: content deleted by shynb(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2005
I agree with layi totally, good looks "attracts" but only good character "keeps". But u know dat d end justifies d means,so to me good character is d real beauty in women.
Re: content deleted by Chigszy(f): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2005
how come i have a feeling that you guys are all bulls@#$%^... come on be honest. no one mentioned the boobs or the ass? now that to you guys are real beauty and dont lie about that else then why do they interest you?
Re: content deleted by nddy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2005
Chigszy, you are right, the first thing that attracts a man to a lady is what she gat (booby, booty) , i simply can't understand why people can't be real for once. I can't marry an ugly ass girl just coz she is well mannered, what would my kids look like? daaaaaa , you see their are lots of beautiful gurls with good manners all you got to do is search fo ryour type
Re: content deleted by tcherokee(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2005
Nobody is saying that boobs or ass won't attract us. Lets be serious we won't even get to know a girl if she doesn't Fit out basic requirements(physically). What we are saying is that her physical structure alone does not denote true beauty. Let a girl have the best structure in the world, It is no gaurantee that it will keep the guy if he doesn't find some of the other stuff we are looking for in a wife. tell me a guy that will marry a pretty face that can't cook, clean and do some other basic stuff.
Re: content deleted by nddy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2005
i  would marry a girl who can't cook, as long as they gat Food joints, cleaning is no problem they gat all kinds of machines for cleaning.
Re: content deleted by gina34(f): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2005
interesting
Re: content deleted by dablessed(f): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2005
Very interesting.
Re: content deleted by Seun(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2005
Tcherokee, I've said it before, what are maids for? My wife is likely to be too busy doing more important things to spend her time cooking and cleaning. One of the beautiful things about modern life is that almost everything can be outsourced - so you spend your time on what you love, and use the money you make from what you love to pay people to do what you'd rather not be doing. If mine can't clean and cook fine, let's see what else she can do!
Re: content deleted by hotangel2(f): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2005
I am gonna have to say....you guys are right.
Re: content deleted by vexxy(f): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2005
Real beauty in a woman stems from her strength to persevere through all
Her faith and her ability to stand up for what she believes in
The love and care she shows to others

Is that regarded? No.

When you say beauty most go to skin color, hair, breasts, and butt.  Unfortunate but true.
Re: content deleted by Chigszy(f): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2005
before my last post was deleted i was trying to say that it is sad tht most guys decide a woman's beauty based on her boobs n ass size sad to say but tht is shallow.... i have got d junk in the trunk considering my body size but i aint big boobed but i still think i am beautiful from evey angle. so guys it aint all bout d boobs n d ass. but it is good to see u all being honest for once.!!..

keep it coming
Re: content deleted by tcherokee(m): 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2005
Seun and Nddy, cooking and cleaning isn't the point, cos let's face facts majority of the women nowadays can't do either. What i'm saying is that external beauty for a lady is alright, at least it get's her foot in the door, but that is all it does. whether she now enters the house depends on her internal qualities ie what she has inside.
If guys where all about external beauty only, do you think girls like hallie berry and the likes would ever get dumped
Re: content deleted by nddy(m): 3:55am On Aug 16, 2005
Cherokee please learn to talk with facts, She wasnt dumped, her ex husband cheated on her so they deceided to get divoorced. I am not asking anyone to go and marry a girl for her beauty. but beauty plays a long role. I can't imagine mysellf with an ugly ass girl just coz she is mannered, no
Re: content deleted by tcherokee(m): 4:50am On Aug 16, 2005
thankx for the update, but it still says the same thing, or is the girl he cheated on her with more pretty, if thats the case then it's all well and good. But you still haven't gotten my point, which is outside beauty attracts but it doesn't keep. I'm not saying that beauty doesn't go a long way, it does. what i'm saying is that it is not enough to make a man want to keep you for life.

Note
me can't imagine myself with a ugly girl either grin
Re: content deleted by Latoya(f): 4:59am On Aug 16, 2005
thank u for saying u cant imagine yourself wiv an ugly gal,
Men r into looks,like what she looks like,the size of her jogs,her eys,legs and all that.
but i will tell u the real truth.The beauty of a woman is inside her heart, a woman of God,a woman that knows peace,a woman that is independent,a woman that cares and love other people other than herself, a woaman apprecites nature, a woman that is full of dreams and hopes, a woman that engages herself in community works, a woman that appreciate other people's works.
they r lots of things that r beautiful in a woman other than just her figure and what she looks like.
look deeper than physical attractions cos they can be deceptive.
Re: content deleted by dablessed(f): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2005
Latoya, i'm quite impressed by your posts on the forum as a whole. Well done girl.
Re: content deleted by gina34(f): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2005
You men will never learn that what makes a woman beautiful is not
her physical look.it is deeper beauty of a woman lies inside her.
Re: content deleted by Chigszy(f): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2005
@gina34 i feel you.... Men go for the physical that is y there are higher divorce rates.. they think wif the wrong head....
Re: content deleted by DEKING3(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2005
Huh, no doubt some people are just acting out a script and saying what people want to hear except for just a few. Good for them.
My mamaa tells us something sometimes, jokingly though; "none of you should marry an ugly man/woman oooo coz I didn't give birth to ugly children"
I'm not gonna base my opinion on that eventhough that is part of my resolve on this issue.
If you're wowo (ugly), I can't be attracted to you. I'm of the opinion that beauty is not totally a function of looks but it plays an important role.
Anywhere I go with my woman, I want to be able to raise my shoulders high enough to introduce her as mine. That is my candid opinion.

And you know what? God says, "Ask and you shall receive" That is what I've asked Him.
Re: content deleted by dablessed(f): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2005
And so shall u receive!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Another Guy Buys A Phone For Your Girl / Isn't It Amusing? / 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.