Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou (220731 Views)

Relocating To Cotonou / Pls I Need Guide On How To Get To Cotonou And Also Where To Get Things Cheap / Cotonou, Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
zhukafa:

Thanks. If you are a true christian, John k is not for you. i don't normally browse whenever i go there for business. But i think my friends over there uses Glo. when you say places of interest, what category? sight seeing or partying. Try to visit there port.

I'm at seme border right now, I understand what you mean, but I'll just like to have a description of the place to enligten myself on my trip.
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by zhukafa(m): 5:41am On Apr 03, 2015
Shauron1:

I'm at seme border right now, I understand what you mean, but I'll just like to have a description of the place to enligten myself on my trip.

then visit there sea port and air port.
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by goodieuzo: 7:24am On Apr 03, 2015
zhukafa:

This is an area you have to be very careful, its difficult for you a first timer, because i also buy cars from cotonue, i know the involvements. but i shall be here to assist you with any information you needed.
zhukafa,am also in the same shoe.i need your help
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by zhukafa(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
goodieuzo:

zhukafa,am also in the same shoe.i need your help

i presume you are the one that called me on phone, its well.
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by alpha75(m): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
zhukafa:

Like?
Like how to transact with does people, where I can locate d real not 419 people that are into d business over there, how to do payment,and how to import them after buying and moreso I need ur number so that we can talk. Thhanks
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by zhukafa(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
alpha75:
Like how to transact with does people, where I can locate d real not 419 people that are into d business over there, how to do payment,and how to import them after buying and moreso I need ur number so that we can talk. Thhanks

Transacting with them depends on if you know a bit of french. 07064856445
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by alpha75(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
zhukafa:

Transacting with them depends on if you know a bit of french. 07064856445
Sir I don't even know one bit of french. But mean while,u are notpicking ur calls
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by zhukafa(m): 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
alpha75:
Sir I don't even know one bit of french. But mean while,u are notpicking ur calls

so sorry, was not around my phone, but you later called me later at night, and i picked.
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by Ugosample(m): 1:35am On Apr 07, 2015
I hail all of una for here o.... you all are doing a great job.
I have a question though: How much will a weekend in Cotonou cost on the average (from Friday to Sunday Afternoon) transportation hotel and feeding costs. Thank you.
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by Ugosample(m): 1:51am On Apr 07, 2015
Ugosample:
I hail all of una for here o.... you all are doing a great job.
I have a question though: How much will a weekend in Cotonou cost on the average (from Friday to Sunday Afternoon) transportation hotel and feeding costs. Thank you.
In addition, I have a a passport, does that make things easier?
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by zhukafa(m): 1:56am On Apr 07, 2015
Ugosample:
In addition, I have a a passport, does that make things easier?
Cost of feeding and accommodation varies by individual. where are you coming from, so that i can give a concise cost if am to be the one to make the trip.
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by Ugosample(m): 2:23am On Apr 07, 2015
zhukafa:

Cost of feeding and accommodation varies by individual. where are you coming from, so that i can give a concise cost if am to be the one to make the trip.
OK, I'm coming from Lagos, want to come by road, have a Nigerian passport and I would like an affordable hotel, not too cheap, but reasonable and quality for a weekend. Thanks.
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by zhukafa(m): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2015
Ugosample:

OK, I'm coming from Lagos, want to come by road, have a Nigerian passport and I would like an affordable hotel, not too cheap, but reasonable and quality for a weekend. Thanks.

Breakdown

Transportation from mile2 to seme = Bus is #300, taxi is #600
Since you are new, crossing the boarder = #1000
from across the boarder to cotonue = 1000 cefa ( which is #335 , note, cefa varies)
Hotel accomodation = 10,000 cefa ( #3350 ) * 2 nights =#7700
feeding = according to your budget.

Hope it helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
currently doing my youth service and would love to visit cotonou to buy first grade clothes will 70k be enough to get like 3 bails of ladies wears?
Secondly, i have never been there b4 need someone to lead me there

THANKS 4 YOUR QUICK RESPONDS.
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by zhukafa(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
kerygalerie:
currently doing my youth service and would love to visit cotonou to buy first grade clothes will 70k be enough to get like 3 bails of ladies wears?
Secondly, i have never been there b4 need someone to lead me there

THANKS 4 YOUR QUICK RESPONDS.

Bails varies, from london to korea etc. 70k would not be able to get 3 bails out. Thanks
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 08, 2015
zhukafa:

Bails varies, from london to korea etc. 70k would not be able to get 3 bails out. Thanks

Thanks.
When will you be leaving 4 cotonou
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by zhukafa(m): 10:47am On Apr 08, 2015
kerygalerie:

Thanks.
When will you be leaving 4 cotonou

Not recent . i just came back last 2 weeks.
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
@zhukafa... I dnt av a national I'd card neither do I have a voters card, buh I have an I'd card whr I work and I also av a school I'd card which has already xpired. Pls can I still travel to cotonou with it?. And pls, whr exactly will I need to present my I'd card wen I get to cotonou? Pls reply asap.. Tnx in anticipation.
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by zhukafa(m): 12:30am On Apr 09, 2015
Jadonjack:
@zhukafa... I dnt av a national I'd card neither do I have a voters card, buh I have an I'd card whr I work and I also av a school I'd card which has already xpired. Pls can I still travel to cotonou with it?. And pls, whr exactly will I need to present my I'd card wen I get to cotonou? Pls reply asap.. Tnx in anticipation.

its either international passport or national id. international passport most preferably. But since i started travelling to cotonue, i don't use any. so for those that do stamp there passport at the boarder, would educate you more. For me, i enter without any. read my earlier post, i wrote on how to cross the boarder easily without stress.
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 09, 2015
?
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 09, 2015
Tnx
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 09, 2015
@zhukafa
Tnx. Buh pls.. I planned to go spend ma weekend dere(friday to sunday) jes to av som fun and probably gt sm shirts for mysf. Will 20k naira b ok 4 me? ( Remember I av no valid form of identification). And also where do I need to avoid going so as to save mysf from embarrassment from government officials?
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by zhukafa(m): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2015
Jadonjack:
@zhukafa
Tnx. Buh pls.. I planned to go spend ma weekend dere(friday to sunday) jes to av som fun and probably gt sm shirts for mysf. Will 20k naira b ok 4 me? ( Remember I av no valid form of identification). And also where do I need to avoid going so as to save mysf from embarrassment from government officials?

you didnt tell me where you are coming from, and secondly 20k naira can take you if you cut down your expenses (flexing). Thirdly, the main issue is crossing the boarder thats it.
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by zhukafa(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Also note that land boarders would be closed from Thursday night, because of the governorship elections. FG.
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2015
zhukafa:
Also note that land boarders would be closed from Thursday night, because of the governorship elections. FG.

I'm cmin 4rm ibadan. Pls Gv me d names of hotels I can lodge in, dat are very close to flexing ground like clubs or beach. Mind yu, my budget is 20k and I intend 2 buy 1 or 2 shirts and trousers(NEW) dere. Tnx
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by tomide22: 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hi everyone, pls I need advice as I m planing to visit Nigeria at end of this month, And Im coming from cotonuo to Nigeria, I lives in Europe, firstly I got ecowas passport, but I don't want it to be stamp by immigration, is it possible to settled at the boarder? because I would preferred to show it to them, while am on public transport, moreover I need local hotel in cotonuo because I will arrive at night time, how much the hotel can cost me? How would I get to the hotel and the name of the hotel pls, I need advise ASAP.
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by zhukafa(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2015
tomide22:
Hi everyone, pls I need advice as I m planing to visit Nigeria at end of this month, And Im coming from cotonuo to Nigeria, I lives in Europe, firstly I got ecowas passport, but I don't want it to be stamp by immigration, is it possible to settled at the boarder? because I would preferred to show it to them, while am on public transport, moreover I need local hotel in cotonuo because I will arrive at night time, how much the hotel can cost me? How would I get to the hotel and the name of the hotel pls, I need advise ASAP.

hotel camileo palace, sekanji. 10,000 cefa.
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by tomide22: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thank you, that is equivalent to how much in Naira? I need more advice about the boarder pls.
Re: Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou by goodieuzo: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
tomide22:
Thank you, that is equivalent to how much in Naira? I need more advice about the boarder pls.
the answer is above in line 13.although exchange is always changing

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply)

Poland Work Visa / Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.