Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

We’re Ready For Boko Haram -dokubo-asari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Ready For Boko Haram -dokubo-asari (1506 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’re Ready For Boko Haram -dokubo-asari by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 04, 2012
Re: We’re Ready For Boko Haram -dokubo-asari by aljharem3: 3:52am On Jan 04, 2012
Arewa and the whole of Nigeria throw their support for you and our Niger-delta brothers if the fight is against boko haram alone smiley
Re: We’re Ready For Boko Haram -dokubo-asari by BigB11(m): 3:57am On Jan 04, 2012
Tell Dokubo Asari to keep quiet.
The difference between Boko Haram and Niger/Delta militant isn't that much.
The only difference is: Niger/Delta militant is a business, while Boko Haram is a non profit organization.
The two entities are enemies of progress, that we do not need in Nigeria.

Therefore, please tell Dokubo Asari to get lost and never finds is way back.
Re: We’re Ready For Boko Haram -dokubo-asari by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 04, 2012
My Brothers from the Niger-Delta and SE,I strongly believe this is the right time to get out from this abominable grouping call Nigeria.Who on nairaland has the contacts of Dokubo asari,Tompolo,boyloaf and other Niger delta militants.I am convinced this is the right time for the SS/SE to commence the Father of all protest to pull out of Nigeria.I dont want to sit in front of my computer and make much noise like so many anti SS/SE here. Let the break-up begin and I strongly want those who are from this region to start meeting.My email is effiongvictor@yahoo.com
I do not want to fight for the independence of the SS/SE sitting on computer in the comfort of my house here in Australia.
Please the great guys on nairaland like Beaf,Point B,onlytruth and other guys from the SS/SE that has contacts with people like Asari: I want to be part of a physical action and please get in contact with me on my email above.Thanks
Re: We’re Ready For Boko Haram -dokubo-asari by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 04, 2012
Please enough of talking,the zero hour is here.Please get in touch with me if u are ready to fight for the SS/SE.We need to start talking and most likely commence a mass protest to stop other prasitic regions from their day dream of OIL or NOTHING.We need a total seperation from Nigeria and an opportunity is here while they protest in the west and north for what they dont know how it comes about,let us come together and put a stop to this false unity(Nigeria) I need to book my flight soon and I say this with all sense of seriousness and responibility.Please get in touch with me on effiongvictor@yahoo.com for strategy and immediatly plan a day for the commencement please
Re: We’re Ready For Boko Haram -dokubo-asari by Lasinoh: 5:20am On Jan 04, 2012
Look at this one? undecided
I hope he has lost a LOT of weight before takin on Boko Haram?
Re: We’re Ready For Boko Haram -dokubo-asari by francisj(m): 6:40am On Jan 04, 2012
this is a further prove that boko haram is just a hausa/fulani/kanuri (born to rule)stuff creates by norther elite to frustrate gej govt using religion. shine ur eye , poor north,power is out of ur grip.born 2 rule wil never ever rule 9ja again
Re: We’re Ready For Boko Haram -dokubo-asari by nedu210(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2012
what is he waiting for? We dont need talk any more, talk is cheap, action speak louder than voice.
Re: We’re Ready For Boko Haram -dokubo-asari by OmoTier1(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2012
Talk is cheap, a maga that has been settled with oil contracts is here blowing trash He should go and sit down somewhere and fist on his bloody loots. In civilized clime Asari would be cooling off in some jail wearing an Orange clothing angry
Re: We’re Ready For Boko Haram -dokubo-asari by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2012
@ aljharem. Stfu. @lasinoh nice one babes.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors' Strike In Lagos State: Chronicle Of Events / Wierd: Giant Bat Upto The Height Of A Man Found In Peru... PHOTO / El-rufai: Yar’adua Considered Saraki, Dakingari As Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.