Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Lay Man Analysis Of Fuel Price Increase - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lay Man Analysis Of Fuel Price Increase (508 Views)

Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity / Shocking!!! Buhari did not Reduce fuel Price In His Time despite Oil price fall / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lay Man Analysis Of Fuel Price Increase by BIGERBOY1: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2012
I am going to try to provide a list of things that personally affect me.

Please also add things that affect you so that we have a complete and concise view of the consequence of this policy. Here we go,

1 it used to cost me N 4000 to fill my thank now it will cost me

2 b4 a haircut was N150 with NEPA and N200 with gen now it will be

3 5 months ago mr Biggs increased the price of their meals, when I asked the manager of my local outlet he said it's becoz govt was considering subsidy removal, I wonder what will happen now?,

4 in abj a normal taxi ride will be on average N 400 naira, now it will be how much

(1) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Dumped Into Sewage In Zamfara / Fuel Subsidy: Nigerians Are Voting - Link Will Be Sent To The President / Are Nigerians Cowards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.