Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? (10572 Views)

Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? / List Of 84 Senators That Supported The Vote Of Confidence / Ssners That Supported Buhari, What Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by 1025: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2012
where is the almighty D'banj and other nollywood actors and actresses that preached jonathan to nigerians?
what are they preaching now?
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2012
like they are your role models undecided undecided undecided
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by 1025: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2012
aguiyi! aguiyi!! aguiyi!!! how many times did i call you?
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2012
Don jazzy tweeted not long ago that he regrets voting for pdp  grin
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by kentornic: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2012
It is either they are all burying their empty, dumb brains in shame  or they might be planning to release a Fuel subsidy removal support album titled GET RICH OR DIE TREKING. BIG FOOOOLSSS
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by omo9ja1(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2012
bunch of idiots because of few million Naira they all sell out to the evil call GEJ and DPD

happy fresh air
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2012
those guys only know about love , nothing more grin grin grin grin grin grin

1025:

aguiyi! aguiyi!! aguiyi!!! how many times did i call you?
bros, i dey vex pass you sef
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by lifestyle1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2012
1025:

where is the almighty D'banj and other nollywood actors and actresses that preached jonathan to nigerians?
what are they preaching now?

Out of the country.  tongue
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by fredoooooo: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2012
wheres kanayo o kanayo , whers D banj etc , bunch of useles fellows , i no blame them sha na wetin them go chop , them dey find , useless fools angry angry angry
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by 1025: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2012
aguiyi, i am not just happy. is not as if we did not see the hand writing on the wall. we saw everything yet we voted this dullard.
pdp has been in charge since 1999 with nothing tangible to show for it yet we refused to see need for change.
it is only a fool that does the same thing and expect a different result.
shame dey catch me say i belong to this jungle called nigeria.
how can a jonathan among all the seasoned journalists in nigeria decided to choose a koko master for a presidential debate. shame to jonah and the kokolets
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by Maleeq(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2012
They are all faded. . .you'd never hear their voices now!

D'banj, the scapegoat, where you?
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by ninekfive: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2012
I remeber Dbanj to be Jona scape goat, now we are all scape goat. Dbanj is our Goat Leader, and Goat ambasandor grin
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by stagger: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2012
They are all charlatans!

Was it not how Felix Lebarty declared that he would commit suicide if Abacha did not become President in 1998? Where is he? Where are the musicians who performed at the million-man marches for Abacha?

That is why N1 of my money cannot be used in purchasing any of their CDs. Never. I only listen to people like Nesta Marley who believed in their cause to the very end.
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by eghost247(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2012
people make mistakes time to move on
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by juman(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2012
People supported the man because is capable.
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2012
They never knew jonathan is a fu-cking 419.
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2012
Banky W, Dede Mabiaku and Seun Kuti are protesting in Lagos.
The rest are making noise on twitter undecided
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by kentornic: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2012
eghost247:

people make mistakes time to move on
The Only "Moving On" I see here is for this cankerworm called jonathan to Resign and go back to bayelsa.My goodness, this man cannot rule a village talk more a country.
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by freecocoa(f): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2012
*singing*I go vote for good luck jona.
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by Rhino5dm: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2012
Brouhahaha!

including Olu fuckiin Jacobs and Genevieve the acuna. They are bunch of pathetic shameless loons.
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by Kilode1: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
Abike Dabiri-Erewa (@abikedabiri)
1/3/12 8:03 AM
#Fuelsubsidy The removal of the subsidy at this time is callous and insensitive

Let it be on record that Abike Dabiri is against this.
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by ajasa4link: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2012
Goodluck to me,good luck to u shouted every tom,dick and harry,
of this clueless fisherman,penkelemess said nigerians be wary.
Even the koko master shouted 'goodluck jona oshey!'
9months later his aston martin fueless,he thinks aloud:YEPA MOGBE!, #SubsidyPoems!
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by superior1: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2012
@ OP, they have finished spending the money paid them by Jona bobo
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by PwityGelax: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2012
9ja don vex o, c yabbing
He go beta soonest
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by abbeynism(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2012
any sane being will know from JohnaHaram campaing that he has mission and vision for this nation.

I pity myself those that shout his praises.
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by doctokwus: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2012
They are somewhere enjoying their govt share of d largesse,thinking money frm any source is ok,as long as it makes u rich.They will soon bite d bitter pill of subsidy removal,by d time all their works are pirated because no one can aFford to pay for d real cost,den dey will know how it feels wen u av nothing to show for ur work.
Kate Henshaw d other day was almost bursting her neck veins wen she was protesting d lekki toll,some of them must av bn laffing @her,saying how cud s/one that advertised for lag state govt also b against that same govt,well d young woman won many admirers for letting her mind b known aggressively,others had better come out now or av their name in infamy in nigeriaks history
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by 9ja4eva: 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2012
Don't mind the hypocrites. For their mind the fuel subsidy no go affect them.
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by Ayoobscom(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2012
I voted Buhari and today i'm happy that I get mouth talk am, my brother who voted Jonathan is acting like a sick foul now
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by r231(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
Nxt time vote right
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by tolahood9(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2012
What about you ppl? Its now like no one voted for him, abi?
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by OmoTier1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2012
@BANKYW in Lagos protest,

D'banj is a COWARD!, all they know is spread fluke love everywhere!, have you heard of any project he has done for the common man other than flock around the political class that have stolen from the  Nigeria treasury?
Re: Where Are Our Celebrities That Supported Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2012
i hope the ministry is moving the to parmanent site

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Liaison Officer, Nura Rimi, Sent On Diplomatic Posting To UAE / I Am Not Under Investigation By EFCC - Okonjo-iweala / Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.