Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,117 members, 7,842,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement (4284 Views)

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo / Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) / Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by ACM10: 4:29am On Feb 09, 2012
alj harem:

Point where i lied

and how am I a bigot ? and the thread opener is not a bigot

I spoke the truth nothing but the truth and I DARE ANYONE OF YOU TO DEBUNK ANYTHING I SAID THAT WAS A LIE.

alj harem:

gbamm are you minding this them

I don't know what they expected them to think

After they invaded Mid-west, masscred them and tried to make Igbo the language of the mid-west then they were enroute to the west

Prove the bolded beyond doubt.

Don't quote any 4-kin yoruba site for me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 8 Senators That Loss Their Seats / Why PDP Will Still Win Rivers State / Stay Indoors, Don’t Kill Us All – Nigerian Man Warns As He Shares COVID-19 Curve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.