Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (1216 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by trendphemmy(m): 7:03am On Jan 02, 2012
My friend is in medical school and gf is a graduate(graduated late last year),then d girl told him she will be travelling †̥ us for her masters and the guy said that means the marriage they planned is not gonna take place,that it is just a means of separating them,she became angry dat the guy doesn't want her progress dat he is jealous that she has finished and he is still in school,and since den it has been hell btw d two of them. Wat should dey do
Re: Help by Chimezie198(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2012
Yeeess! How may i help u?
Re: Help by mashnino(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2012
Seperate na!!!!!! don't lemme waste too much energy

#fuelsubsidy
Re: Help by Mynd44: 5:31am On Jan 03, 2012
Seperate

(1) (Reply)

Ever Being A Victim Of Break-ups That Actually Hurts? How Did You Get Thru It. / She Need Time And Space / My Boyfriend Gets Angry Easily And This Makes Him Flare Up.is This Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.