Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Occupy Nigeria: Armed Police Attack Protesters At Night In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Occupy Nigeria: Armed Police Attack Protesters At Night In Kano (6582 Views)

Resign, Saraki: Protesters At National Assembly / Adams Unaji Is Dead (Occupy Nigeria Activist) / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Occupy Nigeria: Armed Police Attack Protesters At Night In Kano by Godmann(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2012
anonimi:

@ Godman,

It seems you missed this part of my post:

Btw, Buhari is also a criminal just like the rest of them except that he knows how to disguise as a clean man just like other religious hypocrites.

Whether Government has a business doing business or not is a function of ideology which we are far from. Our concern today should be transparent and accountable government. My problem with them is that they share no ideology. They are just criminals in power.

Yes, they should be monitoring qualities but they lack any capacity to do this, because they are criminals. Take for instance what they have done with the privitisation programmes, sharing all our prime companies for nothing. What about our courts, our policing? Are they working.

Let understand that these people are pure criminals that cannot be given the slightest of chance. How can we trust GEJ that shared out dollars during PDP primaries to safeguard our niara?

It is better to flush all of them. The answer is only revolution.

As for Buhari, I honestly disagree with u. I think he is clean. He may not be smart and intelligent as a modern leader; he may be pro-Muslims, but he is honest.

But that's not even the issue; let us hold this ones that are there accountable
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Armed Police Attack Protesters At Night In Kano by anonimi: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2012
Godman_n:

As for Buhari, I honestly disagree with u. I think he is clean. He may not be smart and intelligent as a modern leader; he may be pro-Muslims, but he is honest.

But that's not even the issue; let us hold this ones that are there accountable

Mind explaining how Buhari funded three presidential campaigns and Supreme Court case with SANs without his own money or from those who stole on his behalf while in government?
It is part of the issue- seeking salvation in someone when we each can ask for accountability of our relations, friends, acquintances etc who ultimately are in the corrupt political and business elites.
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Armed Police Attack Protesters At Night In Kano by 2tek: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2012
whoever thinks the protest in KANO nd many oda places doesn't hv religious,ethnic nd party undertone shd think again.
wen D TYRANIC DICTATOR,Abacha came to d helms of affairs of dis nation tru a coup de'tat nd even wanted to make himself a life president like GADDAFI,how many KANO 'occupiers' did we see.many nigerians mobilized for 1 million-man match against ABACHA but our KANO brethren were making a demi-God of him by 'worshiping' all emblems nd paraphernalia of ABACHA as evident on their bikes nd lorries.
fuel subsidy doesn't exist so it shouldn't b allowed to stay.
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Armed Police Attack Protesters At Night In Kano by naso2(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2012
The way people reason here is baffling.
Do people have a right to protest subsidy removal? Yes
But only a grossly insensitive person will ask the govt to watch some Abokis assemble at 1am in a volatile city like kano and be fooled that its about subsidy removal.

Make dem shoot any useless aboki wey say daytime no reach to do protest.
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Armed Police Attack Protesters At Night In Kano by Amalaaba: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2012
That GEJ is corrupt is not contested by even his most fanatical supporter. Let us not talk about that. A study of the budget for 2011/2012 shows a number of criminal duplication. During the PDP convention during which he was nominated he gave $7,000 to each of the delegates that attended the event.

In my area, his election was manifestly rigged, as i personally witnessed at two polling centers and reported by other critical observers, one of whom almost got himself killed for challenging the officials/government thugs.

I don't agree that given additional money to such a person is right.
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Armed Police Attack Protesters At Night In Kano by netghost: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2012
well the vp has quite a lot to say on twitter
Re: Occupy Nigeria: Armed Police Attack Protesters At Night In Kano by maipeople(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2012
jedisco:

I pity the Christians among them. These blood-thirsty eediots will soon turn on them when the Government refuses to listen to them
Cool down bro, do you know that it is the christians that shield the muslims against the police when the muslims are praying! All this enmity and discord is a calculated plan by some stupid individuals to rule nigeria forever. The main captain is the senior devil IBB.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majority Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dishonest People. Let's discuss! / APC, Buhari Can't Blackmail Nigeria - PDP Insists / Channels Television Commits Blunder : Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.