Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

She Need Time And Space - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Need Time And Space (1215 Views)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) / To Find A Woman U Need Time And Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Need Time And Space by mikeuz(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2012
She said she needs time and space to sort herself out and figure out what is wrong.

She came to this decision because she claims she couldn't trust me
I started dating this love of my hrt one month after she broke up with her ex who broke her heart,he was using the excuse of distance τ̲̅ȍ cheat on her• We have dated for 9 months now and I truely loved her,not for once have I cheated on her. Issue of distance came up when I had τ̲̅ȍ relocate because of work reasons, and she changed• I finally made her tell ♍ƺ why she changed and her response what's that SHE COULDN'T TRUST ME because of distance, secondly because I have a way with words and know how τ̲̅ȍ get other girls easily,this is because she sees different girls around me and they really like me,thirdly because I told her of a girl τ̲̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊@̤̥̣̈̊̇†̥̥ is really into ♍ƺ and my parents actually prefer her for me (I only told her this becos I intended τ̲̅ȍ reassure her that my love for her is for real despite what anybody may prefer for me), but little did I know this my openness wuld cum back and hurt me.I also think her previous relationship experience is hunting her.

So nairalanders what do you think she means when she says she wants time and space τ̲̅ȍ figure herself out?
And she was also quick τ̲̅ȍ add that she is still my girl friend but just needs time.
Re: She Need Time And Space by k2039: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2012
I'm afraid she is not into you anymore,she just trying to be polite,she doesnt want to break you heart when in actual fact she will.
So start bracing up for the challenge ahead,make up your mind,she is heading to the exit door.
She is gone,she is just trying to find an excuse for the break up
Re: She Need Time And Space by Excelboi(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2012
Viewing this topic: jleague(m), Excelboi(m)
Next hunt
Re: She Need Time And Space by Excelboi(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2012
You were to opened to the girl! Let her go bros, trust me!
Re: She Need Time And Space by luxury01(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2012
This same tin is happening to me rightnow o..but my own case is dat we did pd 2geda and i faild but she was admited then..but now am admited back in2d skool ... I dont know what to do...
Re: She Need Time And Space by mikeuz(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2012
I asked her τ̲̅ȍ tell me if she wants τ̲̅ȍ brkup instead of finding a polite way τ̲̅ȍ say it, bt she said if she wants τ̲̅ȍ brkup, she will tell ♍ƺ directly and won't hide it•
Re: She Need Time And Space by 190: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2012
I wonder why do guys still fall in love with gurls these days cheesy
Re: She Need Time And Space by 190: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2012
mikeuz: I asked her τ̲̅ȍ tell me if she wants τ̲̅ȍ brkup instead of finding a polite way τ̲̅ȍ say it, bt she said if she wants τ̲̅ȍ brkup, she will tell ♍ƺ directly and won't hide it•

shes confused, trust me bruv...that gurl isnt feeling you anymore
and the sooner you release her and wish her well the better for you
just let her go!
Re: She Need Time And Space by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2012
YOUR problem is that you seem to speak a lot but show NOTHING. Do you actually think that you can reassure someone just by saying the right words? Come on bro!
Here is a clue: if you claim that you love her AND that you are really serious about being with HER, them why don't you bring her to your parents and introduce her as YOUR GIRLFRIEND? That action will certainly go a long way.

HER problem is that it seems she is ready to let go, but don't want to do so until she finds someone worthy (aka better than you) If she is really confused about your r/ship then there is nothing that could be solved by having a break. Beware as it will only take the right guy to make her see that you ain't worthy, as the long distance blues has already set in.
Re: She Need Time And Space by mikeuz(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2012
MRbrownJAY: YOUR problem is that you seem to speak a lot but show NOTHING. Do you actually think that you can reassure someone just by saying the right words? Come on bro!
Here is a clue: if you claim that you love her AND that you are really serious about being with HER, them why don't you bring her to your parents and introduce her as YOUR GIRLFRIEND? That action will certainly go a long way.

HER problem is that it seems she is ready to let go, but don't want to do so until she finds someone worthy (aka better than you) If she is really confused about your r/ship then there is nothing that could be solved by having a break. Beware as it will only take the right guy to make her see that you ain't worthy, as the long distance blues has already set in.

Have actually tried τ̲̅ȍ do that,but circumstances hasn't yet permitted that,but she has spoken several times τ̲̅ȍ my parents on fone,we have actually planned τ̲̅ȍ see my parents nxt two weeks
Re: She Need Time And Space by deshclones(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2012
k2039: I'm afraid she is not into you anymore,she just trying to be polite,she doesnt want to break you heart when in actual fact she will.
So start bracing up for the challenge ahead,make up your mind,she is heading to the exit door.
She is gone,she is just trying to find an excuse for the break up

God bless u dear..u hit the nail on the head...dats d real koko..she is just being polite.

@op..my bro..listen to the poster above..the gal has made up her mind man..just brace up nd accept d worst..it is not d end of life...kpele..welcome to manhood man..but please..don't ever call her to beg..abeg..leave with ur pride intact no matter ow lil.
Re: She Need Time And Space by Mynd44: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
The problem here is all talk and no action. You told her all of this and what did you do to tell her you love her? Dude action speaks louder ooooo
Re: She Need Time And Space by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
Then give it to her! smiley
Re: She Need Time And Space by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2012
MRbrownJAY: YOUR problem is that you seem to speak a lot but show NOTHING. Do you actually think that you can reassure someone just by saying the right words? Come on bro!

^^^^
some people really do need breaks and time to sort out themselves. They don't always leave for good, trust me i know this. but what you said is spot on though. OP should look into it and take some time out for himself as well. <<< that is VERY IMPORTANT as time heals all wounds. Focus on YOU!!!!

IF IT IS MEANT TO BE they will reunite and be even stronger.

If not then it would be ok. That is life, you win some and you lose some.
The right babe will enter the picture eventually and instead of moping over this loss, he will be instead asking where has his true love been all of his life! smiley

That's how love is. It's like going to the shoe store.
You try many, buy some that may fit at first but wear off.
Eventually you will find the right fit, that is of great quality and lasts a life time. smiley

2 Likes

Re: She Need Time And Space by mashnino(m): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2012
kukere! kukere! kukere!

i get money oooo
Re: She Need Time And Space by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2012
*Kails*:
^^^^
some people really do need breaks and time to sort out themselves. They don't always leave for good, trust me i know this. but what you said is spot on though. OP should look into it and take some time out for himself as well. <<< that is VERY IMPORTANT as time heals all wounds. Focus on YOU!!!!

IF IT IS MEANT TO BE they will reunite and be even stronger.

If not then it would be ok. That is life, you win some and you lose some.
The right babe will enter the picture eventually and instead of moping over this loss, he will be instead asking where has his true love been all of his life! smiley

That's how love is. It's like going to the shoe store.
You try many, buy some that may fit at first but wear off.
Eventually you will find the right fit, that is of great quality and lasts a life time. smiley

I have never believed in taking time out from SOMETHING GOOD...... So IMHO whatever they have isn't right and the only way to fix it is to work on it together and try to make it work. How can they solve anything by staying away from one another? If she doubts her LOVE for him then I would understand, but if she claims she love him then taking time off won't solve anything.

Also how can anyone need time and space FROM A LONG DISTANCE R/SHIP?!?! Makes no damn sense as she already has plenty of time and space.

1 Like

Re: She Need Time And Space by Mynd44: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
mashnino: kukere! kukere! kukere!

i get money oooo
Lay off the crack bro

1 Like

Re: She Need Time And Space by mikeuz(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mynd_44: The problem here is all talk and no action. You told her all of this and what did you do to tell her you love her? Dude action speaks louder ooooo

I actually can't write everything have done τ̲̅ȍ show her I really love her,believe when I say have tried my best•out of ignorance can you please suggest anyway I can show her,how I feel,maybe I can learn something new
Re: She Need Time And Space by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

I have never believed in taking time out from SOMETHING GOOD...... So IMHO whatever they have isn't right and the only way to fix it is to work on it together and try to make it work. How can they solve anything by staying away from one another? If she doubts her LOVE for him then I would understand, but if she claims she love him then taking time off won't solve anything.

Also how can anyone need time and space FROM A LONG DISTANCE R/SHIP?!?! Makes no damn sense as she already has plenty of time and space.

Adults may be "grown" but we still grow mentally, MBJ.
Maturity comes with time and experience.

In the case of "leaving only to come back as lovers", this even happens to many people who grew up with a childhood friend and then they separate due to moving, or going off to college; etc. They then reunite and find that they have a lot in common and fall for each other. It makes it much easier to (re)establish that bond because as they say "the old broom knows the corner best".

That same "magic" occurs in many couples who have taken "breaks".

People may experience things when apart (may date other people and fail to find someone who is compatible with them or they may have life changing experiences while away that draws them closer to each other) and then after going through their "journey", they'll find that their outlook in life is different and may realize that that person they left is indeed their soul mate.

Long distance relationships can be stressful. Add all the complications regular relationships have: are they faithful, are they financially stable, is this love mutual?; etc. and add distance into the mix. It's not easy.

Some people find it difficult and feel that they are wasting their time thus they need to be alone and focus on elevating themselves or see "what is out there". Sometimes the "move" from each other is permanent but in other cases, its only temporary. I am not trying to give the OP any false hope but you never know.

Each case is different.

The op should just live his life, focus on his goals and ride it out.
If it is meant to be he may or may not have her in the end...either way life goes on and if he makes himself the focus and priority, he will be just fine!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: She Need Time And Space by chelseaguy: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
@Postal truth is she's telling you in "womanese"( coded women words) to pick from your female admirers
and move on with your life. You were suppose to be a rebound.
So man up!... Tell her to join NASA if she wants to experience SPACE even MOON. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Friend EX / Student / Biggest Fuckup Of Year 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.