Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,100 members, 7,842,165 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement (4283 Views)

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo / Oh God!!! See What Akure Indegenes Are Doing To Ndigbo Ooo!!! (must See) / Don't Run Away To East Gov Yero Of Kaduna State Appeals To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by LoveIcon: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2012
Out of the abundants of the heart, the mouth speaks.
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by juman(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2012
One nigeria is just for a time. Thank God. grin
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by nedu210(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2012
I thought they said they dint starve biafran children, i thank him 4 remindin us, but we still have it at the bck of our mind,and its still fresh in our memory. Why do people shy away frm the truth, if this was said by an igbo, they will deny it, but its nw comin frm the same ppl that did it, nw not as the truth but as a mockery, am not surprised cos a senator of this so call con3 hav in 2007/2008 reminded us of this same thing. Wat followed after? Apology, let dem keep on tellin us and keep on apologizin. Bein educated is not the same as bein knowledgeable. ppl claim to have the most educated ppl, yet the so called educated ppl lack knowledge.
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by dayokanu(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2012
ACM10:

You don't have to restrict my response. Ok?

Not only were Ndigbo mortally betrayed by the Yorubas during the Civil War.

They fought on the federal side, instead of staying neutral.

"Cause they erroneously thought that the Yorubas would gain more if they fight alongside Northerners.

Their intention was to tip the political balance in their favour after the war. Yes, they did that(to some extent). Afterall these elites and their kinsmen reaped abundantly from sales of the Igbo property and federal industries and parastatals. But the windfall was but for a time.

You don't go to bed with a leper and expect to be clean.

How about the Biafra invasion of the SW that was stopped at Ore?

How did that factor into the equation?

How about the grand betrayal by killing other regional leaders and sparing yours

Igbos started this rot called Nigeria by first colluding with the hausas to form this republic, Next thing went on to kill other leaders and spare theirs next attack Yorubaland
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by realchange: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
dayokanu:

How about the Biafra invasion of the SW that was stopped at Ore?

How did that factor into the equation?

How about the grand betrayal by killing other regional leaders and sparing yours

Igbos started this rot called Nigeria by first colluding with the hausas to form this republic, Next thing went on to kill other leaders and spare theirs next attack Yorubaland

so what happened this time in 2011? what is your excuse now?
ona no dey shame ni
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by manny4life(m): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2012
Love Icon:

Out of the abundants of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Exactly!

He can retract whatever he likes, his apology accepted but it will NOT change the thought processing of people now (present) nor in the future. This shows the extent of bitterness, those who have ears, let them hear.
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by dayokanu(m): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2012
realchange:

so what happened this time in 2011? what is your excuse now?
ona no dey shame ni
What happened in 2011?

Did you guys also plan to kill others in your typical blood letting ways?
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by Rgp92: 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2012
Im still waiting for the answer to this question. How did the Yoruba betrayed the igbos?
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by Afam4eva(m): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2012
Read my previous post.
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by aljharem3: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
Rgp92:

Im still waiting for the answer to this question. How did the Yoruba betrayed the igbos?

they can't answer, please just ignore this thread because it has become retarded when they started whinning like girls 1967 this 1968 that.

LOL
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by ak47mann(m): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2012
only-truth good for posting this article,shows what umu igbo dey see in Nigeria cool cool

so much hatred they harbour for us in that country is shocking, but not to me cool
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by oduasolja: 12:41am On Jan 04, 2012
mbatuku2:

So you sincerely want to be bombing other people's homeland and not expect yours bombed?

You are a more daft fool than I thought.

you are the one that is daft.

how do u expect to invade , occupy and claim the ancestral land of other minorities people and not expect others to do the same to u .
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by ACM10: 1:00am On Jan 04, 2012
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by BlackPikiN(m): 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2012
He should be sacked and thrown to jailed for life. His statements are very wicked and unbearable!
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by SlurRemoved: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2012
It shows the extent this Igbo ofemanus are thinking and the evil in them knows no bound. They are unforgiving because they think too much of themselves. Hausa people without the slightest provocation will be killing your people like fies since the 60s. But, because of fear and lack of strategy to tackle them. you begin to look for easy way out by attacking yorubas because they clothed and housed you since the 60s. Always they are leaches who want to benefit only. How many Igbo has adopted or trained or help any child in the south west where they have sourjourned since the 60s. My pens and papers are here to write so list on lets hear them. If you're planning what you're accusing others of planning against you then have something coming, for not repenting from your bad ways.
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by ak47mann(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2012
yanmirin:

It shows the extent this Igbo ofemanus are thinking and the evil in them knows no bound. They are unforgiving because they think too much of themselves. Hausa people without the slightest provocation will be killing your people like fies since the 60s. But, because of fear and lack of strategy to tackle them. you begin to look for easy way out by attacking yorubas because they clothed and housed you since the 60s. Always they are leaches who want to benefit only. How many Igbo has adopted or trained or help any child in the south west where they have sourjourned since the 60s. My pens and papers are here to write so list on lets hear them. If you're planning what you're accusing others of planning against you then have something coming, for not repenting from your bad ways.
my friend shut up ur ewedu mouth and go and join your leaders and beg for more allocation from FG lazy parasites
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by londoner: 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^^^^^ Yanmirin, The man who made the disgusting tribalist statement is a Yoruba man, instead of rebuking what he has said, you instead turn around and use it to launch a verbal attack on the Igbos?

This man at his age should be ashamed of himself, I am ashamed of him for what he said and so should you be.

As for the apology, you cant go from saying such a statement being so much filled with hate for a people and offer a genuine apology that quickly afterward. I don't believe there had been any genuine regret or sudden change of his stance.

It is not easy to forgive someone who you suspect does not regret what they did or said.

He just regrets how it made him look, that is what he is ashamed of, not what he said.
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by aljharem(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2012
Nigeria a joke of a country

the enemy of a yoruba man is Igbo

the enemy of an Igbo man is hausa

the enemy of hausa is yoruba

and the cycle of fun continues

The Igbos are quick to point out yorubas in everything, they did it before independence they are still doing it now

the hausa is quick to kill igbos whenever they start their arrogant slurs

the yoruba is quick to kill hausa whenever they feel threaten.

One thing is common bothe hausa and Igbo are quick to call a yoruba man tribalistic

both Igbo and yoruba are quick to call hausa uneducated/almajiri

both hausa and yoruba are quick to call igbo arrogant/criminals and selfish

What a funny country, While the ijaws does not want anything to with the Igbo and yoruba, they want to their resources which is a valid reason.  the only issue is they need to expand their land and it is conflicting with others

hmmmmm
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by londoner: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2012
At the end of the day. I remember the first day the statement of this man was posted here. It was very revealing how people did not even come out to condemn what was said by this man, now they open their mouths so wide.

Lol, and they really believe they are fooling people and themselves into seeming "neutral".
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by FASTLINK1: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2012
It is no longer a news that segregation has taken up the vital part of us even within the same ethnic groups and villages but for someone to make such statement in a public or anywhere is not only unimaginable but could turn out to hunt the person and his generation in time to come.

I once heard someone make same statement in my presence and up till now, the person is still regretting it.

You don't tell a man that you will crush him, rather you'd engage him in a battle, such words are reserved for the federal govt whom the last time I checked, almost got crushed by the opponent to a dialog level before God's intervention.
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by stayreal: 6:43am On Feb 08, 2012
This is how many of them feel about Ndigbo. What he said is what we have heard among many yorubas on this board. We shouldn't be shocked that this rhetoric is not confined to just NL. Before someone commits acts of hate (pogroms, massacres, genocide) against a group of people, the rhetoric (both written and spoken) must come before it. I don't know why these people cannot let us go our separate ways and disintegrate this union. Nigeria is like a man with many wives, in which some are neglected, abused and beaten but the husband keeps begging them to stay. We Ndigbo have filed the papers for divorce and are awaiting on the dissolution of this marriage with "one Naijerya."
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by OneNaira6: 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
What he said is a repetition of what Yoruba on NL say on daily basis. 
No surprise there. I recently discovered the hate, jealousy, etc and I pray other Igbo notice the hate as well.
Shine una eyes well well, watch your back and know whom your enemies and friends are. Keep our friends close but keep your enemies, closer.
As for the apology, he should just shove it back to wherever he pulled it out from.
Your tribalism is already out and cannot be redrawn.
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by oduasolja: 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2012
yorubas do not think evil of the igbo.

the might dislike your arrogance and disrespect . but we dont care enough about yall to be thinking of killing u .
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by stillme(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
I love Igbo. It pains me when i see Igbo and yoruba fighting each other over nothing. Honestly i dnt expect yorubas to be watching while Igbos were trying to invade Lagos. As a matter fact, yoruba needed to protect their land which they did. Believe me,Igbos would have done the same if they were in yorubas' shoes. Yorubas' action is justified. Igbo should stop hating on yoruba and try to embrace their mistakes.
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by aljharem(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2012
stillme:

I love Igbo. It pains me when i see Igbo and yoruba fighting each other over nothing. Honestly i dnt expect yorubas to be watching while Igbos were trying to invade Lagos. As a matter fact, yoruba needed to protect their land which they did. Believe me,Igbos would have done the same if they were in yorubas' shoes. Yorubas' action is justified.  Igbo should stop hating on yoruba and try to embrace their mistakes.

gbamm are you minding this them

I don't know what they expected them to think

After they invaded Mid-west, masscred them and tried to make Igbo the language of the mid-west then they were enroute to the west

Normal people know they were trying to do the same, Only an ideeiot would think otherwise that is what they are doing.

Personally I don't dislike Igbos infact I have been saved once by an Igbo man

Also I have experienced 1st hand tribalism by Igbos in lagos on me. Still I keep my sanity thinking that is just a few out of millions

But NL confirmed it that they are actually on Yoruba case

If yorubas keep tribalism on NL

they would take it to the next level by going on every blog and newspaper and saying rubbish about yoruba

smh
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by MarcAnthon(m): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2012
I don't understand why anyone would take the clown seriously. He will wipe the igbos off the face of the earth in what capacity exactly?
Is he an army general? Is he in possession of nuclear weapons that can wipe any group of people off of anywhere? So he's an advocate for the supreme court, and then?

You guys are just looking for opportunities to trade insults, if not I don't know why anyone would take this guy seriously.
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by ACM10: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2012
stillme:

I love Igbo. It pains me when i see Igbo and yoruba fighting each other over nothing. Honestly i dnt expect yorubas to be watching while Igbos were trying to invade Lagos. As a matter fact, yoruba needed to protect their land which they did. Believe me,Igbos would have done the same if they were in yorubas' shoes. Yorubas' action is justified. Igbo should stop hating on yoruba and try to embrace their mistakes.

Just another hack poster
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by ACM10: 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2012
alj harem:

gbamm are you minding this them

I don't know what they expected them to think

After they invaded Mid-west, masscred them and tried to make Igbo the language of the mid-west then they were enroute to the west

Normal people know they were trying to do the same, Only an ideeiot would think otherwise that is what they are doing.

Personally I don't dislike Igbos infact I have been saved once by an Igbo man

Also I have experienced 1st hand tribalism by Igbos in lagos on me. Still I keep my sanity thinking that is just a few out of millions

But NL confirmed it that they are actually on Yoruba case

If yorubas keep tribalism on NL

they would take it to the next level by going on every blog and newspaper and saying rubbish about yoruba

smh

why must u lie?

does it make u doze off at night?

Not only do u lie, but u overstretch it to maximize its potency.

Well, we don't care what u think or writes about us
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:58am On Feb 09, 2012
ACM10:

why must u lie?

^^^That guy sickens me to no end. At least with the other bigotted Igbo-hating scum you know where you stand with them. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the oduasolja nonentity as someone pointed out to me the other day. He's one of those i just scroll past his posts now as he speaks from too many sides of his mouth to the extent that you'll need a scorecard to keep track of his day-to-day leanings.
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by aljharem(m): 1:03am On Feb 09, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^That guy sickens me to no end. At least with the other bigotted Igbo-hating scum you know where you stand with them. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the oduasolja nonentity as someone pointed out to me the other day. He's one of those i just scroll past his posts now as he speaks from too many sides of his mouth to the extent that you'll need a scorecard to keep track of his day-to-day leanings.
ACM10:

why must u lie?

You 2 must be very stu.pid

Point where i lied

and how am I a bigot ? and the thread opener is not a bigot

I spoke the truth nothing but the truth and I DARE ANYONE OF YOU TO DEBUNK ANYTHING I SAID THAT WAS A LIE.

mumu ideeiots
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by BlackPikiN(m): 1:13am On Feb 09, 2012
^^^SHHHHHH!!!
common dnt be an hediot. you becoming one kpakpa!
Re: Kunle Adegoke Apologizes To Ndigbo For Internet Statement by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:16am On Feb 09, 2012
alj harem:

You 2 must be very stu.pid

Point where i lied

and how am I a bigot ? and the thread opener is not a bigot

I spoke the truth nothing but the truth and I DARE ANYONE OF YOU TO DEBUNK ANYTHING I SAID THAT WAS A LIE.

mumu ideeiots

^^^Listen IGBO-HATING BIGOT!!! where did you see your cursed moniker in my post that warrants you quoting me?

I should point out where you lied? Never mind mate. Like i said, i've stopped reading your posts as i've already formed an opinion about you and can't afford to waste valuable time in my life reading your cra*p.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Vs New York: How Budgets Reflect Living Standards / Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.