Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? (2144 Views)

Poll: Will You Vote For GEJ Or General Buhari

GEJ: 17% (8 votes)
General Buhari: 82% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? / Did Anyone Notice The Fake Likes On If You Re To Vote Today Who Will You Vote Fo / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by Onyocha: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2012
with the recent remarks by General Buhari on fuel subsidy and his sugggestion/recommendation reducing the expenditure and salaries of government officials right from the top,and GEJ too many blunders,incompetence and inaction,if the presidential election is to hold today who would you vote for:GEJ or Buhari?

it would be wonderful for the moderators to add a poll to this thread.let this thread serve as a nairaland vote of confidence or "no confidence" on GEJ.
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by DRANOEL(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2012
vote for buhari? i will not only vote i'll rig for buhari and even volunteer as a thug!!

1 Like

Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by tollu: 11:50am On Jan 05, 2012
Onyocha:

with the recent remarks by General Buhari on fuel subsidy and his sugggestion/recommendation reducing the expenditure and salaries of government officials right from the top,and GEJ too many blunders,incompetence and inaction,if the presidential election is to hold today who would you vote for:GEJ or Buhari?

it would be wonderful for the moderators to add a poll to this thread.let this thread serve as a nairaland vote of confidence or "no confidence" on GEJ.

You can add the poll your self

It's too late to cry over spilt milk, let's just hope lessons would be taken away from this episode and people listen to the plans and passion that aspirants speak with. Look at their antecedents and the people backing them.
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by denko(m): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2012
I WILL VOTE FOR GEJ NIGERIANS ARE SO SHORT SIGHTED
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by Onyocha: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2012
tollu:

You can add the poll your self

please how do i do that.kindly tutor me on adding a poll.thanks.
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2012
denko:

I WILL VOTE FOR GEJ NIGERIANS ARE SO SHORT SIGHTED

OLODO
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by jmaine: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2012
Buhari belong to the junks of failed histories . . .GEJ is now the present . . .so face it . . .concerning your question . . .GEJ still . . . btw, who cares about the failed mythology of the nairaland polls . . . 
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by Onyocha: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2012
poll added.i finally saw the poll option icon.
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by tollu: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2012
Onyocha:

please how do i do that.kindly tutor me on adding a poll.thanks.

Sorry, I should have done that earlier.
Since you created the topice, on the bottom right of the page you'll find 'Add poll" button after subscribe. It's on the same line where you click reply.
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by tollu: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^^
Oh, you've seen it already. Good.
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by Onyocha: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^^^

Thanks.
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by Onyocha: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2012
already 11-0!!!

please guys tell us why you vote this or that way.thx.
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by Onyocha: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2012
voting!voting!!voting!!!
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by Natasha2(f): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2012
Buhari? No. Fisherman? no , there should be a third option
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by Onyocha: 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2012
Natasha,,:

Buhari? No. Fisherman? no , there should be a third option
u know dat buhari is the only serious contender out there.

i am not talking about the "ideal" or what you desire or wish to be best.lets be practical here.
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by Onyocha: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2012
voting!voting!!voting!!!
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by Onyocha: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2012
voting!voting!!voting!!!
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by Adanora: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2012
GEJ anytime anyday. Fresh Air
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by Onyocha: 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2012
Adanora:

GEJ anytime anyday. Fresh Air

indeed! wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by Onyocha: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2012
your chance to vote!
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by omoalaro: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2012
I voted for Buhari without sentiment in April, i am still very happy with my choice. I will still vote him today.
Here was a man who had all the opportunities in the world to accumulate wealth to himself but refused. Even today he can decide to be indifferent to our plight by keeping quite, he could choose to be receiving unlimited patronage from govt. and be indifferent but decided at old age to be in the forefront of campaign for good governance which we all saw him practiced during his time.
Lies heaped on him as being the sponsor of unrest are falling like a pack of cards. This govt. would have made so much noise and political capital of it if it has found any shred of evidence to suggest his involvement in sponsorship of unrest. We now know the sponsors are in PDP.
Here was a man who saw our tomorrow and wept for us but majority blinded by sentiments refused to see that a hard time awaited us.
Even now that we are fast approaching our self inflicted destination, he has not abandon us.
Gen. Buhari, As few as we are, we appreciate you, we pray that God himself will reward you.
Unfortunate, we can not escape the looming disaster even though we were not a part of those who pulled it with their hands.

1 Like

Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by nuclearboy(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^

I'd like to see anybody state something even vaguely resembling the above about GEJ. Sad that even Beaf won't find in himself the capability to lie that well.

GEJ had a chance to make history & if he had toed the path of honor, he would today be a revered statesman celebrated all over the world. But he chose to allow the allure of Aso Rock steal his better reasoning and from that point onwards has stayed on the path of self-immolation, vilifying himself without mercy!

Sad that fresh air has now become a cursed phrase - no matter how this ends, the man is damned (as it were) forever! When it will truly dawn on him how bad his position is, is when he leaves power and such as Abati, Iweala and Beaf turn against him as surely they will.
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2012
The south voted for this sonovabitch along ethnic/religious lines but now,it has shown that the imbeccile is the worse thing to happen to Nigeria after boko haram.He no go better for you mr jonathan.
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by samento: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2014
It is in Nigeria I am seeing unwanted government trying to force itself on the governed. All that is happening in PDP and Nigeria today shows the level of incompetence in GEJ who is at the driving seat. All jonathan is after is capturing states and not looking for solutions to Nigerian problems. Even if he rule for only two years and rule well the populace will fight for his continuation. Buhari's rulership in Nigeria was very brief but with possitive results. I am a Yoruba man who supported and voted for GEJ during the last election thinking that his I HAD NO SHOES slogan will change things, but instead he became the worst government Nigeria ever produced. I will vote for Buhari from any party except PDP. Haba, how can a president show no concern to corrupt practices. His advisers are super liars, thiefs, killers, still he felt confortable on that seat, what a heartless president. The spirits of Nigerians who are dead as a result of your incompetence and non challant attitude to the plight of common man will not make you win any election in Nigeria. God is on the side of the masses, YOU WILL FAIL.
Re: POLL-Today,Who Would You Vote For: GEJ Or Buhari? by popson1(m): 11:52am On Aug 10, 2014
Buhari is one of the few credible Nigerians alive. I remember I trekked miles in 2011 to cast my vote for him. If the feat was repeated, I would gladly vote for him time and again.

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha And The 2015 Imo Guber Projections / Ministry, HOS Stop Customs Comptroller Dikko Picking Successor / EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram ‘funded Through CBN’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.