Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: (18471 Views)

Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians / Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians / Pope Francis Commends Economy Under Jonathan’s Watch - Read Some Reactions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by kizito96(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2012
Mr. President you did the right thing. These same people will hail you tomorrow
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by sledge406: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2012
First, I blame our fathers and mothers. Yes, if only they took the rights steps since the time of IBB by the way of protest, we would be having a good life (at least close to good) by now. Instead, they'd tell us to stay indoors and not be caught wanting by the government.

Today, various imbeciles except the late President Yaradua have come in the form of President and Head of State of this so called great nation called Nigeria have continually increased prices of goods and services including our "curse" called OIL Is this the good life I was promised before I was brought into the world? I will defintiely not let my children come into this part of the world if these are how things will go unless I'm convinced.

Forget NLC, forget TUC, forget any organised protesters under ANY body/union. They are there for their own "pocket". Check Channels Television and you'd see the heads of these Unions have been called for an indoor meeting. What have ASUU been able to achieve before I graduated? Instead, I was forced to spend over 1 year extra while in the University. What has the NLC ever achieved that has not been over turned presently? These people will be bought over and they'd be used to advise us wrongly. Is this what we want?

Youths of this great nation, our teachers (even the Cadbury Bournvita advert) have always lied to us and it is high time we say NO! They said, "Chidlren are the leaders of tomorrow". How evident is that? How many young bloods represent us at the National level? How many?

We are responsible for our lives, not the government hence we must take decisions via actions. Say NO to Oil Subsidy removel, Say NO to ethnic violence and religious bigotry, and say YES immediately and forcefully to improved healthcare, alternative and function transportation (not KEKE or Okada), good and improved roads, improved education (scholarships and grants for researches) and everything that we deem our rights, say YES to it.

If you must remove subsidy, let us see what we benefit first as a nation and how expensive it is rather than let a "microscopic few" benefit its removal and enrich their unborn second generations.
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by ademolathe(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2012
, I had no shoe, i had no bag,i had no uniform , Now i have everything,I DON'T CARE!!!
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by philip0906(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2012
Akwasi:

My friend shut up there, How can you justify calling your president a fool? No matter what your father does can you use the same word on him? Learn to know how to express your disagreement without descending into the gutter. That is real maturity
c this retar.ded dunghill tryna censor people's comments on forum. . .if u r not comfy with d comments here or on fb,get ur blacked out ghanian bu.tt outta here and hump unto a ghanian forum. . .
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by Akwasi(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2012
philip0906:

c this retar.ded dunghill tryna censor people's comments on forum. . .if u r not comfy with d comments here or on fb,get your blacked out ghanian bu.tt outta here and hump unto a ghanian forum. . .

Well since that irritates you so much, I will make sure you get to see more of me  grin. Get use to me cool
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by Cogent: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2012
vedaxcool:

GEJ is spineless loser who feels it is easier to inflict hardship on over 150 million people but extraordinarily difficult to cut that 25% of just 469 individuals who he needs in fighting the 150 million people, remember he waste 1 billion naira yearly on cuisines in the state house, numerous billions go to waste in their travlling and fixing the hair of Mrs His Manhood lives on  shocked shocked shocked
te he he. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by arewatech(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2012
Mr Ghana, leave our matters to us. How many Americans are insulting Obama on the net? You be mumu trying to preach here. Get a life Jooorr!!
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2012
I think the moral of this saga here is never trust a man with no shoes cool
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by omo9ja1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2012
Where are all those that sing GEJ praises I guess we all see the fresh air
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by omo9ja1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2012
I think I see a New Nigeria If you believe so shout halleluya!!!
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by chalxy: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2012
Akwasi:

My friend shut up there, How can you justify calling your president a fool? No matter what your father does can you use the same word on him? Learn to know how to express your disagreement without descending into the gutter. That is real maturity
u shut up there! Does ur fada take decisions he definitely knows will harm u grtly? If he does, do u call such a fada? So shut ur mouth! Why wouldnt u insult publicly a leader who delibrately puts his followers into hardship? They said the moni will b used for infrastructural development, d question is wat happened to d moni budgeted for these same developments in past years? Can dey b accounted for? Why subsidy moni? Itsimply means jona n his cohorts r nothin bt thieves. It high time nigerians stood up n take their destinies in their hands. We've prayed n fasted, its time we act.
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by Roadblock: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2012
One thing is clear here , People are angry, people are disappointed and people are furious to the extreme. I also shocked too when I read people strong comments with on facebook rainining insults on GEJ. That to him I think is a feedback that you cannot for any reason declare hardship on your people for no reason. Its like someone taking your job, your source of income and mostly your future. This is like a war front and Gej seems to be the Goliath on the other side. You dont force things on people esle your get a revolt from the same people. He should have known that with the tensed athmosphere due to loss of lives over security issue , governmenet's lack of transparancy, the populace will surely reject this.

You have 1 billion set aside for your feeding in the anual budget, like someone said " does he eats elephant daily" or better still maybe he has some in his house that he feeds. That is a total waste of tax payers resources. With all that and the wastages accrued to the house of assembly, you have the nerves to tell us we only need to suffer for a while,

He needs to get some leadership training. They all do, In fact we all do. It is  a call to service and not Lordship.
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by Roadblock: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2012
Babzilla:

I think the moral of this saga here is never trust a man with no shoes cool

lol, you got me laughing . But seriously , is it that easy to forget where one was coming from?

Like Lam Adesina, when his kids where living flamboyant lives in school and people complained, he said " leave this kids alone , they have suffered for too long, let them enjoy now, Pathetic form our leaders.
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2012
they should go to Ngozi Okonjo Iwella's face book page too maybe she reads it
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by 25omega(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2012
you all ranting on FB should be careful because threatening the life of the pres is a federal offense and they can easily track you with your FB account mugus
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by honeric01(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
Badluck Patience Ogaju has done it again
oooh, Our lady has done it
Again, Why is nigerians blame
my husband for fuel strike and
bokoharram attackment??, Is it
not old enuff to knew wt is best
for our country??. He hve nt ate
breakfast becus of this
rumourings, plz u knw that if our
president did not eaten, there
shall be problem, Plzz.
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2012
Ayodeji  Says: God punish your mama,bokoharam na him go finish u nd your family,see your life,u call urself goodluck,u re a badluck.among all the president dat as rulled this country,u re a bastard

Azeez Says:  ‎@Lesley, u are so unfortunate,people are complaining yet u encourage the slowpoke of a president, ahhhhh, mschew, birds of d same feather.foooool

Faith Says:  Who wants to be a millionaire!
Question1: Which of these when removed will give Nigerians greatest joy?
(a) fuel subsidy (B) boko haram (c) president Jonathan (D̶̲̥̅̊) all of D̶̲̥̅̊ above. State ūя̲̅ answer

^^Definitely Nairalanders!!  grin

Maxwell says
There is an epedemic with over 130 million Nigerian victms and no visible symptoms to show, it is an epedemic of nigerians who are ignorant. The solution is u & me, when u join the fight against neocolonialism and liberation of nigerians fr, om economic slavery perpetrated by few nigerians against the majority of all of us. Nigerians do not understand the import or gravity of your message during the electioneering campaign that u are going to take necessary steps which will be painful for the transformation of the economy.

We greatly appreciate your bold step to liberate nigerians forcefully from neocolonialism, secondly from the clutches of economic slavery by nigerians from nigerians. 99% of nigerians did not understand the enormous benefit of the secret transformation agenda you have for nigerians, only posterity will judge u; the deregulation being conceived by your govt will truely make nigeria great if rigorously pursued and honestly implemented: it will make nigeria truely be among the 20' largest economy by the year 2020. Dear president u are being insulted by majority of nigerians who are ignorant of the necessary steps u are taking to liberate nigerians from economic slavery, dont be discouraged we are behind u.

Nigerians clamour for resource control is here, they called u all sought of names; deregulation is resource control. It will enable nigerians to own refinery if you fulfill the requirement to obtain the licence, communities will have the oooortunity to own their own refinery if they so desire. Nigerians are ignorant that govt is a bad-businessman, all over the word govt is a bad-businessman: govt appoint board of directors in govt companies bbased on political patronage, this political appointees turn this establishment into goldmines thereby turning them into non-profitable organisation to the detriment of the economic interest of the people.

The lesson of my message is that remove govt from the corridors of business; allow private people to run while govt should formulate policies and stick to its implementation, there will see the beauty of the economy, and these is what the president transformation agenda is all about for example in the case of telecom sector where millions of opportunities are being created. The deregulation & removal of fuel subsidy is an issue of massive public enlightenment of nigerians on the benefit of economic liberation this policy will bring to this country, for more than fifty years we have been exporting crude oil as raw material to the powerfull economies of the world, which now refines it & sell back to us at trippled the initial price.

Here comes the messiah Dr Jonathan here-nigerians are afraid to accept change! Without missing words those who are opposed to deregulation are part of the problem, in the will of progress the union leaders who refuse deregulation, did so because their accounts their accounts have swollen up: by our few slave-masters who go outside this country to establish their refineries and bring the refined product bact into this country and sell back at trippled the price, which now brought in the blind policy of subsidizing which in turn makes it unattractive for investors to come & invest: rather prefer buying our surplus raw material (crude oil) which shell and other multinational companies are involved in!

Those who clamour for the repairs of the refineries before removing subsidy also lack understanding that our slave-masters will bid for the contracts for the repairs of the refineries, which will enable them to do substandard jobs in other to pepertrate the final colapse of the refineries so that we will continue to be in vicious circle that is where we are under-development & impoverishment of our land. Nigerians should rise up for economic liberation this is the right time or never!

Mr pls send your minister for information the talking wizard, gov Oshiomole the commander of the liberation movement, finance minister Okonjo Iweala the economic reformer of the liberation movement, C B N gov Sanusi the economic magician: let them go into the field to aggresively educate nigerians on the policy direction of your economic liberation movement, as for us the Association For Consructive Ideas For National Development we are doing our campaign in the little we can at the grassroot.

Mr president our advise is that you should beware of those ignorant nigerians who want to use this fuel subsidy removal as a plore to threaten the corporate existence of the nation & your government. Long live Your Govt, Long Live The Fed Rep Of Nigeria, Long Live The Association For Constructive Ideas For National Development. George Maxwell,

Interesting. . . smiley
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by dmainboss: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2012
Now on sale!
Revolution 101 and Revolution for dummies
Tools you need for a successful revolution.
1 medium sized tent. Mild color.
1 large water bottle
1 bedsheet, brown color
2 pairs of jeans
1 carton of mosquito coil
1 carton of gala
1 food flask
1 cell phone with either BB, twitter or facebook or all of the above.
1 one pair of boots

For those volunteering for the action squad

5 wraps of ginger
5 bottles of Chelsea
1 green bandanna

For residents of Lagos and environs,
1 broom. No witch broom please and no toilet broom.
2 You will be handed your entitlement of 1k when you resume. The balance will be paid at the end of the revolution after necessary statutory deductions have been made and on the condition that the revolution is successful.
3 No one will be allowed to protest near the lekki toll gates to avoid disruption of business. Please use alternative routes. See google maps for details.
4 No protest allowed near the flowers please.
5 You must be an indigene to collect any 'subsidy' from the state. Non indigenes please refer to your home state
Thank you!
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2012
lol@ phillip and akwasi

philip0906:

who b dis one?Have u ever been to other forums b4?have u ever been 2 yahoo and c comments there?This is a freaking forum so pls stop d preching and get your bu.tt down 2 kumasi and swallow kenke  angry

grin  grin

Akwasi:

My friend shut up there,  How can you justify calling your president a fool? No matter what your father does can you use the same word on him? Learn to know how to express your disagreement without descending into the gutter. That is real maturity

cool cool
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by decode55(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2012
undecided
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2012
All of you leave akwasi alone. The dude is right, you don't just go on the Internet and call your president names like that, no matter what he has done he is still someones father and husband. There are mature ways of venting, I know lives have been lost, lives we cannot get back and I know he hasnt so far ruled His country like a president should, but come onnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Cursing his family or kids isn't the best way to deal with issues a beg.
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by r231(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
CAUTION! CAUTION!!

Abacha and Mariam went into Aso rock-only Mariam came out alive.

Obj and Stella entered Aso Rock- only Obj came out alive.

Yar'adua and Turai went into the same Aso Rock-only Turai came out alive.

JONAH! JONAH!! i wish u GOODLUCK ooh, no 4get wetin your wife Dame Patience talk for national tv"

MY FELLOW Widows; grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by juman(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2012
Okoye Jenny Dear Mr President, Do keep up the good work. Removing the fuel subsidy was a very good decision. Nigerians will definitely talk but keep your chin up. It takes a courageous leader to do what you did. May God continue to bestow his wisdom upon you. May He continue to guide you as long as you walk in His path. You have our prayers. God bless you!!

True

The government is sincere and trying to move the nation to the next level.
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by juman(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2012
Nothing will happen to him.
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by 3kay945(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2012
jennykadry:

All of you leave akwasi alone. The dude is right, you don't just go on the Internet and call your president names like that, no matter what he has done he is still someones father and husband. There are mature ways of venting, I know lives have been lost, lives we cannot get back and I know he hasnt so far ruled His country like a president should, but come onnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Cursing his family or kids isn't the best way to deal with issues a beg.
How can you describe a Mad+man? Jonathan acted foolishly so he deserve it all, afterall he suppose to be a Servant leader., dnt forget sovereignty belongs to the people. JONATHAN IS A BIG F.O.O.L
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by olafolarin(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2012
r231:

CAUTION! CAUTION!!

Abacha and Mariam went into Aso rock-only Mariam came out alive.

Obj and Stella entered Aso Rock- only Obj came out alive.

Yar'adua and Turai went into the same Aso Rock-only Turai came out alive.

JONAH! JONAH!! i wish u GOODLUCK ooh, no 4get wetin your wife Dame Patience talk for national tv"

MY FELLOW Widows; grin grin grin grin

She will soon become a "Black widow" very soon.
But his "manhood lives on".
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by Knorkastur: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by olafolarin(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2012
GEJ and Sambo each budgeted N1 Billion for food in just 12 months.
When millions of nigerians cant even buy a cup of garri.
I hope he will get diarrhea after eating any meal,rush into Presidential toilet only to  be attacked by yeast infection on his NUTTTSSS.
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by Ovaiegbe(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2012
Guys you all have the right to be ignorant and angry. Your CBN goernor is telling you things are falling apart, Managers of the nations finances are saying we need to change the way we do things and you think the President should ignore all of this and continue business as usual? This decision may be biting, it has created difficulty but we may just need to talk this matter through. Abuses and anger wouldn't solve our problems, it would compound them.
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by jaybee3(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2012
Ovaiegbe:

Guys you all have the right to be ignorant and angry. Your CBN goernor is telling you things are falling apart, Managers of the nations finances are saying we need to change the way we do things and you think the President should ignore all of this and continue business as usual? This decision may be biting, it has created difficulty but we may just need to talk this matter through. Abuses and anger wouldn't solve our problems, it would compound them.
Yes everyone must suffer to make things better but why can't they just lead by example? Why must they run a bloated government but yet expect the poor masses to suffer a bit so as to get to the promise land.
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by UyiIredia(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
Will Mr Jonathan listen ?
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by nagoma(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2012
@ovaiegbe

The bad financial position the country finds itself , I believe is better understood by the ruling class and majority Nigerians will say is caused by the same ruling class. Can you give us one example of austerity they applied to themselves as a corrective measure ? For a government to have more funds to implement a budget , you either increase taxation or curve other forms of spending. The over100 % increase in petrol price is massive and punitive taxation of the population and not subsidy removal - as there was no subsidy to begin with. In any case when was a federal or state budget ever implemented in Nigeria in the last 12 years? Why do you think it's going to be different this time? The summary of everything is the people of nigeria are being heavily and mercilessly taxed to enable the rulers to continue with their extravagant selfish and greedy life style at our expense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Scooping Fuel As Tanker Crashes In Kwara. / Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now / Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.