Stats: 3,160,408 members, 7,843,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" (17605 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is 59 Years Old Today / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) / An Open Letter To Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by Rhino5dm: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2012
I bet you are far more intelligent to be asking this second grade rhetorical question.

Seun:

Why would Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala want to ruin her country?
Do you really believe she hates Nigeria? How can that be?
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by Olaone1: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2012
Seun, remember you know the truth.
Shame the devil by speaking your mind. You haven't done that on this thread
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by emtar(m): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2012
SOME NIGERIANS DOES NOT KNOW WHY GEJ AND ALL OUR SO CALLED LEADER OF TODAY TOOK TO ACTION WHAT IMF ORDERED THEM TO DO.

BASICALLY, DO WE AWARE THAT ALL OF THEM HAVE THEIR ASSETS DWELL IN USA AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRY AND MAY BE WITH-HELD BECAUSE ALL THEIR ASSETS ARE ILLEGAL ASSETS OVER THERE. SO FOR OKONJO IS AN ACTION WOMAN WHO KNOW HOW ANALYSIS AND STAND TO PROTECT HER JOB AT WORLD BANK. SHE IS HERE TO MAKE SURE HER JOB IS SECURE AFTER MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT EXPIRED.

SO LET NIGERIANS TELL ALL THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS INCLUDING LAW-MAKERS TO IMMEDIATELY DROP THEIR OFFICIAL CARS TO FUEL THEIR PERSONAL CARS FOR A WHILE BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW THE POVERTY LEVEL OF NIGERIANS.

LET THEM GO HOME WITH N100000 MONTHLY AND SEE THE LIFE STYLE IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

WHILE NOT PROVIDING ALTERNATIVE ENERGY B4 GEJ ORDERED THE REMOVAL.

IN NIGERIA, WE HAVE GOLD,LIME STONE, CERAMICS,ETC BUT ARE NOT MAKING USE OFF. WE ARE NOT ALLOW TO PRODUCE JUST COMMON TOY RADIO LIKE THE ONE SELLING FOR N200. ELECTRONIC STABILIZER CAN NOT BE PRODUCE LOCALLY,EVEN SOLAR THAT SUPPOSE TO AVAILABLE IS VERY EXPENSIVE.

THIS MORNING, I SAW HON.MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE SAYING GEJ WANT TO PROVIDE JOBS ON AGRICUTURE FOR THOUSANDS OF YOUTH. MY QUESTION IS WHERE ARE THEIR OWN CHILDREN,ARE THEY ON THE FARM OR I UK?

DO THEY HAVE A FARM BY THE WAY?

DO IWEALA HAS ANY FINANCE COMPANY IN NIGERIA RUNNING?

LET ALL NIGERIANS KNOW THEIR COMPANIES THEY MANAGE OR LET THEM HAVE ONE IMMEDIATELY.

GEJ IS NOT THE PROBLEM BUT THE MASSES BECAUSE WE NIGERIANS DID NOT GAVE THEM WHAT WE WANT THEM FOR AT A TARGET TIME. THEY ONLY PROMISED US ON OUR RESOURCE. NON OF THEM BRING MONEY FROM THEIR HOUSE. IT IS NIGERIAN MONEY.

LET US GIVE THEM TARGET AT A SPECIFIC DATE.

IN UNITY I STAND.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by aagarba05(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2012
Is it certainly from the mouth of such a looter as Fani-Kayode? Does he think Nigerians have forgotten about his own fraud perpetrated while he's a minister? Let him and the likes of him enjoy for a while! The masses quite know their targets! The problem on the ground is more than Jonathan, Okonjo-Iweala and even Fani-Kayode himself. It'll be wise of us, Nigerians, to tackle the problem once and for all only if we don't want the same thing to be repeating itself again and again.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by sniperwolf(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2012
Again and again. Ngozi is NOT the problem
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by MyJoe: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2012
@op
I think Femi Fani-Kayode is "The Problem". Mrs Iweala sure is a part of the problem but it is the years of stealing by the likes of Mr Fani-Kayode that have brought us to this pass.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by cap28: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2012
Danka7777:

You are absolutely right. Just wish Nigerians would listen. I personally, I am not a fan of Kayode but when truth is spoken, I don't care whose mouth its coming out from, I just listen.

All Nigerians on this forum, please watch this video on youtube, link below. You don't have to watch the whole 10:24-minute clip, though I recommend watching the whole clip. However, if time is of the essence for you, simply fast forward to 05:45min and watch up until  7:01 min. You will be shocked and may have to rethink your view on one of our past leaders. This leader, I won't name his name but will let you watch the video and figure out for yourselves. He fought the IMF/World Bank  aka International banker with every fiber of his being and they came after hard. I will comment further after you all have watch it and see what you have to say.

Wish you all will understand the PEOPLE who control this world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeW7QCVN8mw

Yes i watched it - that was a good interview. I've seen that particular clip before, Farrakhan is a great man and he understands whats going on.

Have you read "confessions of an economic hitman by John Perkins?

If  you havent try and do so - the author explains how the US govt blackmails and murders the leaders of resource rich third world countries in order to gain control over their natural resources.John Perkins worked as a cheif economist or economic hitman for a major US consulting firm where he was subsequently hired by the NSA (National Security Agency) to blackmail/threaten third world countries into taking on IMF and world bank loans - he describes how the process works here:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7Fzm1hEiDQ[/flash]
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2012
From ALL I've read from Fani-Kayode, one can easily deduce that the dude is one shameless arrant [i]imbe[/i]cile.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by chandler05: 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
Chief , well said .
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by Seun(m): 12:32am On Jan 07, 2012
Why would Ngozi go through all the trouble of quitting her job just to ruin her fathers country? Did Nigeria offend her? I mean, come on, stop being delusional.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by Olaone1: 1:02am On Jan 07, 2012
Seun:

Why would Ngozi go through all the trouble of quitting her job just to ruin her fathers country? Did Nigeria offend her?  I mean, come on, stop being delusional.
Her father's country she loves so much to the extent she gets paid in, ehn, US dollars.

And, none of her children lives there.

I don't even think she knows the name of her State governor. So much for this 'love'.

Some delusion, that.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by Seun(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2012
Does she HATE Nigeria?  It's one thing to not love Nigeria very much, but for her to go through all this trouble just to "ruin us" suggests that she is passionate and determined to destroy her fatherland at all costs.  How can that be?  She is Ibo, and her husband is Ibo. She talks like a Nigerian, and she's a citizen of Nigeria.  It makes no sense for her to go through all this trouble to destroy a country she belongs to. Come on!

An alternate explanation is that she's an innocent victim of the west's deception, but is she that dumb? After 21 years in the world bank, you think she does not know what's going on and how to get the best out of the system?
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by trw: 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
economy
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by M17: 2:06am On Jan 20, 2012
NIGERIANS ARE FUCKING SLOWPOKES AND VERY UGLY AND VERY VERY LOUSY DEGENERATED EVIL CREATURES ,THEY ARE ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPES ,SMELLY PIGS . NOTORIOUS PEOPLE KNOWN FOR SAVAGERY ,THE WAY THEY DRESS ,THE VERY NARROW MINDED PEOPLE ,TOO JEALOUSY WITH BITTER VERNON ,I GUARANTEE YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE ,UNGRATEFUL PEOPLE ,RELIGIOUS BIGOTS ,EDUCATED ILLITERATES , PEOPLE WHO'LL NEVER TAKE BLAME FOR THEIR WRONG DOING'S ,PEOPLE WHO WILL GO EXTREME EXTENT TO ENTHRONED THEM SELF WITH TITLE AND LORDSHIP OVER YOUR PROPERTIES ,TAKING YOUR RIGHT WITH CRIMINAL APPROACH UNCONDITIONAL OCCUPATION OF PEOPLES NATURAL RIGHT IN THE NAME OF A COUNTRY ,THIS GUY'S ARE ALWAYS READY TO SWINDLE EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING JUST FOR IMMATURE POLITICAL GAIN AND WORTHLESS PRIDE ,THEY ARE ALWAYS READY TO QUOTE ENGLISH DICTIONARY WITH INCOMPREHENSIBLE AFRICAN ACCENT .OPENING CHURCHES EVERY WHERE CONVERTING WEAK AND LIKE MINDED VESSEL'S ,THIS GUY'S ARE EMPTY VESSEL'S ,THIS GUY'S WANT RESPECT BUT THEY WILL NEVER GET SINGLE RESPECT FROM ANY WHERE ANY DAY AS FAR EARTH EXIST .THEIR GENERATION WILL GNASH THEIR TEETH AND THEIR ELDERS WILL CONTINUE TO LIE TO THEM SELF BECAUSE OF ANOTHER MAN'S PROPERTY OIL STEALING . OCCUPATION OF PEOPLES OIL IN THE NAME OF NIGERIA . THE OIL IS ONLY REASON FOR THEIR FREAKING UNITY .INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED FOR NOTHING .EARTH QUAKE WILL VISIT THAT COUNTRY SINCE NOTHING IS REAL ,TRUTH IS NOT KNOWN . LEAVE THAT OIL ALONE FIRST AND BURY THE DEAD NIGERIANS .LEADERS AND FOLLOWERS ARE ALL FAKES .TRIBALISM ,NIGERIANS KILLING NIGERIANS ,NIGERIANS HATE IGBOS . THE OIL SHOULD BE #200.00 BECAUSE OF ECONOMIC GROWTH . PERIOD .ASK YOUR ELDERLY CRIMINALS TO INVEST BILLIONS ON YOUNG NIGERIANS ,INNOVATION FIRST ,HEALTH CLEAN ENVIRONMENT .LEAVE NIGER DELTA OIL ALONE EVERY BODY TO HIS OWN ,PLEASE START LOOKING FOR OTHER ALTERNATIVES FOR ECONOMIC GENERATING ,LEAVE NIGER DELTA ALONE ,OIL INCREASE IN NIGERIA IS SUPPORTED AND COMMISSIONED.
Re: Chief Femi Fani-Kayode Thinks Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "The Problem" by kushsy: 10:30am On May 26, 2013
Please oh people help me out here because am getting confuse! Is this FFK the same one that served as aviation minister and I believe worked closely wt Obj? If yes then man is a clever and somehow complex cheracter..where is all this heading to ?

Police And Civil Defence Prevent Buhari Victory Rally In Ebonyi / Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President / Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders