Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Memories Of The Most Romantic Moments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Memories Of The Most Romantic Moments (1036 Views)

What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School / Nigerian Celebrities Share Their Most Romantic Moments Ever: Share Yours / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memories Of The Most Romantic Moments by havanah: 12:49am On Oct 05, 2007
what is the most romantic gift or gesture uv done, seen ,given or recieved?

to me it was a small purple box with a tiny white flower inside it and a little heart carved from a piece of white wax whith the letters of i love u dyed with a drop of blood on valantine day

whats urs?
Re: Memories Of The Most Romantic Moments by Raymond88(m): 1:23am On Oct 05, 2007
Kissing my girlfriend in the middle of the road? without a care if we were going to get knocked down.
Re: Memories Of The Most Romantic Moments by almondjoy(f): 1:46am On Oct 05, 2007
A memorable first date that turned out to be the longest date ever! Still is. smiley
Re: Memories Of The Most Romantic Moments by yimiton(f): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2007
I was 16, he was 18, he was attending one of my daddy's parties and I was meeting him for the first time though he was well known to every other member of the family.
We sat together all night long, through the party, we talked, we laughed, we teased, then, at the wee hours of the morning, he looked into my very shy eyes and said 'will you give me a part of your heart?' exact words
That was a totally magical moment for me.
It was the most beautiful and innocent relationship I ever had!
Re: Memories Of The Most Romantic Moments by chukz4real(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2007
yimiton:

I was 16, he was 18, he was attending one of my daddy's parties and I was meeting him for the first time though he was well known to every other member of the family.
We sat together all night long, through the party, we talked, we laughed, we teased, then, at the wee hours of the morning, he looked into my very shy eyes and said 'will you give me a part of your heart?' exact words
That was a totally magical moment for me.
It was the most beautiful and innocent relationship I ever had!

Na waoooo, so na so u take start? U start am early 2 much now, abi? How I wish sey if I luk ur eyez 2 talk sey, u go fall 4 me 2. Abeg ooooooooooo
Re: Memories Of The Most Romantic Moments by CrazyMan(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2007
A dear john love letter. angry
Re: Memories Of The Most Romantic Moments by yimiton(f): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2007
@ chukz4real,
Did you read the end of the post? it was a totally innocent relationship. All through out 'dating' which lasted for about 4 years, we never even kissed and I was too shy to look at him on the face whenever we had the rear opportunity of seeing each other.
We 'dated' by letters, we weren't even in the same town.
With your very rotten and spoilt mind! See yar face, I'm sure it will even be scary to look into! pinples and eczema!

crazykid:

A dear john love letter. angry
Crazykid;
Tell us your own 'I too know' (ITK!)
Re: Memories Of The Most Romantic Moments by CrazyMan(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2007
@yimiton
Can't you read properly

I said I recieved a dear John love letter. Or don't you know what a dear John letter is? Or would you tell be that you've never written a love letter to your guy
Re: Memories Of The Most Romantic Moments by marlet01(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2007
Hmmmm
Re: Memories Of The Most Romantic Moments by iice(f): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2007
Not really my scene undecided

(1) (Reply)

Should I Still Be Calling Him Like Before? / Please Help. This Is Serious / Ending A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.