Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: (18469 Views)

Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians / Ameachi's Tweet That Is Currently Arousing Mixed Reactions From Nigerians / Pope Francis Commends Economy Under Jonathan’s Watch - Read Some Reactions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by bigdoo: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2012
the time for revolution is now.
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by MrResource(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2012
some comments were being removed before.I guess the person incharge is tired grin .Most of them have 'Just Now'

honeric01:

Badluck Patience Ogaju has done it again
oooh, Our lady has done it
Again,  Why is nigerians blame
my husband for fuel strike and
bokoharram attackment??,  Is it
not old enuff to knew wt is best
for our country??. He hve nt ate
breakfast becus of this
rumourings, plz u knw that if our
president did not eaten, there
shall be problem,  Plzz.

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by vanstanzy(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2012
GLJoe, HOW DOES UR BRAIN THINGY WORK ANYWAYS, DID UR ILL ADVISED ADVISERS NOT ADVISE U THAT THERE'LL BE A CHAIN REACTION WITH THIS MOVE U HAVE MADE? EVERY DAMN THING IN THIS COUNTRY WILL INCREASE BY 100% - 150%, ARE U NUTS? INCREASE MY SALARY NOW BY 200%, MY SALARY SHOULD BE N300,000 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN IT MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by loveheaven(f): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2012
Badluck for a president! How can he be so heartless, giving Nigerians this terrible gift on a New Year day.
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by Bawss1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2012
Jonathan is unfazed. Apparently the dude has received enough assurances from his Special Assistant on spiritual affairs. grin

Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by gabbytabby: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2012
While i am not given to insulting an elder and all for presenting a reasoned argument without the need for insult or abuse, I make an exception in this case. Badluck is not worthy to lead this country and the trauma he has visited on this country will be visited on him and his family a million fold.

May this be representative of the happy new year he experiences for the rest of his days. The price of everything is going to go up exponentially, how can someone desensitise themselves to the plight of the populace in such a callous way. He really is begging for a take over and unfortunately he is writing his end. Especially at a time when there is already a recession everywhere. He deserves everything he gets. Some people might have said they will make the country ungovernable for him but does he then need to take it out on everyone else and kill them off with hunger.

While we might need to repay debts this is not the way to go about it. Iweala and others that support the move you will all get your reward.
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by MrInfo1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2012
[b]Unwana Ikott [/b]Since morning i have not eaten because of ur subsidy, may god punish u 4eva and eva amen
embarassed
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by Ganys: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2012
The Ghost of Muyideen MUSTAFA of Ilorin Anti-subsidy protest will continue to hunt JONAFOOL EGBERE BADLUCK and his supporters like Hdrenic and BEAF, Well, BEAF's name says it all, A DEAD and slaughtered piece of Cow Meat is BEAF, No wonder he supports his Mumu Like BEAF that is being eaten by Patience,Ngozi and Dieziani in ASO ROCK. JONA JONA IN HELL, Nonsense

N.B
I'm Sure Mr. Dullathan Badluck is taking too much BL.0.W J.0.B from the likes of Dieziani and Stella, He must be suffering from Brain Drain, Too bad
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by jify(f): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
Dis man is jst too bad. 4 dos sayn he did d rite tin, r they in dis country. Dis people will not do anytin. Jonathan has bin in offic 4 more than 100 days wat has he 2 show 4 it, always lookn at paper. May God reward him in d coin dt he has paid has. I said durin d electn n I neva voted him becos he's a houseboy, remote controlled president.
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by dohyn(m): 12:55am On Jan 04, 2012
Mr Akwasi,just in case u don't know,Nigerians esp yoruba are very respectful, that's d way our culture is and so,for them to be so united in their hatred/abuse of Gej,it shows something has gone terribly wrong, That being said,I believe that despite the fact this policy bites us very hard,it would hv been easier to bear only if Gej led by example and cut his spending/feeding and also,that of the legislators, Also,he lied blatantly to us about the date of implementation of this policy.U can't have respect for a leader like that.Don't get me started on Boko haram and other issues that he ignored,only to now be flexing muscle on fuel subsidy, Btw,those of us that voted Buhari can't even gloat because this idiot's policies affects us all, My 2 cents
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by dohyn(m): 12:59am On Jan 04, 2012
Oga seun ow far na?my last line reads;, this heediot's policy, No change am again o
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by tonardo(m): 2:58am On Jan 04, 2012
people may write, talk, shout but God has the final say
only God knows best, even b4 GEJ was elected.,
God know a day like dis must come and still allow jona-GEJ
BRAVO GEJ, BRAVO GEJ, BRAVO GEJ,
God is wit u,,

bravo-GEJ
2012 freash air

grin cheesy cool
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by Assabr: 4:15am On Jan 04, 2012
My fellow Nigerians may God be our strenght in these harsh times. Plz cursing our 'president' is not the best. Lets try to face these crises boldly and maturely as there are still more to come. Lets try to ask ourselves some questions. 1. Why the removal of subsidy(forget those economic jargons being said on TV)? Is it to make us suffer and divide, ? 2. Who are the master-minds behind these things? Is it GEJ, TOP NIGERIANS, IMF, WORLD BANK, US, BRITISH et al, ? 3. What are their motives? Is it BREAKING UP OF NIGERIA, STABILIZE THEIR ON ECONOMY, MAY BE ITS JUST A PIECE OF A LARGER PLAN e.t.c 4. What are our past leaders doin about it, ? 5. What are the solutions? Impeachment of GEJ(cos i have not heard of anything of that nature), BUHARI, MILITARY REGIME, ? Note, ! GEJ is not the one taking those desicions(he doesnt even understand the situation). Remember, i dont have the answer to these questions. however, we should ask ourselves sincerely and assess the situation very well (its bigger than what we think) before we take any decision. Thank you and may GOD be with us. Amin
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by eghosa77: 4:38am On Jan 04, 2012
Who cares, the evil that men do lives after them
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by ayinba1(f): 4:50am On Jan 04, 2012
Nope! How wrong you are!

The evil that men do lives with them and follows them to their graves,

Everyone should care!
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by ceah(m): 6:41am On Jan 04, 2012
Temitope Horlalekan Ogunleye: u wan use the subsidy send your wife go school abi which one, since time memorial the price of fuel has been monitored, but u jst woke and decided a stupid amount, to me this u hv done,you have no sense of direction or the quality of a true leader to rule this country.,, so abeg the money wey u chop don do guy RESIGN,
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by ceah(m): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2012
Msoo Slim Nyaga: Why did u run with ur mum to Aso Rock? We r coming their. The police r killing protesters now,guess dat's what u want? Bt mind u any innocent soul dat goes in d pieaceful protest,THE BLOOD GOES TO UR HEAD GEJ. U r a very heartless man.
about an hour ago · Like · 1

Munir Abdullahi: I wish military a succesful take over, coz dey wil surely overthrown ur so-called govment, yes! They wil,
29 minutes ago · Like
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by ceah(m): 6:54am On Jan 04, 2012
Olotin Olakunle: You are a Big Fool and I hope the Military take over ur dirty Govt soon. Wicked man. I regret ever voting for You
27 minutes ago · Like
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by ceah(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2012
This makes me laugh like mad, grin grin grin grin grin

Kingsley Kalu I will kill u if i have my way.murderer
13 hours ago · Like
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by tainot2002(m): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2012
Goodluck I think you need Rehab, why did you allow people to tell you what to do when ur the leader of the country, now see every body have hate u like Boko Haram , well every that ur family will join to suffer in all dis ur devilish act wake up and leave Obasanjo to do what people will like or they will kill u like Rat over there , don't let any
body to miss lead u
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by kokoA(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2012
So much hate flowing in the Nigerian cyber space. wow! shocked This dude is just about the most hated president on the internet right now. He will regret ever opening a facebook account angry angry Kai! Naija, our own too d get as e be grin grin
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by Lovine: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2012
HABA, HE IS SLOW, and now HE IS FAST and everyone is complaining. WHAT DO YOU WANT HIM TO DO NEXT? WHAT HE DID IS GOOD AND IT IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF US ALL NOT THE FEW THIEVES.
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by TheMatrix3: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2012
I had no shoes
i had no bag

(he forgot to add>>
I had no brain)

If i made it, i wonder if you will make it grin

Only one thing bothers my mind, it is just what if they bribe NLC and co, and the whole strike thing falls apart? Wetin man go do?
GEJ, tink well o! You go run o!
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by Roadblock: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2012
Haba! Easy Guys , he needs more prayers than curses now abeg,

Right now he is who we got. I pray he gets the right advises and also be sensitive to the effect of whatever decision he makes will have on the people.

It is well guys. This subsidy Removal I am sure will be reversed.
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by Roadblock: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2012
Hmmm! below extract from Femi Fani kayode says it all. Its clearer now who the cabals her. GEJ and his PDP people have finished us. They simply ate all this money in the name of subsidy and then blame a faceless entity, Cabals. When they themselves are the cabals we are talking about. Please read the facts below and see if you will not understand what is going on better.

When President Olusegun Obasanjo was in power we spent 300 billion per year on the fuel subsidy. Under the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan it shot up to 1.3 trillion naira in the last one year alone. Can someone please explain to me how it got so high in 4 years and what exactly they were subsidising with the extra one trillion naira? When the Obasanjo government left power in 2007 the country was no longer in debt and the 30 billion dollar foreign debt that Obasanjo met when he came to power in 1999 was fully paid off. Today, under the administration of Jonathan, our country is back in debt to the tune of 30 billion dollars and we are still borrowing. Can someone please tell me what the loans were used for and whether we will ever be able to pay them off? When the Obasanjo administration left power in 2007 our foreign reserves were 80 billion dollars even though when he came into office in 1999 we only had 1.5 billion dollars.

Today our foreign reserves have dropped from 80 billion dollars in 2007 to 33 billion dollars. Can someone please tell me where all the money went? When the Obasanjo administration left power in 2007 23 billion dollars was left in the Excess Crude Account after he built it up from nothing in 1999. Today we do not have one dollar left in that account because the money has been squandered and the account scrapped. Can someone explain to me who spent that money and precisely what it was spent on?
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by r231(m): 1:15am On Jan 05, 2012
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by tkb417(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2012
My friend shut up there, How can you justify calling your president a fool? No matter what your father does can you use the same word on him? Learn to know how to express your disagreement without descending into the gutter. That is real maturity
oh pls STFU
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by honeric01(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^^

shoo, so u still dey naija? ahhh grin
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by tkb417(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2012
honeric01:

^^^

shoo, so u still dey naija? ahhh grin
yes oh. In Lagos #occupying Nigeria
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by okosodo: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2012
Jonashit nonsense
Re: Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: by honeric01(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2012
tkb417:

yes oh. In Lagos #occupying Nigeria

yes o, no room for that fisherman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman / Sule Lamido Visits Ibrahim Babangida Over 2019 Presidential Race (Photos) / Osun Tribunal: INEC Closes Case Without Calling Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.